elite
+89|6713|Sheffield, England
ok ok, britian owned 1/4 of the worlds surface at its peak, and if hitler invaded britian, it was said that our navy would cut them off and sweep around them and then smash their land forces.
China vs Britian mmmm. 1.5 billion people against 60 million, i admit we would probably lose because theres only 100,000 men here, and they have 2.5 million soldiers, we will sure cripple them if they did fight us.
Corrupt
+0|6840

Major_M_Walsh wrote:

Corrupt wrote:

We do pretty well for a tiny island country. At one point owning like 3/4 of the world.
That's not true, it was 1/3, at it's peak.
Exageration due to inherent nationalism, do just reduce everything i say down to something more realistic
RDMC_old
+0|6735|Almere, Holland

elite wrote:

which nation do you guys think is the 2nd most powerful in the world? ive heard a forum its between britian, uk and germany..i think
easy: The Netherlands
RDMC_old
+0|6735|Almere, Holland

sheggalism wrote:

sir del boy wrote:

Right, it's settled. The UK PWNS France's arse. And this is confirmed by the Frenchman here. At least he owns up to coming from an inferior country
damn rosbeef !!!   Our army owned yours ! we have more naval vessels (unlike you surely think) more foot soldiers, more tanks and APCs, Eryx and Milan owns TOW and M136, more helicopters. The only reason they rank UK's air force and navy before France's is your RAF and your Fleet Air Arm which have more planes, but what planes ? the EF 2000 and the F-35 (thanks to your "master" US) that's all (Harrier and Tornadoes are outdated)
France and Britain both got the Eurofighter but dont be bitchin about your army the Dutch army will pwn your asses
Corrupt
+0|6840
Since when was the EUROfighter an American project?
elite
+89|6713|Sheffield, England
you gotta be jokin, pisses me off when people say their insignificant country owns, netherlands is weak.
Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy
+19|6744|I'm worldwide, beotch

elite wrote:

you gotta be jokin, pisses me off when people say their insignificant country owns, netherlands is weak.
Seriously, what do they have? A few people on skis?
Norway = insignificant
ProDicTeD
+2|6808
lol netherlands is the most pathetic country in the world It's probably the only country where 20% of the people vote for a dead guy to represent them in an election

btw: i'm dutch, but i really hate my country. I'm gonna live in NY where people are smart
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6664|NT, like Mick Dundee

Australia is the most powerful nation in the world. No contest. Let the flaming begin.

Last edited by Flecco (2006-01-29 14:59:14)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Rosse_modest
+76|6775|Antwerp, Flanders

RDMC wrote:

elite wrote:

which nation do you guys think is the 2nd most powerful in the world? ive heard a forum its between britian, uk and germany..i think
easy: The Netherlands
Don't be silly, every1 with kilotonnes of imagination knows Belgium takes the number 2 spot!
Flecco
iPod is broken.

No, America is the second most powerful nation on Earth, most powerful previously stated.
MasterJuttu
+0|6662
Hey you "large country representants" who only have read about US and UK history, guess what Finlands K/D ratio versus Sovietin the Winter war (WW2) was?

infantry: 10!!!
Air force:15!!!

Remember also that the planes that "we" Finns had were some decade solder than the Soviet...
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6765|UK
I have loads of respect for my countries forces, SAS could be considered the best fighters in the world without any support, the Royal Marines (UK) are also amazing, however i dont believe we are the 2nd best in the world, i dont realy know who is the best or 2nd best or 3rd best and its pretty irrelivent talking about it in this nuclear era. UK did kick ass as it was put, we controlled the largest territory on the earth that has ever existed, i would say thats pretty good, we only gave it up after WW2 because we learnt alot about ourselves and what is fair. I would like to point out that the last time we realy lost through our own mistakes was against the zulus, thats coz there were like 1 million of them vs a few 10s of thousands. British Americans won the civil war because of our supply lines and a few realy stupid errors by our commanders. WW2 the Germans had expanded too far too fast and therefore were doomed from the outset of the invasion of Russia (read up on it, i have read alot of books on WW2 and they all agree with that statement.).

Thats all i have to say.

PS UK RULES! but maybe arent the best....
saber715
+0|6662
I take China,they proved that they can hold their ground against US in the Korean War with US totally dominating the air and sea.

Last edited by saber715 (2006-01-29 15:46:04)

Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy

MasterJuttu wrote:

Hey you "large country representants" who only have read about US and UK history, guess what Finlands K/D ratio versus Sovietin the Winter war (WW2) was?

Remember also that the planes that "we" Finns had were some decade solder than the Soviet...
Yeah, ok. You fucking foreigners say "oh, WWII doesn't matter!" but you bring that up. Amazing how that works. Your force is for home defense, not power projection. Get used to your uselessness, fjord n*****s!

saber715 wrote:

I take China,they proved that they can hold their ground against US in the Korean War with US totally dominating the air and sea.
That was 50 Years ago - therefore irrelevant.
If we used that logic, the USSR would be the 2nd most powerful still.

Last edited by Aegis (2006-01-29 15:51:11)

MasterJuttu
+0|6662

Vilham wrote:

1 million of them vs a few 10s of thousands.
PS UK RULES! but maybe arent the best....
1 Million spear throwing zulus vs. 10000 machinegun-armed troops
saber715
+0|6662

Aegis wrote:

MasterJuttu wrote:

Yeah, ok. You fucking foreigners say "oh, WWII doesn't matter!" but you bring that up. Amazing how that works. Your force is for home defense, not power projection. Get used to your uselessness, fjord n*****s!

saber715 wrote:

That was 50 Years ago - therefore irrelevant.
If we used that logic, the USSR would be the 2nd most powerful still.
No, I disagree because the old  USSR is gone, and the smaller, battered Russian economy, though on the rise, can hardly provide enough fund to maintain its military and pay its soldiers. That is why it's not the 2nd most powerful, not right now.
MasterJuttu
+0|6662

Aegis wrote:

MasterJuttu wrote:

1. Oh did I say "WW2 doesn't matter"?,  actually that was my first post in these forums and it was mainly just " a joke".
2. We don't have fjords here read Geography books that don't only tell about America (If you are from there).
3.Our uselessness? Please don't make me laugh.
Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy
Ok once again... Finland is powerful how?

Small economy, small military...

???
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6708|th3 unkn0wn

Aegis wrote:

Ok once again... Finland is powerful how?

Small economy, small military...

???
Mind control via Nokia handsets. It's the BIGGEST conspiracy that the world doesn't know about...yet

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2006-01-29 17:04:36)

Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6687
I wonder why the states is a corrupted gun crazed kill kill country all you idiots fighting over whos army is better  who really cares? Its these types of idiots wich will never let war die but you'll never understand that because of you're mentality.

Now if we put all are taxes and let are people die in hospitals like the states do and put all are money towards the army and developing new weapons then any army would be powerful.

If you didnt act like such idiots then you're country probably wouldnt be a target by terrorist's and instead of creating things that destroy people and countries you could then create things that would "help" you're country yes help did you ever think of that?

Also funny every one fighting over whos army is better yay war is cool but none of you idiots have ever been in war and you would be frozen with fear pissing you're pants and theres no "revive" or magical medkits.

Its these types of idiots why the world wont be a peaceful place im not just saying the States either i mean every one else in this thread too.

Now we should be fighting over whos country has the best looking women or whos country has the biggest boobed women see now thats a more important discussion.

Remember kids its not about whos army is the best or most powerful its about helping each other out and defending you're country and not wanting something in return *cough* like the states.

Think about it and god bless you and you're children!
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Hmm... Mind control I dont think so. Anyway, the United States of America is the second most powerful nation in the world for obvious reasons. The most powerful nation on earth in this century is Australia. "How?" I hear you all say. Like this, cut the head of and the rest will fall. We shall see how long any world leader remains alive with the Aussie SAS gunning for them. No other SF in the world can compare to the Aussie SAS.
Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy

Flecco wrote:

Hmm... Mind control I dont think so. Anyway, the United States of America is the second most powerful nation in the world for obvious reasons. The most powerful nation on earth in this century is Australia. "How?" I hear you all say. Like this, cut the head of and the rest will fall. We shall see how long any world leader remains alive with the Aussie SAS gunning for them. No other SF in the world can compare to the Aussie SAS.
rofl
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Besides, we have already begun destroying America and the UK. Rolf Harris and that dickhead Stever Erwin... Ye shall all fall before the might of the dickheads we throw out of Oz.

In response to you Beserk_Vampire, I'm pretty sure this thread was started as a joke... Thats the way I'm treating it.

Last edited by Flecco (2006-01-29 17:56:22)

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6708|th3 unkn0wn

Flecco wrote:

*A sharpened boomerang dipped in lethal poison is thrown at Dubya Bush's head* - Aussies are then heard cheering followed by over-enthusiastic humping of kangaroos and cuddly koalas

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard