Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6564|UK

Hey guys, I've been having a new issue since last night, I was in game, got in a transport then it froze up.  Nothing, that bad about that we all get issues.  Anyways I tried again a little while later, I load up, click join, but the in game is blurred and locked.  Restart, try again, get in, select kit this time, but then freze up.   

I left it for the night and tried again half an hour ago, get in, select kit, went to sit in a titan gun to select the rest and join squad, and again it frezes up!  Restart, I descided to re-patch 1.25, got in, seemed alright actually, got 5mins of play, then went into a gun ship and it froze up yet again!

Anyone got ideas, appart from re-install the game?  My machine takes like 10mins to boot up so these restarts are begginin to anoy me, a re-install would take this thing an eternity, and obv, I cant even play at the moment!  Which was made especially bad as I'm an admin on a server we had some glitchers on last night, and couldnt do a dam thing to them   So need this sorted asap

Help would be great! and gets karma if it works!

Martyn
BlAiR_AgaiN
+12|6360|Slovenia
Any overclocks? Did you check the temperatures? It sounds like a classic overheating problem.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6545

meh your guna have to reinstall.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard