+609|6771|AUS, Canberra
over 200 mb????????? better be good .
wonkey20
+18|6710
well
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6669|Sydney, Australia
if you read there is a 250 mb and a 80 mb one...
airborne916
+24|6666
OMG that sucked big balls dude wtf, j/k im dling now.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6771|New York
wow dude.. you have some AMAZING skills

i love the helo one, where you flip, jump out, and jump back in, thats INCREDIBLE!
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
thankie
Chowley
+1|6687|Ireland
seriously, why filefront ffs. Im getting 2k download at the moment.
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
then download the other one rather then fucking conplaining :roll:
Chowley
+1|6687|Ireland
ya 80megs is gonna be really quick off file front, nice one. I was actually trying to help you I presume you want people to see your video if so use a different host.
WormGuts
+17|6795|Dayton, Ohio
christ thats a seriously slow download site.  feels like i'm back on dileup.  even with my road runner the site will only let me pull 58kb/sec.  download time for the 250mb file is 1hr15min  WITH CABLE connection.  download this overnight kiddies.

edit [gave up...canceled download 25% in...nothing in the video could be worth this kind of a wait...if someone gets it and can provide a better mirror please let us know.]

Last edited by WormGuts (2006-01-29 11:36:05)

insanemotherfucker
+0|6710
Dude that fucking sucked the only hard one in there and not really that hard is the one where you jump out of the heli and jump back in other than that all that shit was so fucking easy. Your an idiot to think all that shit is hard or that you have to be really good to do it. Wow what an idiot.
Papa Smurf 314
+90|6771|New York
Shut the fuck up insane. Really, some of those were hard, and i bet that if you tried them, you would crash.

You think you could do better? Make a video of it.
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6833
rapidshare is in germany. to bad us-citizens. i'm dl in 700kb/sec. cool movie btw... nothing i havent seen before, but still some good skills.

Last edited by Mabec (2006-01-29 12:09:14)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6793|Jupiter
Wow some of you guys are harsh, i would never show my videos, ass hats. I mean, my videos are not great, but its a video, people spend time and effort into making videos. you dont need to shut him down.
Otto_Mattic
+0|6710
Seriously, could this be anymore of a difficult dl?
computermash
+7|6665
Most of the stuff on there is top notch. However there are certain things that aint very hard the flying under the Kubra dam bridge. Why did u both to put the ones on there when u failed??
No i dont think i could do any better, (probably cus i couldent be bothered to waste all those hours) but anyone who makes a video of bf2 should be respectedfor what they have done.

And oh yeah the in and out of chopper thingy was frikin cool, i think im gonna go try it right now!
divided
Clear!
+3|6774
not impressed, but the jumping in/out of the chopper was pretty neat.
Papa Smurf 314
+90|6771|New York
Why are you guys saying the dl is taking so long?

It took me 10 minutes, and i live in the US
Chowley
+1|6687|Ireland
Well my 3 meg connection was downloading that at 2kb last night, worse than dial up speeds :p. Filecloud or Rapidshare are far better, I actually got 320k off a filecloud download the other day.
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
thanks for the comments....
CrazeD
+368|6674|Maine
Wasn't really stunts, just flying a jet around.

I like when you jump out of the heli and got back in, haven't tried that one yet. I also liked when you parked it inside the boat compartment of the carrier lol. I tried that after, did it with a blackhawk and discovered it would be an awesome place to camp, shoot people out of the doors with the miniguns LOL.
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol

CrazeD wrote:

Wasn't really stunts, just flying a jet around.

I like when you jump out of the heli and got back in, haven't tried that one yet. I also liked when you parked it inside the boat compartment of the carrier lol. I tried that after, did it with a blackhawk and discovered it would be an awesome place to camp, shoot people out of the doors with the miniguns LOL.
not much you can do with one person... remember that

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard