+23|6687
I belive hacks and a second account. only 4 days played
divided
Clear!
+3|6774
i think someone made a thread about this guy about a month ago
FI|ExTinguish
+0|6721
right this guy have taken stat padding to a new level. im sorry but its impossible to kill 2000+ and die JUST 36 as a sniper in 19 hrs. then u have his plane with 3000+ kills. not possible
fungus020
+0|6775|London - England
haha thats just stupid.
n00b.Worx
+44|6728|West Berlin!
Impossible is nothing. We will never know the truth.^^
Tearsofromance
+0|6688|Canada
lol at 'planewhores'

if its in the game and you can use it its not cheating, using a jet in the game over and over again is not cheating, its called flying and killing a shitload of guys.
n00b.Worx
+44|6728|West Berlin!

Tearsofromance wrote:

lol at 'planewhores'

if its in the game and you can use it its not cheating, using a jet in the game over and over again is not cheating, its called flying and killing a shitload of guys.
We are talking about a real pearson called PlaneWhore.

http://www.bf2s.com/player/48131109/
Tearsofromance
+0|6688|Canada
I know, but still, it just reminded me that i havent bitched about people that say hat shit, lol.
DraGon.EXE
+1|6682
obviously a hacker i think
Zukabazuka
+23|6687

FI|ExTinguish wrote:

right this guy have taken stat padding to a new level. im sorry but its impossible to kill 2000+ and die JUST 36 as a sniper in 19 hrs. then u have his plane with 3000+ kills. not possible
He was sniper while flying and if you check how long he flied its quite long.
whogivesafuck
+0|6664
Wow its looks like another bunch of fuckin cry babies, oh he must be a plane whore how could someone
possibly be that good.  Waaah Waaaah, must be a stat padder, waaaah waaaah, have any of you seen him play
or just looked at his stats, if not shut the fuck and and who gives a shit what he does, unbelievable.
Zukabazuka
+23|6687

whogivesafuck wrote:

Wow its looks like another bunch of fuckin cry babies, oh he must be a plane whore how could someone
possibly be that good.  Waaah Waaaah, must be a stat padder, waaaah waaaah, have any of you seen him play
or just looked at his stats, if not shut the fuck and and who gives a shit what he does, unbelievable.
Ok he played 4 days doing that well and just quit after that is strange, if he was so good why didn't he countiued? and for you just to register on a forum to just flame other people is kinda lame and having a name whogivesafuck to, and how do you know he didn't cheat? cheating is only fun at the start then you quit.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
eh i'd own his ass in a jet, probably only bombs and uses guns, no dogfighting skils
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
[R]age^WolfeR^
+0|6804|Georgia
I call hacks!!!!

Last edited by [R]age^WolfeR^ (2006-01-29 17:59:37)

PlaneWhore
+59|6766

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

eh i'd own his ass in a jet, probably only bombs and uses guns, no dogfighting skils
I am the best pilot in BF2.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6756
Owning in planes doesnt win games, it takes skilled work by infantry & ground vehicles to capture control points & win the game.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6752|Chicago.

n00b.Worx wrote:

Impossible is nothing. We will never know the truth.^^
So true. Maybe he just always snipes from cover and noone can pick him off? Or maybe hes wall h4xing, who knows lol.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

divided wrote:

i think someone made a thread about this guy about a month ago
Yeah, that was me, it was in November last year.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834

PlaneWhore wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

I am the best pilot in BF2.
Why do you prefer Nose cam over Flyby? Or do you use both?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra
i saw the vid he posted a few months ago and he owns everyone on the map and thats the bottom line.

no hacks about it
Sgt.Gene
+215|6765

Zukabazuka wrote:

I belive hacks and a second account. only 4 days played
no not hacks... if i didnt get ramed as much and i played alot i could have stats like that

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard