idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6725|Debris From Space

Zaius1000 wrote:

sparklet wrote:

ok heres an idea if u can PLAY comander or armor whore that will get ur kill death rato up
when ur comander DONT go into combat UNLESS your team sucks and u HAVE to
just call in arty and those arty kills go toward your kills
like me i like playin comander ALOT its borin but i do my homework while im at it....... that helped my KDR ALOT when i started i had like 1000 kills and 3000 deaths cuz i sucked now since i play comander i have almost 24,000 kills and only about 17,000 deaths
Arty kills dont count as kills anymore. They only add to your points.
Wrong. Artillery doesn't give you points. It only lowers the enemies death tickets to help your team. The commander's score is a special formula of you're teams score. say, if someone get's 8 points or something like that, it is divided by the amount of people on your team then added to your score. Thats why you can sometimes get an odd number after 2X because the decimal places are not shown.

Last edited by idiotofwar (2006-01-28 15:07:46)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6790|Jupiter
durka durka jihad!
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia

Zaius1000 wrote:

So, your saying if your a commander, and your team wins, then you get an X2 bonus to your score?
Yep. My bro was playing as commander earlier and got 45 points. The team won and it said 90 points on the score screen.

Zaius1000, whats your BF2 username?

Last edited by mcminty (2006-01-28 19:53:00)

[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6702

usmarine2005 wrote:

You need help bro.
i'd say he needs help mentle problems
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6708
You think this is funny? TROLL'D/10
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6670|Colorado
There are many more important things to worry about , the whole point is to have fun , if your not having fun it isn't wise to play.
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6708
TrollmeaT, you're just feeding him. Please, somebody do something about this sadistic young fellow.
Rathji
+1|6681
I don't know who to feel sorry for,the OP who is clearly full of shit and obviously has some sort of mental defect or  the people who actually posted replies trying to help him.

Good thing about people like this is the process of natural selection weeds them out.
BudRell
+2|6835|Home
When and after playing BF2, i cant stop shaking. I shake for hours.
Lol lol looool ...

...god damn you guys are insane

I just ended reading all postings and collected my false teeth, one by one, from the floor...(phew)...
I knew it..I'm not the only grazy in the world

Last edited by BudRell (2006-01-29 01:58:55)

shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6673|Warlord/Bellevue,WA

Coolbeano wrote:

Do what I do: Work out everytime you die.

15 seconds is enough for 6-7 crunches/pushups (or pullups if you have a bar) and the time to get up and down and select a spawn point.

Exert your anger energy that way.
Plus it'll help you try and die less once you get tired.
I do the same thing
sven_ventjes
+0|6698|belgium

Coolbeano wrote:

15 seconds is enough for 6-7 crunches/pushups (or pullups if you have a bar) and the time to get up and down and select a spawn point.

I do almost the same think if a map need to be loaded a practise with my diabolo i'm quite good in it
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6663|Sweden
Zaius1000... youre american right? not a really great loss then... by all means go crazy(crazier)!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

spacepelle wrote:

Zaius1000... youre american right? not a really great loss then... by all means go crazy(crazier)!
I thought you guys were neutral by nature, should't you just stay on the sidelines and be quiet?
Jetfighter_NL
+0|6739|Delft,Netherlands

Zaius1000 wrote:

I get EXTREMELY angry and violent and hit my head, throw the keyboard, and punch my mother in the stomach, when i get more deaths than kills in a game. Since i only have 175 more deaths than kills, my K/D ratio is very fragile and i dont want it to go down any futher. I feel as if i will get a negative kd in every bf2 game that i play. My KD ratio will eventually become negative, and continue to get worse and worse as i continue to play. I want to have a positive kd at the end of each game, so that my kd will be very high. I dont want to hurt any more of  my family members (throwing my grandmother down a flight of stairs) because i am mentally unstable and borderlined psychotic. I cant control myself when playing the game if i lose. Video games have played a very big role in my life. And they are very important to me. Ive seen psychologists/psychiatrists because of this game, but that doesnt make me quit playing it. I hope i dont continue to get negative kds in almost every game i play. I cry for hours if i lose, it makes me feel like im a pathetic failure.
Play only on 16 player servers.
That is easy!
BurlySmurf
+1|6753|Nellis AFB

Coolbeano wrote:

I do the same thing. 10 pushups or 10 sit ups per death.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6835|Finland

sven_ventjes wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

I do almost the same think if a map need to be loaded a practise with my diabolo i'm quite good in it
Haha im with ya. I jongleur. Getting better already...soon gonna throw five of them Thx my ruddy darn old computer
|-->KN<--|
+13|6679|Schlacht um Stalingrad
Fight against me on a ranked Server.

[KNsH]KN - bringing your K/D down since July 2005

Seriously its only a game...
RDMC_old
+0|6734|Almere, Holland

Zaius1000 wrote:

USmarine2005 said i needed help, why do i need help?
why you need help? ok 1. you get angry 2. your hurting yourselve 3. you ruin you keyborad 4. (the worst one) you punch you mother.. have i made my point?
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6663|Sweden

usmarine2005 wrote:

I thought you guys were neutral by nature, should't you just stay on the sidelines and be quiet?
well I thought all americans were idiots asuming such things... I guess im right...
just because sweden is neutral doesnt mean I have to be...
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6707|th3 unkn0wn

mustang0341 wrote:

man if a marine says you need help then that is bad..........lol
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

This thread just screams Therapy.
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

Grr why did it post twice?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard