AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6749
I went into a Strike at Karkand server today, and when i got there everyone was at hotel, 8 people from each team, and they were all running around knifing eachother and reviving. Some guy knifed me and another guy revived me, then I got defibrilatior killed, then revived again, so before leaving, I pulled out my DAO and killed 10 of them before they could get a successful kick vote on me.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6778|New York
so, you're saying that you did the right thing and left? SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol, you know it went like this : "oh sweet, knifing! *2 hours later* ok, i gotta go eat, but i'll be back after i tell everyone at bf2s that i did the right thing and left!"
Ssandstorm
+73|6742|Perth, Western Australia
accidently walked in on them?

"close the door, close the door, DONT LOOK AT ME!, F^&#ING KNOCK NEXT TIME MUM!"
{AW}Hatey
+0|6776|Texas

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

so, you're saying that you did the right thing and left? SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol, you know it went like this : "oh sweet, knifing! *2 hours later* ok, i gotta go eat, but i'll be back after i tell everyone at bf2s that i did the right thing and left!"
HAHA LOL, thats what I was thinking also...Couldn't have said it better Papa Smurf
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6749
Ok, they started a kick vote after the first time I shot someone with the DAO. Also, had I stayed in there longer, on a 16 person server, with a 64 player map in a stat padding frenzy, dont you think my best round would be better than 263? Dont you think I'd also have a lot more knife kills?
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6700|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Lol, I've been kicked from my own clan server because of stat-padders
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6680|Colorado
nice sig Hatey thats my fave so far.
BVC
+325|6703
While commanding on Kubra dam, I once found a few people kinfe/revive padding out in the middle of nowhere, so I dropped an arty strike on them and told them off in public chat.  They didn't do it again.
Omnimalice
All Hate
+1|6788|Northern VA

Ssandstorm wrote:

accidently walked in on them?

"close the door, close the door, DONT LOOK AT ME!, F^&#ING KNOCK NEXT TIME MUM!"
Comedy Gold.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6778|New York
lmao, i reported some guys padding on my clan's server.. they were on the ESSEX at the edge knife padding.. i killed the guy, he got revived, and then i killed him again, after i killed the enemy, i shot the other enemy.. and after i killed both enemies i ran up to my teammate padder, and knife the shit out of him.. i then began to say "you think you faggots can stat pad on my server? we'll see when you're earnin all your f*ckin points again"

oh yeah, i took some ss's and reported them on bf2rankedservers.com, i cant wait to check and see what happened..
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6712
Lol last night in a server we had some stat padders so my whole squad dedicated ourselves to making their lives hell till they left we would follow them around and the moment they stopped we would start shooting at them without hitting them it was fun they got the point after 5mins and left the funny thing was in internode we found some knife padding so me and my mate ran up stood behind them told thanks for the screenies and shot them and then told them to get the fuck off the server.

love hunting stat padders sooo much fun ruining the rythem of it plus the screenies are good fun taking
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6703|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
give me screenies to report em , hopefully node bans em
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6712
I was going to post them tonight when im not busy getting dinner ready but ill see if i can find them now and give everyone a laugh

Bugger they arent there??? maybe one of my mates has them as knowing me i was busy hitting the wrong key lol do it all the time with the parachute lol

Last edited by Lestat<CoN> (2006-01-29 04:16:31)

T3CHHGod
+1|6728
you all whine like lil bitches
we all know everyone here has just ran arround kniving you friends on a server for fun
doesnt have to be for medals but just for pure fun
call it stat padding if you wish and ur screen shots wont do anything so why even waste ur time?
i see people stat padding and i only get a lil upset becaus e they will usually get the gold over me other wise i can care less
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6712
Mate feel free to come into Internode and Stat pad and you will find out what good it does mate a quick ban and a server admin reporting you goes down nicely at the rankedservers site but as for the comment about the knives i earnt mine like a good wack of people here wheres you most probably played with your friends and begged them for it
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6732|Doncaster, England
I was once on a 32 Karkland map and someone typed 'knives & pistols only'
Everyone typed OK, would this be classed as stat padding ?
No I didn't get any badges, I've only just got knife and still need pistol.
One last thing which kit has the best pistol ?
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6735|Debris From Space
If you get caught on a ranked knife and pistol only server you get your stats wiped. I think it is ok to have pistol and knife only but on UNRANKED servers. Ranked pistol fights suck.
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6794|Netherlands
On some ranked servers, at a certain moment people want to knife. I say it is illegal, they say it isnt and go on with it. Some times when all of them do it i leave the server. Other times i kill them all with my gun so they stop 
if this doesnt work, i leave the server too.
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6794|Netherlands
There is one server where they sometimes do it. It's a speedygameserver 24/7 warlord. I hate that server, all noobs there, only play there when there is no other nice server online.
Dogfood Enforcer
+4|6671
i flipped out yesterday. i cant remember what map it was, but the enemy's arty was in the middle of a field on the west side of the map. i was a spec ops soldier and was heading over there to C4 the hell out of their arty. when i got there i saw like 3 guys from my team and 1 from the other team. i capped the guy from the other team, then trotted over to the first arty. i laid a couple of charges and got up to blow it...then i got shot...by my own guy! i punished that nerd and went back to finish the arty. the same guys are there...

so i go and click on their squad...they're all on the Voip....this is what they were saying:

1st guy: "0k, you want me to repair that again?"
2nd guy: "Sure, then ill blow it again."
1st guy: "haha, yeah man, then ill repair it."

i sat there and watched one blow up the arty while the other rebuilds it. they repeated it numerous times.

i reported them, but then they kicked me out of the server.

WTF man, why is it that some nerds just cant play the game fairly? i mean, if you have to cheat just to get an unlock, then you are one of the most hurting ppl in the world.

im sorta a noob, havent played for very long but im a sargeant, but even tho im a noob i have never stat padded, it isnt my style. there have been times where i happen to be in a great place and for some reason guys keep walking right into me, but if i find a place like that ill leave it after a few kills, no need or want to cheat.lol

i wish there was a nuke button where you just permanently killed off the statpadders so they couldnt come back to the server.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6817|Marathon, Florida Keys

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

Tripple post alert, quit playing wack-a-mole with the submit button
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6739|Peoria, Illinois
DAO?!!! You should have drove a humvee up there and picked them ALL off!!!! Get TKed for it and then come back to get 8 more kills!!! It's not against EA rules to agree to knives only but it is against the rules to kick or ban anyone that doesn't agree to it. In other words, let them have at it while you enjoy taking the opportunity to slaughter them all. If you get kicked then go report it.
PF-Reign of Lead
+0|6678|Vermont
Did you even bother to get the IP and some screen shots?
Gotham
+3|6740
I have learned that nothing says fuck you to stat padders better than 5 bags of C4.

Works wonders you should try it sometime.
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6749

PF-Reign of Lead wrote:

Did you even bother to get the IP and some screen shots?
I didnt have Fraps open, and by the time I Alt+Tabbed to get it open, I had already been kicked. I went back to the server today cause I didnt recognize any of the names from before, and people were doing it again, so I left...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard