Bwspecial
+2|6813
Just curious where my 60 kill streak ranks. Only one guy in the top ten could even tie me.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6839|"Frisco"

Actually, you're not even in the top 100. Stat padders have kill streaks well over 100. Keep trying.
Bwspecial
+2|6813
Was really wanting to know about the mostly honest players in the forums.
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6838|Australia
mmm i got a kill streak of 59... got it in mobile aa shootin bh's
tho i dont think ive come close to doing it again so ill proberly never beat it
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6804
Mine is 43 from jetting - ended up being TK'd.
Bwspecial
+2|6813
Mine was from bombing at Kubra Dam,  why is there always three tanks at a flag and two infantry not fighting for the flag. I got 60 kills and my score was still only right around 100. TK's suck ass.
zeppelin
BenCunningham <3
+1|6834|Seattle, WA
mine is 54, Sharqi Penn. being a gunner on the MEC heli for my friend who is a good pilot.
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6800|USA, IL
LOL Bwspecial, your 2 points a kill are un-ailenable, your mininum score would of been 120.... + any tema points but not minus for negitive team points.

Anf mine is 38, and i've never came that close again (Got it in a jet)
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6829|Munich, Germany
yeah mine is ahm..... nevermind im to suicidal for that record
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6815|St. Louis, MO
My kill streak is only 25.Never really gave it much thought.
I like to play more of a support role and let my gunner get most of the kills.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6799|Lake Constanze, Germany
/me 38 @ Mashtuur ---> BH gunner.....
b4, it was 32 @ Zatar ----> Tank

Greetz,
Agent
Dilly
The Amish Must Die!
+1|6838
I think mine is 32, got it on sharqi gunning in the mec chopper.  Also tied it I believe on karkland when I got my 169 using an apc.  It was a complete noob server, it was 12 on 12 and 4 or 5 of the guys on the other team were all snipers, the rest of the guys just sucked. 

I usually don't get huge kill streaks though, I have too much balls to sit back and take my time, I rather jump into the action and end up dying a lot because of it.  My kdr sucks, its like 1.3 or something because of it.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6824
24 kill streak. I don't really try to get better :-/ I probably could if I tried. I mean I got like a 10 killstreak on foot in mashtuur ( with bh whores in the air too) and usually I'm in a tank. but when I'm in a tank I always seem to get bombarded by AT and bombers and Spec ops while two ATs and an APC are in front of me, a Spec Ops is coming behind me... it sucks. I have bad luck.
angry_lobster
+1|6789
My kill streak is 19, I can't imagine having a 50 or 60 kill streak. 

I don't stay alive for too long,  I'm a medic who goes looking for trouble and finds it
PawnEKG
I can get a degree in BF2...right?
+1|6798
Mine is only 50...but thats because I'm normally the pilot for the BH so I don't get much of a chance to get major kills
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6831|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I got 20. crap I know, but I noticed a trend with everyone here who posted with a kill streak above 40: jet or chopper.
Israfael
+1|6786
68 in the f-15 on clean sweep.  Best on foot streak was 37 or so.  The one I was proud of was 14 kills with one c4 trap. lol
Tyroptic
+0|6818|chch
lol, 7
ProDicTeD
+2|6799

angry_lobster wrote:

My kill streak is 19, I can't imagine having a 50 or 60 kill streak. 

I don't stay alive for too long,  I'm a medic who goes looking for trouble and finds it
Medics pwn!!!!!
Rustyboy
+1|6802
LOL Medic = Stat Whore
maltese_pidgeon
Bleeder
+2|6828|Sunnyvale, CA

Rustyboy wrote:

LOL Medic = Stat Whore
Wha...?
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6827
Lol, mine is 21
I am a medic also, and chopper whore xD (but just pilot).
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6832|Missoula, MT
24, as Commander too!
jag1973
Bushwhacker
+1|6835|Tegucigalpa, Honduras
36 Commander Mode
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6831|Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Israfael wrote:

68 in the f-15 on clean sweep.  Best on foot streak was 37 or so.  The one I was proud of was 14 kills with one c4 trap. lol
thats pretty sick man! was it a 32 player map or higher? and did you get any TK's?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard