Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6384|The Sky!!!!
Thanxs guys!I appreciate this.It makes me happy if you like it,then all the work was worth it.

@Steiketa
Yes i wanted to put you in.You remind when ive asked you for a 1vs1??

Last edited by Flyjetandkill (2007-06-28 14:05:38)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6528|Belgium

Oke, took me a while to download and watch

Good points (in my humble opinion): Good pilot, a lot of maps, a lot of different fighters. Lot of kills, longer dogfights too, missile and gun kills. mostly jet kills, but also ground troops, heli, tanks and a boat in the end.

"minor points": I found the clip on the left bottom of the first 3 minutes kinda annoying, but could be me. (the ground vision and jet vision was cool though, but the singing guys were a bit over it (my opinion eh)). Oh and not really minor, but obviously inspired by Captiva's dogfighter movie.

Anyway, I enjoyed it! good work

Last edited by De_Jappe (2007-06-28 14:28:19)

Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6707|Alaska
actually i thought it was well made, the only thing i didn't like is how you copied some things from other peoples videos
_MysT1C_Ri|)er_
+4|6176
Wow unbelievable, I had about 72 mbs left to download and I came back to see a message saying the connection failed with the server.  I guess tonight before I get off I'll try to download it again.
SteikeTa
+153|6749|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

Flyjetandkill wrote:

Thanxs guys!I appreciate this.It makes me happy if you like it,then all the work was worth it.

@Steiketa
Yes i wanted to put you in.You remind when ive asked you for a 1vs1??
Hehe, yes I remember. I was in a very bad mood when you asked. Had just lost royally to ZeqTr. You were spectating it. Damn I played so bad. Glad I said no... hehe.
Givanno
+7|6199|Stuntmen Arena
dude create ur own style dont rip stuff from Dogfighter - The sky is not the limit.
very unproffesional
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.
Wow, very good editing. Where did you learn to use sony vegas like that? And what plug ijns did you use and where can I get me some :>
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6406|Earth

gene_pool wrote:

Wow, very good editing. Where did you learn to use sony vegas like that? And what plug ijns did you use and where can I get me some :>
My thoughts exactly.
Signature
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6392|fÄking denmark
Thank god you streamed it ..
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6686|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
i liked the beging part the rest was repetitive other wise nice editing
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

I rarely download videos. Only other one Ive downloaded is Camoxides Tanking You. But after watching the stream version, its downloading now!!

Editing is brilliant as are your flying skills. I find it hard to believe your aviator KD is only 14
You must know something I dont because no matter how many missiles I put at a J10, even when flying dead straight only 1/6 will ever hit. Your missiles never miss except to flares.
/needs to learn

Last edited by Snake (2007-06-30 13:03:37)

bobby177
+129|6475|Texas.. getting out asap
Your flying was good but watching random kills strung together for 20 minutes does get boring.
IKE
+2|6159|The Netherlands
Wow, nice vid you made their man! Especially the infantry kills or so pretty to watch over and over again! ( I always seeem to miss them)

Im currious at one thing watch your sensitivity for the mice ingame!! You seem to make loops faster then peeps that use joysticks! Or is that a pain old secret?!

Good job!
TFOGas
+15|6626
Real nice job ..
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6287|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
I loved the under-the-hanger-MG kill.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6461|UK
Beautiful. Love the sniper kills and instagib mg kills .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard