K[*]K PrezCartman
+2|6620
The Knights of Karbala are happy to announce the creation of 5 new BF2 servers.

First we have our long running 44 Slot 24/7 Wake Island Server at its new address 64.34.195.12:16567.

Second is a 32 Slot 24/7 FuShe Pass Server at 64.34.195.13:16567.

Third is a 32 Slot 24/7 Dragon Valley Server at 64.34.195.14:16567.

Fourth is a 32 Slot 24/7 Infantry Only Jalalabad Server at 64.34.195.15:16567.

Finally at fifth we have a 32 Slot 24/7 Highway Tampa Server 64.34.163.92:16567.

We have the ability to increase two of the 32 slots to 44 slots after we see which ones would really benefit from this so if any of these maps are among your favorites I hope you’ll check us out and encourage us to increase that one.  We are leaving them at 32 for now so that it only takes 6 people to get a live round going.  Hope to see you on the battlefield or on our website www.knightsofkarbala.com .
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6716|UK
where are the servers located?
K[*]K PrezCartman
+2|6620
Lol knew I forgot something, they're all in Virginia, USA, so decent pings for Euro guys such as yourself, but better for US guys.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6348

Highway Tampa sounds like a fun one. Why Infantry Jalalabad? I think I see that enough. You should do 24/7 Jalalalbad with vehicles. I won't even ask why you got 24/7 Fushe and Dragon....I guess you have a lot of jet/chopper whores you want to recruit?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Smitty5613
+46|6547|Middle of nowhere, California

K[*]K PrezCartman wrote:

Lol knew I forgot something, they're all in Virginia, USA, so decent pings for Euro guys such as yourself, but better for US guys.
even for us west coast guys??
K[*]K PrezCartman
+2|6620
West Coast usually hits about 70-80 on our servers Western Europe around 90-100
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6415|The Gem Saloon

Smitty5613 wrote:

K[*]K PrezCartman wrote:

even for us west coast guys??
you shouldnt have any problems smitty.
i average in the 50's from the midwest, and i know we have some west coast guys on there.
K[*]K PrezCartman
+2|6620
Doomed, we want to have at least one IO server and Jala is a good map for that.

As for the FuShe and Dragon there are very few 24/7 servers out there for those maps, we're actually the only FuShe in North America that I know of and we run them because it's something different from the usual BF2 experience, not to mention if you get people that know what they're doing you give the jet and chopper whores nightmares on both those maps.

But I hope you'll at least join us on Tampa, it's a great open map for armor battles and little air power.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6415|The Gem Saloon
come and check it out doomed.

i can tell you that if you coordinate AA on those air maps, like prez said, you can make them not even want to get in the air.
in fact, i have recently found that i love AA vehicles, and i look for hiding spots to ruin chopper whores days....great feeling.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6484|meh-land
Jalalabad, karkand, mash, and sharqi, all 32 people on a 16 person size map = fun

maybe even throw in a chinese map or two like daqing and dalian
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6348

Parker wrote:

come and check it out doomed.

i can tell you that if you coordinate AA on those air maps, like prez said, you can make them not even want to get in the air.
in fact, i have recently found that i love AA vehicles, and i look for hiding spots to ruin chopper whores days....great feeling.
lol ya. I don't bother with those AA sites or vehicles. I am so skilled I can shoot down a jet with an AT rocket....Well, at least it happened once...And the jet some how knew where I was on foot and was coming down right at me...And I managed to fire off a round as I panicked and ran for my life. Some how the AT rocket hit him though and we both got blown to smithereens

It is nice to see ya'll running so many servers and each one dedicated to a 24/7 map. I know a lot of people claim Songhua is the greatest map and have been wanting to see it 24/7. But I never play it much.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Don't join any of their servers. The admins abuse power and dont even enforce the rules and boot people who follow the rules but own everyone else. I was on the Highway Tampa map and i was in F18 i got 20kills and 0 deaths. I kept killing the same UK noob pilot so i saw a jet and engaged it i lost it but i saw wreckage. so i went back 2 base to rearm. Then i went to their base to get the jet again so i locked on it taking off i didn't fire a single missle or bullet. Then 3minutes later i found him and shot him down. 10th time i think i got him then i said w00t i'm an ACE. Then he called me a whining b*tch for no reason. So i told the admin he got past the swear filter which its against the rules to swear. He did nothing so the UK noob said i "ATTACKED" him in the Uncap. I only locked onto him and besides we had all the bases so raping the uncap is allowed. So then i was "BANNED" for base raping but the thing that really pissed me off was 4 guys were in our Uncap and in tanks the must of killed 20guys total and we told the admin yet he didn't do anything when 5 or more ppl complained about it. All i did was lock onto a guy when i was allowed since we had all the bases and i was kicked because this European noob couldn't fly for sh#t and i raped him everytime and i got banned and i followed the rules. The servers are also very laggy and Knights of Karbala clan sucks. Thats just my 2cents.

Mods please remove this thread the admins on their server abuse power and dont even follow/enfore their own rules and they hate being owned.

Last edited by †[AøT]§tèálth† (2007-06-29 06:23:23)

Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6384
The KOK Clan has also banned me for no reason, I used to play there server because a friend of mine plays there, I was never kicked or banned anytime that I was playing there, just one day I went to join and it said I was banned from there servers I have been banned from 6 servers in the year and a half that I have been playing with two I have had two removed because they banned the wrong person.

The KOK servers have there own set of rules that they follow {you know the ones where they're better then everyone else rules}

I agree with this, they do kick and ban for OWNING, beware you just might get banned for killing an ADMIN.....

These were not KOK servers

The clan that I used to belong to does not have the ban set on me but if I go there they will ban me from there server, Why you might ask because I used to be with that clan and I wouldn,t put up with one guys harassment, so I left the clan, I had been playing on that server since I have been playing BF2 and I AlWAYS TYPE IN CAPS IN GAME, Everyone knows this, I did it before the clan, I did it during the clan and I still do it to this day, he had a wild hair up his ass and KICKED me for it, then he banned me for typing in caps, talk about power hungry....

Oh and by BTW I was kicked from the HBD clan  server for not being in a squad within 2 minutes of joining the sever{neither was anyone else} when I rejoined I was banned for a week because I asked why I was kicked... 

Editted to Correct the misunderstanding

Last edited by Sir Aidyn Sage (2007-06-29 10:22:41)

K[*]K PrezCartman
+2|6620
Stealth, we've had the server running for less than 36 hours and I think some of our admins are unclear of the rules, who banned you and when did it happen and what's your actual in game name?  I'd be more than happy to review the chat logs and see what was said and if you're story stacks up I will gladly remove the ban for you and ensure that the admin responsible is made aware of what the rules are on that server because it differs from our others in regards to uncap rules.

Sage, who exactly are you?  I don't recall ever seeing anyone by that name on any of our servers or in the clan for that matter were you possibly using a different account or have a clan tag on because I don't see you on the ban list either.

Also Sage in that last part you mention being kicked for failure to belong to a squad, there is only one clan member who I know could be responsible for that, because he was anal about it, and he has since been thrown out of the clan in part for behavior such as that.

I'm not about to sit here and say our admins don't make mistakes, but unlike most clans we do try and hold them accountable, in the future instead of just bottling up your anger and bringing it here how about contacting myself or SirShaw on our site and letting us know your side of what happened so we can prevent such incidents from occurring again.  The Knights were founded to make a place where everyone enjoys playing and we won't hesitate to punish our own members if the abuse their admin, but without players coming forward and letting us know we can't do anything about it.  You guys can preach all the anger and hate you want, but there are a lot of clans out there far worse than us and we will at least try and fix our problems instead of just acting like they don't exist.

Last edited by K[*]K PrezCartman (2007-06-29 10:10:28)

Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6384

K[*]K PrezCartman wrote:

Stealth, we've had the server running for less than 36 hours and I think some of our admins are unclear of the rules, who banned you and when did it happen and what's your actual in game name?  I'd be more than happy to review the chat logs and see what was said and if you're story stacks up I will gladly remove the ban for you and ensure that the admin responsible is made aware of what the rules are on that server because it differs from our others in regards to uncap rules.

Sage, who exactly are you?  I don't recall ever seeing anyone by that name on any of our servers or in the clan for that matter so either you use another account or you're a liar and have never belonged to our clan.

Also Sage in that last part you mention being kicked for failure to belong to a squad, there is only one clan member who I know could be responsible for that, because he was anal about it, and he has since been thrown out of the clan in part for behavior such as that.
Ok lets clear this up I was banned from your server, I dont know why, I haven't gone back to you servers since then maybe 6 months or more ago...

I was banned from MY clan server for typing in CAPS
I was  banned from the HBD clan server for a week because I asked why I was kicked when I just joined the server and had no time to join a squad...

I used to Fly jets with Bayblaze who is a regular on your servers and if you look vvv Below vvv  you will see the the Soliders that I have
K[*]K PrezCartman
+2|6620
Got ya, well we switched server companies quite awhile back so your ban should be removed, feel free to come join Bay anytime on our servers and if something happens with an abusive admin let me know and I'll look into it.

And also thank you for updating your previous post to make it clear that it was other servers involved with some of the issues.  It's nice to see people with class on here occasionally and you are welcome on our servers any time.

Last edited by K[*]K PrezCartman (2007-06-29 10:25:14)

Dont remeber his name but he seemed to not care unless it was a hassle and ppl kept bugging him. He was on tampa server last night.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6667
ff off servers are gay

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard