armin
+0|6747| Bosnia & Herzegovina
Found this in an old screenshots folder from way back in 2005. Medicwhores on Karkand, what a sight. "First aid, here!" I was the ammo spamming guy myself

https://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4536/screen080ag0.jpg
Shot at 2007-06-28

Last edited by armin (2007-06-28 08:25:01)

Criminal
yo shut the fuck up charles
+20|6628
cool...
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6556|Area 51
Add that + 3560 nades and you have karkand of 1.41.
Jello.01
+46|6600|DFW, Texas

RDMC(2) wrote:

Minus all medics except 3 or 4 per team, since everyone is being a support fag or sniper, then you have karkand of 1.41
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6459
Replace the Medics with C4 jumping Spec-Ops and the Supports with bunny-hopping n00b-t00bing Assaults and you have Karkand 1.12!
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6528|Las Vegas

RDMC(2) wrote:

and add FF=Off, and add 12486 more nades!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6612|Gold coast, Aus.
Mm.. I prefer the old karkand more.

Mmmm
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6556|Area 51

Snipingruven wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

+ 24664 clays and 435 soldiers attemting to wall glitch;)

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2007-06-28 08:37:14)

ZamoII
+11|6210

Jello.01 wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Minus all medics except 3 or 4 per team, since everyone is being a support fag or sniper, then you have karkand of 1.41
im not being funny here but is there any kit you people dont make fun of? i mean if you personally hate that kit all you gotta do is add a word like noob or fag on it, and you all make it sound like anyone who uses that kit is a noob... comon for fuck sake, its only because you cant stand to get killed by that weapon or particular kit.... whos the better person? you? or the person who just gets on with the game and doesnt call someone a noob every 5 mins....
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6318|Australia

gene_pool wrote:

Mmmm
What the fuck? How far is that C4 being thrown? Bring that back and you could get your expert explosives in about 10 seconds.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6711|Scotland

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Mmmm
What the fuck? How far is that C4 being thrown? Bring that back and you could get your expert explosives in about 10 seconds.
mmm caek!!

lol, that's pretty kl. Wish I hadn't been a noob at that patch. Think I was a sergeant or something, man those were the days...
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6139|San Antonio, Texas
What I really hate is when there are tons of medics and they don't revive me! >_>

Still, cool pic! 8)
fabiator14
+7|6142|Normandy - France
yes....very strange....
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6679|"The Empire"

gene_pool wrote:

Mmmm
I cant tell you the amount of times when i first started to play that i was continually blown up with constant c4 throwing. You could jump and throw at the same time which meant they went far. Nades were never the problem then.

And like someone said before, the good old noob tube was around, so it was either C4 in your face or a GL at your feet, either way i died a lot back then....
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6139|San Antonio, Texas

gene_pool wrote:

Mmmm
Damn! He's throwing them like frisbees.
niomosy
+26|6681

Snipingruven wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

If you're turning FF off, you also need to add another 2036 claymores between the USMC uncap and Hotel flag.

Oh, and don't forget a shot of APC's spawn camping the hotel
IonYou
+3|6625

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

What I really hate is when there are tons of medics and they don't revive me! >_>

Still, cool pic! 8)
What I really hate is when there are tons of medics and they do revive me. Right in front of the enemy shooting.

10 Then I get killed,
20 then the enemy shoots me and the medic,
30 then I get revived again by another medic.
40 goto 10

Theres your basic training on why medics suck. Or at least sucky medics suck.
Smitty5613
+46|6518|Middle of nowhere, California

ZamoII wrote:

Jello.01 wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

im not being funny here but is there any kit you people dont make fun of? i mean if you personally hate that kit all you gotta do is add a word like noob or fag on it, and you all make it sound like anyone who uses that kit is a noob... comon for fuck sake, its only because you cant stand to get killed by that weapon or particular kit.... whos the better person? you? or the person who just gets on with the game and doesnt call someone a noob every 5 mins....
nope, ive never heard any1 ever complain about the engineer kit... yet
Smitty5613
+46|6518|Middle of nowhere, California

IonYou wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Still, cool pic! 8)
What I really hate is when there are tons of medics and they do revive me. Right in front of the enemy shooting.

10 Then I get killed,
40 goto 10

I play as medic almost all the time, and the only time i run out in the open to revive sum1, without checking for enemies is when its a squad leader and we are near an enemy flag..... i want peeps to spawn on him fast
Balok77
+28|6139
god loves the medics lol
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6269|Mo Val, Cali

IonYou wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Still, cool pic! 8)

10 Then I get killed,
40 goto 10

That's funny as hell and easy points. If you were fast enough you could get out of the way.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6269|Mo Val, Cali

Smitty5613 wrote:

IonYou wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Still, cool pic! 8)

10 Then I get killed,
40 goto 10

I play as medic almost all the time, and the only time i run out in the open to revive sum1, without checking for enemies is when its a squad leader and we are near an enemy flag..... i want peeps to spawn on him fast
I run out to revive someone anytime there is someone to revive. Knowing there are 20 enemys just waiting for some medic like me and I still make it and will take at least one guy out before going back to coiver
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6528|Las Vegas

Smitty5613 wrote:

ZamoII wrote:

Jello.01 wrote:

nope, ive never heard any1 ever complain about the engineer kit... yet
Engineer sucks! LOL
agent146
+127|6378|Jesus Land aka Canada

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Replace the Medics with C4 jumping Spec-Ops and the Supports with bunny-hopping n00b-t00bing Assaults and you have Karkand 1.12!
1.12 was a dark time for me as i was getting c4 all the freaking time....now i have revenge and medic whore with all my buddies
ARCHANGEL1941
Hell Yeah I Suck Toes!!!
+14|6188|Cali

ZamoII wrote:

Jello.01 wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Truer words have never been spoken.

HELLO?!?!? This a squad base strategy game with different kits for different tactics each holding importance of a different kind to your squad and team.
Use the kits as needed, disregard all who call you a noob.
The point is to win.
You win by killing the enemy by any means necessary and staying alive by any means necessary.
Most of those that call 'it' or 'you' a noob are themselves low ranking noobs and are below the rank of an officer.
They cry when they get owned.
Others are high rankers who exploited those very 'Noob' kits to achieve their points and rank and now look down all those going through the exact same thing.
Play the game as it was meant to be played. Play to win by any and all means necessary.

Players need to cry about glitches and cheaters not the game as it was designed.

Last edited by ARCHANGEL1941 (2007-06-28 17:37:27)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard