sniper09735
+12|6644
For those of you who have beaten gears of war, do you think they made the story line to short?  Or do you think it was a good length to lead up to the second gears of war?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6662
too fucking short.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6543|South Florida
Wayyyyyyy to short. It could have been so much better if they went into detail and just improved the whole concept. It was still fun though.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6649|New Hampshire, USA
definatley too short but the ending was basically shouting "THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!1!!!!!!!!1!!!one!"

I really hope the sequel explains how it all began and how the general human population is dealing with it.  They have alot to work with and should really expand upon it.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6189|New Austin, Not
Guess we will have to wait for GoW 2...in the mean time it's chainsaw and execution madness!!!
fatmarik
+23|6600|Anywhere i am needed
dont flame me for this, but that game is honestly way over rated, i am not saying that game sucks, infact i love that game but it is overrated.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6637|Manitowoc, WI

fatmarik wrote:

dont flame me for this, but that game is honestly way over rated, i am not saying that game sucks, infact i love that game but it is overrated.
Oh come on, just the fact that you can chainsaw a guy in freaking half and his entrails spray all over your screen makes the game worth $60
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6734|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
I think it was way too short, and they really needed to give some background info.  Other than that, it is one of the best, if not the best shooting game I've played in a long while.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6340|Orrstrayleea
Yeh, too short, but it was an awesome game
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6774|United States of America

fatmarik wrote:

I agree. It just sort of gets old after a while. Nothing new to it at all.
Sgt.Scream.MDK
+19|6781|Florida - America's Wang!
I think it was too short. But it has great replay value in that Hardcore mode is a challenge and Insane mode is just a mindfuck. I about damn near broke my 360 controller when I got to those exploding wretches on Insane mode .

Last edited by Sgt.Scream.MDK (2007-06-28 05:49:18)

r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6466

Yea too short but the game rocks....
gameaddict
+35|6698|let op drempels

Miller wrote:

fatmarik wrote:

I agree. It just sort of gets old after a while. Nothing new to it at all.
Same.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6706|"The Empire"
In all honesty iv had the game since it came out and still have not completed it. Not because is so long but because i never really play it apart from every now and then. However when i was off work i played it for a good few hours last week and it seems I'm near the end. So i think if i had played it solid for a couple of days it would be easy to complete.

But it looks like a lot went into making the game so good, I'm sure that would be the reason and for the next release.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6507|Gogledd Cymru

If this game is better than the killzone multiplayer then id probly buy it
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6359|Atlanta, Georgia
It was way to short...
weasel_thingo
+74|6344
i too reckon it is over rated, my friend bought his 360 over and we played co op, the last 3 missions on the hardest difficulty, i sucked
(i think ) as i hadnt played on console for ages or 3rd person.
anyways we got passed the levels and were up to the last boss, the game kept glitching up or something as my friend was saying the bats shouldnt get us when we are there etc, also there are a lot of other things i didnt like about it.
i can tell its a good game but i didnt like it.
topal63
. . .
+533|6736

BolvisOculus wrote:

fatmarik wrote:

Oh come on, just the fact that you can chainsaw a guy in freaking half and his entrails spray all over your screen makes the game worth $60
Yep... Chainsawing a dude in half in High-Def (on a HDTV) is, well, priceless (oops I meant $60).
yankeefan
+0|6169
That is why i think the game is so addictive, just because of the blood and gore, you just never get sick of it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard