Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6555|Brisbane, Aus

When I was a noob I used to.. Believe that everyone respected the tradition and respect of a knife fight.
Infiltraters
+0|6195
[img]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3415/nospambruce1xt2.jpg[/img]
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6518|Adelaide, South Australia

When I was a noob I used to: Think cranes were the l33t3st of the l33t sniping spots.
When I was a noob I used to: wonder how people did so well in armor, even with me killing them.
When I was a noob I used to: jump from heights between buildings and splat.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6630|Finland

When I was a noob I used to be happy if I gained over 5 points in a round and wondered how the high ranked players (back then, the highest rank was Sgt.Maj) got so many points. They had to be supergeeks or hacking..
I need around tree fiddy.
spuddy1981
+10|6361|england
I would like to say when I was a noob it took 3/4 hits with AT to kill a tank but it still does vs 2 to kill me.
spuddy1981
+10|6361|england
N000000000000 my thread is dead.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6219|Turkey
When I was a noob I used to: use my m4 weapon
When I was a noob I used to: shoot or press enter near uav , i though it was the arty lol
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
when i was a noob i helped drop ammo packs for the stat padders without knowing it.
pj666
+16|6364|Sydney, Australia
Clear!!!!! The thread is back ....

I used to:

* Try to fire LMGs without going prone.
* Wondered what the red skulls were as I ran over them.
* Thought flying th choppers and jets must be easy, if I could ever get in one.
* never remembered to throw grenades (still don't)
* Didn't realise all the sneaky ways to cap flags without standing out in the open.
* Didn't realise how much difference a good commander or squad leader made.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6506|Bournemouth, South England
When I started being a noob, I used to:

Accidentally press 'E' in vehicles and fall out...

One too many clicks when C4 spamming...

Right-click dropped a grenade by my feet, then stood and watched it kill me...

Use my face as a claymoe clearance device...

Think that grenades damaged tanks...
fabiator14
+7|6150|Normandy - France
lots of you will surely laugh....
The first game I made on BF2...I did not understand that my team always was in blue....remember that on BF1942, USMC was in blue and Germans (or Irak in Desert Combat) in red (you changed color each game). So, the first game, I was in blue all was ok. When I dod my first game in CMO team I saw guys in blue and shot them thinking they were in the USMC forces :-)
what a surprised when I read -4pts, punished for TK....after 2 shots I understood the problem...Fabiator, you have now to shot the reds, only the reds

Last edited by fabiator14 (2007-06-27 03:33:49)

Tails
+0|6148
Run at people with shock paddles.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6389

DonFck wrote:

When I was a noob I used to be happy if I gained over 5 points in a round and wondered how the high ranked players (back then, the highest rank was Sgt.Maj) got so many points. They had to be supergeeks or hacking..
markzed
+5|6379
So let me get this straight:

- Grenades don't hurt tanks?
- When you cap an arty base, you don't need to blow up the arty?

Wow - I am still a noob...
Penetrator
Certified Twat
Hover a full blackhawk over your own arty, it annoys commanders.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6435|Brisbane, Australia
shit myslef when i got promotion or awards....scared the bejesus out of me...still does occationally ahahaha
Barrakuda777
+86|6735|Somewhere near a shrub or rock

fabiator14 wrote:

lots of you will surely laugh....
The first game I made on BF2...I did not understand that my team always was in blue....remember that on BF1942, USMC was in blue and Germans (or Irak in Desert Combat) in red (you changed color each game). So, the first game, I was in blue all was ok. When I dod my first game in CMO team I saw guys in blue and shot them thinking they were in the USMC forces :-)
what a surprised when I read -4pts, punished for TK....after 2 shots I understood the problem...Fabiator, you have now to shot the reds, only the reds
I DID THAT!!! XD

I also shot anything that moved, hence I started at 2:1 KD, everonbe else takes .2 seconds to figure out if they should shoot or not, in my book if you were in my sights you had probably screwed up somwehere and deserved to die ...

LOL

Kooda
Penetrator
Certified Twat
When I was a noob I used to wet the bed.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock
Stand and shoot
*sigh*
Roughshod
I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?
+24|6269|Germany, NRW
...drop bombs on everything that moves down there^^ that's why i have that amount of tks
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
didnt know how to use other weapons everything seemed  new to me so I went with a knife, trying to knife people
[bpuk]jack
+58|6646
try and get myself a purple heart and failed
but like the next day i got it for being a noob =]

also sniping people on my own team coz the names didnt appear

spamming "enemy boat spotted" - still do it but oh well

go on american and japanese servers...which would causes everyone to lag coz im in the uk

kill my tema mates for their guns.(unlocks) to test them out so i could get them later
IrishWind
+4|6708
believe BF2 was realistic like the box said.  That lasted 2 minutes.
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6197|Daqing Oilfields?

Penetrator_01 wrote:

When I started being a noob, I used to:

Accidentally press 'E' in vehicles and fall out...

One too many clicks when C4 spamming...

Right-click dropped a grenade by my feet, then stood and watched it kill me...

Use my face as a claymoe clearance device...

Think that grenades damaged tanks...
I did all of that. I still occasionally press 'E' while in the air and if I am in a squad pushing forward I do use myself to blow up the claymore in order to let my squad leader get through without dying. I always get revived right away, because I only do it when in a squad.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6325|Australia
-Think the MP5 was a good gun.
-Think that you became commander by entering the UAV trailer ("It has a door, why can I get in!?")
-Try to lay down a sixth C4.
-Be unable to gun effectivly in the chopper because the nose blocked my view (didn't notice the C button until about a month ago ).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard