cospengle
+140|6479|Armidale, NSW, Australia
...and [Chaos]Assassin could end it in an instant.

Last edited by cospengle (2007-06-27 01:17:55)

niomosy
+26|6682
Given that I've only seen one round out of many update tonight (despite having at least back-to-back rounds on the server that did update), I'm hesitant to say that stats are updating.  At this point, maybe 40% of the rounds I've played today and yesterday have posted.  I think I'll just keep waiting for now.
lsimio11
+2|6145|Melbourne
i just played on A few servers and they didn't update :@
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6466|Belgium
U have to play on low ping servers....
Uninen
+0|6141
Im getting somewhat updated now, however i got new problem... the bfs2 server when i try to view my stats here it just gave me a queue number which hasnt changed a bit since for couple of hours..
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6639|Behind that RPK-74

Ratzinger wrote:

cccpNyC wrote:

and who would want to delete this thread anyways..its like our little ea bastard child....we may beat it and call it names and flame on it..but..its just our little ea bastard....live and let live maybe lol :-D
Like a ginger step-child!
LMFAO +1 for you
fabiator14
+7|6143|Normandy - France
statistics pages are down on our favourite site bf2s.... :-( cannot update them
Tails
+0|6142

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

wait, stats are gone?
Why not read up on the thread before you post stupid ass questions?
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6176|Wolverhampton

fabiator14 wrote:

statistics pages are down on our favourite site bf2s.... :-( cannot update them
I am queued for update....I am 6142 in list and have been all morning. I am hoping that this is a sign that the Gamespy/EA servers are undergoing a stat update for the past two weeks worth of play and that this is the reason why BF2S cannot update at the moment. If I am right, then you can call me Gunny
daves-box
+15|6638
It's funny how they said are stats would take days to show up because I can still go on ARSE servers and get points right away but when I go to any other server it still does not.  Strange how that still works fine but any other servers we have to wait.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6212|Turkey
arse licks eas ass lol
Gunner978
+7|6269|USA
UNNOFICIAL.. But from a few people who work with Ea on bf2.. From the previous weeks of the stats outage..  They are gradually getting everyones stats as updated as possible.. THIS DOES NOT mean you will get your full amount of points you earned through that time.. but they will be returning a majority of them. And it will most likely happen in small chunks.  : ]
daves-box
+15|6638

Gunner978 wrote:

UNNOFICIAL.. But from a few people who work with Ea on bf2.. From the previous weeks of the stats outage..  They are gradually getting everyones stats as updated as possible.. THIS DOES NOT mean you will get your full amount of points you earned through that time.. but they will be returning a majority of them. And it will most likely happen in small chunks.  : ]
LOL dude this has already been posted as offical....  http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/ph … aqid=14853
fabiator14
I just want my ribbon and veteran badge for air defense
Djbrown
+129|6488|Adelaide, Aussieland
Woot, all my jet/chopper whoring for padding my k/d didnt go to waste
Gunner978
+7|6269|USA

daves-box wrote:

Gunner978 wrote:

LOL dude this has already been posted as offical....  http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/ph … aqid=14853
lol i didnt realize it.. I was told about it yesterday morning.. But guess it was true :] glad it is tho
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6373|Oslo, Norway

Gunner978 wrote:

daves-box wrote:

Gunner978 wrote:

lol i didnt realize it.. I was told about it yesterday morning.. But guess it was true :] glad it is tho
So what EA says here we (probably) get our pints back for the last two weeks? 

Sceptic...
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6515|Little blue planet, milky way
And now BF2S has stopped updating... *Sigh*.... I MAY actually have to look at my BFHQ to figure out how many points I have..... Depressing.
Suicidal
+20|6500

Babb Master Flash wrote:

So what EA says here we (probably) get our pints back....
Last person to take my pint woke up with little tweeting birds flying around his head
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6245|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

Tails wrote:

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

wait, stats are gone?
Why not read up on the thread before you post stupid ass questions?
Wrong move tails. Prepare your flame-suit!
cospengle

Suicidal wrote:

Babb Master Flash wrote:

So what EA says here we (probably) get our pints back....
Last person to take my pint woke up with little tweeting birds flying around his head
lol, my sentiments exactly
Gunner978
+7|6269|USA

Twist wrote:

And now BF2S has stopped updating... *Sigh*.... I MAY actually have to look at my BFHQ to figure out how many points I have..... Depressing.
Oh man i didnt realize this.. psh... Itll take about 10 hours for that many updates to go through lol............ Next Update      21,578th
cospengle
well, it will be worth the wait when it does finally update, kinda like waiting 'till marriage for sex
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6461

zomg stats outage is like over and old stats will be back! zomg zomg zomg.

k. next topic?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
fabiator14

Gunner978 wrote:

10 hours for that many updates to go through lol............ Next Update      21,578th
stats updating : 2 weeks
bf2s updating : 2 weeks

all will be ok for you very soon dude !!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard