iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6530|Belgium
"Concerned, the half-life and death of Gordon Frohman"

'Concerned' is a Half-Life comic made with Garry's Mod (sandbox mod for Half-Life 2). Gordon Frohman, the protagonist, is a retarded civilian that arrives in City 17 some time before Gordon does. He is stupid, naive, but also ambitious, which paves the path for his adventure.
The story is a mix of the actual HL2 story, and a prequel. Frohman's adventure 'explains' why some things are what they are when Gordon Freeman passes the same locations Frohman went through in his adventure (e.g. why Ravenholm became a zombie-infested nightmare). Frohmans adventure is divided in chapters, which are all goofs of the real chapters played in HL2.

It's a fantasticly written comic, some of the jokes really leave you grasping for air. But you will only be able to enjoy it if you are very familiar with HL2. Many of the jokes involve some knowledge of the HL2 story, but also known bugs and myths. If you're a fan of the HL series, you will love the comic though. Even if you've already seen it (it was written in 2005-2006), it's worth revisiting imo.
Dragonclaw
+186|6306|Florida
I cant believe I just sat here for an hour and read every one of those.
Thoruz
+42|6327|Germany
when i found them about a half year ago i did the same hehe concerned is awesome
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
frohman is pure awesomeness.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

No... No.. NO!

FROHMAN! NOT FREEMAN, FROHMAN!

Lmao, funny shit. Last time I looked at these was waaaaaaaay back in 2005.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6391

Gee, this is so old.  But it's still funny.  No one's posted it yet?  I'm amazed - his death sparked all sorts of Frohman memorials over hundreds of websites and blogs.
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6179
Freeking Hilarious!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Oh God dammit, I've been hooked. I guess I'll be here for an hour then...
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard