genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6677|Middle of nowhere
hmm... i think restarting servers has everything to do w/this problem, as when the stats first went out, if you restarted your server, the stats got fucked up, but now if you restart them again, they'll work

maybe people should just never reset servers again
xXCortoMalteseXx
+11|6150|Some Pub in Valletta
got on 2 different server of my personal favourites and nothing...
nothing.....
and still nothing...
[SEA]Cpt.Andersson
+0|6149|Sweden
My stats ha vent been updated either and i already got bad points so i would need that small amount of points that i get...
wargallion
+5|6473|Sweden
today i was playing on 2 dif servers first i played on ARSE then on some other server dont recal the name, but the thing is i got points from the ARSE server!!!! but not from the other. its kinda strange 1 server works but the other doesnt.
WarG
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6694|UK
All servers Ive played on 2day have updated

yay!
Casartelli
No skills, just luck
+14|6149|The Netherlands
Woohoo!! We'll get back ALL stats we didn't got in the last few weeks!!

------------------

We have identified the issue causing the recent stats issue that has affected a lot of Battlefield 2 players. Our planned fix will ensure that your current and ongoing stats are recorded. In the meantime, we are going to start seeing the stats being processed from the time of the outage. When this happens, over the course of a few days, you may see little to no relevant updates to you stats. This is not because any stats are lost or broken, and you should see normal processing continue once everyone's stats processing from that time that the stats are caught up.

Thank you for your patience the last couple of days. I'll let you know when we have further details.
------------------

~Violet
Rs_Dragongod
+2|6267

Casartelli wrote:

------------------

We have identified the issue causing the recent stats issue that has affected a lot of Battlefield 2 players. Our planned fix will ensure that your current and ongoing stats are recorded. In the meantime, we are going to start seeing the stats being processed from the time of the outage. When this happens, over the course of a few days, you may see little to no relevant updates to you stats. This is not because any stats are lost or broken, and you should see normal processing continue once everyone's stats processing from that time that the stats are caught up.

Thank you for your patience the last couple of days. I'll let you know when we have further details.
------------------

~Violet
That doesn't sound like we get much back, " you may see little to no relevant updates to you stats. "
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6166
Fucking great.  Good news.
Roughshod
I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?
+24|6269|Germany, NRW
HERE they officially give a statement that stats are back
danbourg
+2|6156|Qc,Canada

Casartelli wrote:

------------------

------------------

~Violet
hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!! time to get down to business!!!!!!!!
Rs_Dragongod
+2|6267
Yay Now I Canz Get Some Morexz Bronze Mettals Aggainss
daves-box
+15|6645
Now someone should go on ARSE server and see if their stats update right away....

Last edited by daves-box (2007-06-26 12:59:34)

Vulturen
+0|6156
Well got some few points this morning but now NONE...... and Global score, well team+combat just don't add op it getting KRÆFTHELVEDE SGU SATANS PISSE annoying
MeanMachine77
+25|6278
hmm... no more stats updating...

starting new?

means i´m on my way towards a positive kdr?
Yay me!!!!!!!!
Vulturen
+0|6156
well now score add up so far so good

Last edited by Vulturen (2007-06-26 13:06:18)

-=V.R=-
+9|6157|Moldova (MDA)
damn it! mine not updating...
Casartelli
No skills, just luck
+14|6149|The Netherlands
Mine either, but ALL stats are now DELAYED according to EA.com beceause it will take DAYS before all stats from the past 2 weeks will be processed and added to your total.
In the mean time. Until all servers have catched up your global score will NOT update directly (but it will after a few days, meaning no stats were lost).

Source: EA.com

Last edited by Casartelli (2007-06-26 13:16:37)

-=V.R=-
+9|6157|Moldova (MDA)

i hope its true
xXCortoMalteseXx
+11|6150|Some Pub in Valletta
t3.se 24/7karkand seems to be working
Casartelli
No skills, just luck
+14|6149|The Netherlands
UPDATE:

>>ye Violet needs to put that post in gamer terms. lol cause its lil confusing.<<

Hehe. Sorry. Here's the less official-sounding version.

The issue has been indentified and a fix is in place to make sure everything you are doing on ranked servers from now on is counted normally.

But!

All the stats since the time this issue started are just sitting there in a lump waiting to be sent through and added to your stats. So for the next few days (maybe up to a week depending on the number of updates that need to go through) it might look like stats are broken, because you won't see new updates. Once the old data is processed and we catch up, then you'll be back to normal with all the stats you are supposed to have (plus normal stat processing going forward).

So, yes, your stats from the outage time should be safe and will start to be processed back into your soldier stats.

As far as a final report of the issue and the fix, I expect that we'll have a full update on that once they've been able to make sure all your stats go through from the outage and everything is working. I'll continue to update you on those items.

~Violet

--------------------

AgntSmithCFF (EA): "As the post above you clearly stats, your stats (old and new) are safe and will eventually be tabulated."
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6785|Bulgaria

Casartelli wrote:

UPDATE:

AgntSmithCFF (EA): "As the post above you clearly stats, your stats (old and new) are safe and will eventually be tabulated."
Great, that's what I wanted to hear!!!!
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6646
it will take ten minutes and 10 additional posts and there will be more people whining about not getting their stats... maybe someone should made violets anouncement (the normal and the retard version) sticky, so everyone knows and people stop bitching
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6559

Casartelli wrote:

UPDATE:

>>ye Violet needs to put that post in gamer terms. lol cause its lil confusing.<<

The issue has been indentified and a fix is in place to make sure everything you are doing on ranked servers from now on is counted normally.

But!

All the stats since the time this issue started are just sitting there in a lump waiting to be sent through and added to your stats. So for the next few days (maybe up to a week depending on the number of updates that need to go through) it might look like stats are broken, because you won't see new updates. Once the old data is processed and we catch up, then you'll be back to normal with all the stats you are supposed to have (plus normal stat processing going forward).

So, yes, your stats from the outage time should be safe and will start to be processed back into your soldier stats.

As far as a final report of the issue and the fix, I expect that we'll have a full update on that once they've been able to make sure all your stats go through from the outage and everything is working. I'll continue to update you on those items.

~Violet

--------------------

If this is true I'm going to cream my pants.
sniper09735
+12|6625
Hey i ave a question my server was updating the stats all yesterday and this morning and not now, do you think it is because EA is falling behind or the stats just need time?  Should i try restarting the server?
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6179

Casartelli wrote:

UPDATE:

But!

~Violet

--------------------

If this is true, we get all the stats from the outage, then a lot of idiots that went around teamkilling, messing around are going to take a hit...LOL...Karma is a bitch sometimes isn't it. Of course, we will wait and see if this is true. I stopped playing on the 15th, had some good rounds that werent recorded and nothing more yet. We will see....but I will laugh my ass off if it does and the idiots who saw this as an opportunity to screw with people and servers will get what they deserved....LOL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard