Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

fitz8402 wrote:

Obviously you have absolutely 0 comprehension of what exactly an infantryman has to be capable of.  That being said their is really no point discussing this with somebody who is speaking from a position of ignorance.

fitz8402 wrote:

I dont deny that there are exceptions. I have never seen one though.
You do realize this is the point I was making. Are you now in a position of ignorance also?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
Shit that chicks a tank!
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
fitz8402
+10|6612|The Halls of Montezuma

Kmarion wrote:

fitz8402 wrote:

Obviously you have absolutely 0 comprehension of what exactly an infantryman has to be capable of.  That being said their is really no point discussing this with somebody who is speaking from a position of ignorance.

fitz8402 wrote:

You do realize this is the point I was making. Are you now in a position of ignorance also?
Look up the word ignorance you will be enlightened.    And I wasnt saying that there were exceptions to my previous statements I was saying that not all females eek by on the miniimun standard.  Saying that is justifaction for allowing them to serve in the infantry is quite the stretch.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6292|Éire
A soldier coming at you while she's having her period ...scary thought.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6597|Toronto-Canada
that was a disturbing video
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

lxcpikiman wrote:

that was a disturbing video
really?  I found it pretty hot.
motherdear
+25|6653|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
i'm with fitz, i really don't think that it's worth the time, effort and money trying to educate a female soldier. okay maybe they can get around their period and serve as a proper soldier should, but the chances of having a succesfull female soldiers is much lower than of a male since he got 40% more muscle in his upperbody and 30% ind his lower body

http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/content/abstract/89/1/81

first of all girls got to catch up to this disadvantage and then their fellow soldiers have properly already gotten 20/30% more muscle than the awerage man, if not more. simply men can get more muscle than women so it makes no sense employing women who can't compete with a man if he did the same amount of training. it just cost to much money and it puts a stress on the womens fellow Boot camp grunts, because she will most likely have to getting her shit together when all the other lads already is far ahead of her. of course there can be exceptions but they are so rare that they are not worth looking for since you can get 10 men of the same build or higher than the woman at the same cost in recruitment and training.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

fitz8402 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

fitz8402 wrote:

fitz8402 wrote:

Look up the word ignorance you will be enlightened.    And I wasnt saying that there were exceptions to my previous statements I was saying that not all females eek by on the miniimun standard.  Saying that is justifaction for allowing them to serve in the infantry is quite the stretch.
I see. You don't doubt they exist, you just think that those are who capable shouldn't be given the opportunity.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6570|Mountains of NC

I like the guy on the kneeing pad, he was getting a face full of titty

but anyway back on topic, I think females don't belong on the frontline - they can be in the military but not in the infantry units but the trouble is now-a-days they can take a MOS or RATE that can put them in direct fire and face to face with the enemy

I believe the days of open field warfare are over, from here on its going to be CQB in MOUT so almost any MOS is going to put you facing rounds coming your way
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
BVC
+325|6697
If theres a big war and lots of frontline women get killed, future population growth will be way stunted.
icecreamgod
+13|6167
excuse, but since when didn't spraying female marines in the eyes with pepper spray become part of basic training?!?!

On another note... I don't think women should fight on the front lines, because their physical requirementss are easier (if you make their standards easier, then any man that fufills a harder requirement would logically mean that they are more capable), the government would have to provide everything now for both genders, and I know this might sound stupid and somewhat sexist, but I see women (more oftenthan not) the better half of mankind (given mankind is seen as man and woman). I would not let anything that is responsible for the continuation of human life be slaughtered by corrupt nations and poor idealism. However, if they wish to seek combat, then they are just stupid. Infact any person looking for combat is dumb, but if a man/woman wishes to protect his or her country by serving, then so be it - just don't be pissed off when you realize what you are fighting for isn't always what you thought it was about. I am also not going to be the person to stop you from doing what you want.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2
Finally watched the video. Mmm, pepper spray. She's probably an MP, because usually the only peeps getting sprayed are arty batteries going through the riot control/ force protection classes.

I've had to do that, twice.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2

icecreamgod wrote:

excuse, but since when didn't spraying female marines in the eyes with pepper spray become part of basic training?!?!

On another note... I don't think women should fight on the front lines, because their physical requirementss are easier (if you make their standards easier, then any man that fufills a harder requirement would logically mean that they are more capable), the government would have to provide everything now for both genders, and I know this might sound stupid and somewhat sexist, but I see women (more oftenthan not) the better half of mankind (given mankind is seen as man and woman). I would not let anything that is responsible for the continuation of human life be slaughtered by corrupt nations and poor idealism. However, if they wish to seek combat, then they are just stupid. Infact any person looking for combat is dumb, but if a man/woman wishes to protect his or her country by serving, then so be it - just don't be pissed off when you realize what you are fighting for isn't always what you thought it was about. I am also not going to be the person to stop you from doing what you want.
Females just don't pop out babies, the sperm's gotta come from somewhere...

Last edited by DeadboyUSMC (2007-06-26 12:35:57)

CommieChipmunk
+488|6571|Portland, OR, USA

Pubic wrote:

If theres a big war and lots of frontline women get killed, future population growth will be way stunted.
we're overpopulated as it is anyway
fitz8402

Kmarion wrote:

fitz8402 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

fitz8402 wrote:

I see. You don't doubt they exist, you just think that those are who capable shouldn't be given the opportunity.
In a nutshell the invesment would not yeild a significant enough return.
fitz8402

motherdear wrote:

i'm with fitz, i really don't think that it's worth the time, effort and money trying to educate a female soldier. okay maybe they can get around their period and serve as a proper soldier should, but the chances of having a succesfull female soldiers is much lower than of a male since he got 40% more muscle in his upperbody and 30% ind his lower body

http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/content/abstract/89/1/81

first of all girls got to catch up to this disadvantage and then their fellow soldiers have properly already gotten 20/30% more muscle than the awerage man, if not more. simply men can get more muscle than women so it makes no sense employing women who can't compete with a man if he did the same amount of training. it just cost to much money and it puts a stress on the womens fellow Boot camp grunts, because she will most likely have to getting her shit together when all the other lads already is far ahead of her. of course there can be exceptions but they are so rare that they are not worth looking for since you can get 10 men of the same build or higher than the woman at the same cost in recruitment and training.
WOW FINALLY SOMEBODY WHO CAN UNDERSTAND SIMPLE REASON.  +1
nonexistentusmc
+26|6447|Queens, NYC
Infantry is definitely not for everyone... even I will admit I am not cut out for 03, so I became a POG. I'm pretty sure there's a go-around when it comes to the monthly issue for females... but as mentioned above, the overall physical capability of a female is most likely less than a males. I guess emotional issues can be a big problem as well? And yes, females will become more exposed to combat as their availability in the field increases. We have a Motor-T driver in our unit who is a female and unfortunately, she wasn't feeling "too well" to drive. She got her ass chewed out, but she got out of what she was supposed to do. Not very good when it comes to the other Marines involved, especially the junior devils, bad example!
fitz8402

nonexistentusmc wrote:

Infantry is definitely not for everyone... even I will admit I am not cut out for 03, so I became a POG. I'm pretty sure there's a go-around when it comes to the monthly issue for females... but as mentioned above, the overall physical capability of a female is most likely less than a males. I guess emotional issues can be a big problem as well? And yes, females will become more exposed to combat as their availability in the field increases. We have a Motor-T driver in our unit who is a female and unfortunately, she wasn't feeling "too well" to drive. She got her ass chewed out, but she got out of what she was supposed to do. Not very good when it comes to the other Marines involved, especially the junior devils, bad example!
This is exactly what I was talking about.  They cant do it and others are forced to pick up the slack.   I have experienced this same scenario more times than I care to say.  This had nothing to do with physical strength either.  It is simply another case of female issues.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

nonexistentusmc wrote:

so I became a POG.
No worries, I still love you.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

What is she saying the whole time, and what did they spray in her eyes?

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2

haffeysucks wrote:

She's probably saying "Get back!", or something along those lines. That's what I had to say when I went through the course. Basically, you get sprayed so you know what it feels like, and overcome the pain and still be able to kick ass. Oh, and it was pepper spray.

I think it's time you wrote a letter to your command illustrating your dislike of female marines/ soldiers/ airmen/ sailors/ women in general fitz, show them the initiative you've demonstrated here on the outside world too! Hmm, promotion, or EO nightmare??
fitz8402

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

She's probably saying "Get back!", or something along those lines. That's what I had to say when I went through the course. Basically, you get sprayed so you know what it feels like, and overcome the pain and still be able to kick ass. Oh, and it was pepper spray.

I think it's time you wrote a letter to your command illustrating your dislike of female marines/ soldiers/ airmen/ sailors/ women in general fitz, show them the initiative you've demonstrated here on the outside world too! Hmm, promotion, or EO nightmare??
Unfortunately this country is run by a bunch of pc candyasses that the military is forced to answer to.  Otherwise it wouldn't be a bad idea.  BTW, I have no problem with women at all.  I just dont think they belong in combat.

I also happen to believe men have no place in synchronized swimming.  Does that mean I hate all men?  Just a little food for thought.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2

fitz8402 wrote:

Unfortunately this country is run by a bunch of pc candyasses that the military is forced to answer to.  Otherwise it wouldn't be a bad idea.  BTW, I have no problem with women at all.  I just dont think they belong in combat.

I also happen to believe men have no place in synchronized swimming.  Does that mean I hate all men?  Just a little food for thought.
I'm sure the Constitution was written by a bunch of candy asses.

So if you don't have an issue with women, why can't they be allowed to shoot a bad guy as much as you can? That statement is just a bit contradictory...

Last edited by DeadboyUSMC (2007-06-26 19:33:57)

fitz8402

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

fitz8402 wrote:

Unfortunately this country is run by a bunch of PC candyasses that the military is forced to answer to.  Otherwise it wouldn't be a bad idea.  BTW, I have no problem with women at all.  I just dint think they belong in combat.

I'm sure the Constitution was written by a bunch of candy asses.

So if you don't have an issue with women, why can't they be allowed to shoot a bad guy as much as you can? That statement is just a bit contradictory...
The MEN that wrote the constitution could never have imagined the metamorphosis our government has undergone. 

I have said nothing that even comes close to being contradictory.  I have been quite consistent.  I dint have a problem with women.  I simply have a problem with forcing the military to accept women in the infantry.  If they want to shoot "badguys" let them get a job a fire control officer on a destroyer or something.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
how many of you have actually served in an infantry unit as an infantryman?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard