icecreamgod
+13|6191
Alright so apparently, a moderator on the EA forums got mad at me flaming all over his boards... well go figure, my messages are somewhat rude and directed towards a guy who thinks he's a secret agent and a girl with the name of a flower. Anyways, before he closed my topic, he said

ALL RANKED SERVERS ARE WORKING!: IN ORDER TO UPDATE STATS PROPERLY, YOUR SERVER MUST RESTART.

Well there you have it. however he failed to mention whether or not the stats we earned during the main freeze period will be recovered. Now I am flaming about that one on the EA forums. I hope to have an answer for all of you soon.
Untouc]-[ab|e
+2|6177
Did he say what was the problem?
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6621|Toronto-Canada
hmmm, okay
daves-box
+15|6672
LOL that was you?? too funny! good work though
icecreamgod
+13|6191
Ok, well he just shut down another one of my topics. But he did provide another somewhat vague answer (at least he was straight forward)

"Probably lost, but please post all stats issues and questions in the appropriate sitcky thread above."

Alright, so there you have it, all the amazing crap you did, is gone. Just like mine. As far as explaining what happened, he did not. Oh well, at least current stats are back up. Here are both links that I flamed on the EA forums, they provide the answers.

http://forums.easports.com/mboards/thre … p;tstart=0
http://forums.easports.com/mboards/thre … dID=240184
daves-box
+15|6672
yeah you know we all pretty much figured we would lose those stats from before.  Oh well...
v3kt0r
+7|6252|in a cave w/ my guns & dope
A secret agent, and a flower. lol     

good work by the way.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6197|New Austin, Not
Damn it! I Would have had sgt major if those stats weren't lost....at least my stats updated yesterday when I played a few rounds.
icecreamgod
+13|6191
yeah i would have been a lot farther than i am now, but you know. it happens. too many of us bf2 junkies sign on, plus its summer, so being a morning person i catch the surf in the morning at 6, get back at 8, play bf2 till 1, then back to the beach with the friends, then back to bf2 around 5, play till 9, then back out to a friends house, get in around 3, and then do it all over again.

plus all the little kids that can't go out, just stay home and play bf2.... thats most likely why the stat servers were like OMG! WTF?!?!! SO MANY STATS!!
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6438|Belgium
Told ya but you let kept on rambling..
icecreamgod
+13|6191

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

what are you talking about?
aj0405
+19|6186
you all just came over from the EA forums,didn't you?
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6438|Belgium

icecreamgod wrote:

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

what are you talking about?
It was already posted this afternoon but still people weren't buying it.
icecreamgod
+13|6191
ohhhh, yeah sorry. i just wanted to find out myself, plus it was awesome seeing them PM me too like OMG what is your problem! we can't do anything! haha yeah like my threats over a forum board was really going to affect them. i just wanted them to hone up to the disaster, and have him tell me old stats are gone, and the current servers can work again. that's all i am more than content now
icecreamgod
+13|6191

aj0405 wrote:

you all just came over from the EA forums,didn't you?
yes i did, i posted 3 topics in under like 10 minutes maybe?!?! they loved it... i camed all over their boards
daves-box
+15|6672
I'm just hope restarting the server will fix the problem... any server admins give it a try and let us know please....
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6616|Reisterstown, MD

Oh look.  Another stats topic.
]V[-PhOeNiX
+0|6176|Coconut Creek, FL
Thanks for the heads up... it has been pretty fustrating to say the least...
Surely hope all is good now, but I guess we'll see...
brett f
+8|6629|Upstate SC
now I can finaly get my rank up.  haven't been playing while it was down.
Ryan
+1,230|6869|Alberta, Canada

icecreamgod wrote:

Alright so apparently, a moderator on the EA forums got mad at me flaming all over his boards... well go figure, my messages are somewhat rude and directed towards a guy who thinks he's a secret agent and a girl with the name of a flower. Anyways, before he closed my topic, he said

ALL RANKED SERVERS ARE WORKING!: IN ORDER TO UPDATE STATS PROPERLY, YOUR SERVER MUST RESTART.

Well there you have it. however he failed to mention whether or not the stats we earned during the main freeze period will be recovered. Now I am flaming about that one on the EA forums. I hope to have an answer for all of you soon.
He probably just said it to shut you up
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6772|The United Center

killer21 wrote:

Oh look.  Another stats topic.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard