Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6784|Dallas

Kashmir wrote:

Cougar wrote:

$100 says he beat them to death with his championship belt.
no it was the cross face.
LOL, he killed them with the cunning use of a Boston Crab maneuver.
thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6335
Im just shocked guys, especially when i grew up watching WWE/WWF..

I have a lot of respect for the Rabid Wolverine --Chris Benoit.  probably the best technical wrestler i have ever seen..very shocking to see soo much death in the business of WWE.. that Mr. McMadman stunt just pisses me off.

I could say this : ever since they lost Brock Lesner ( yeah you should know who this dude is, a carbon copy of Batista) due to contract issues and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson back in 2003 due to his other ambitions...the WWE has gone into a spiral down the toilet.  John Cena has gave some life to the WWE after the ROCK left , but only to a certain point. After 2003, i started watching WWE less and less . 

Eddie Gurrrero..... yeah i have respect for Mr. Latino Heat... you cheat to win only for him to find out that you cant cheat death.

For most of the wrestlers, i enjoy watching, but when it comes to the WWE business and all of the "soap opera" crap.... that kinda crap can go back in the garbage where it came from..

Whats happening to the WWE company is already pushing me  not to watch it or see any PPV shows ever again.. You could say i lost my last ounce of respect and admiration for that company.

Resigning Hulk Hogan and some other "veterans" back a few years ago did not do much to help the company. Wrestling is not wrestling anymore, just a sitcom.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6598|Columbus, OH
DAMN No the "f" WAY!!!!!! I am in shock but it should not be a surprise since he is the rabid wolverine
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6784|Dallas

thebestshooter wrote:

Im just shocked guys, especially when i grew up watching WWE/WWF..

I have a lot of respect for the Rabid Wolverine --Chris Benoit.  probably the best technical wrestler i have ever seen..very shocking to see soo much death in the business of WWE.. that Mr. McMadman stunt just pisses me off.

I could say this : ever since they lost Brock Lesner ( yeah you should know who this dude is, a carbon copy of Batista) due to contract issues and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson back in 2003 due to his other ambitions...the WWE has gone into a spiral down the toilet.  John Cena has gave some life to the WWE after the ROCK left , but only to a certain point. After 2003, i started watching WWE less and less . 

Eddie Gurrrero..... yeah i have respect for Mr. Latino Heat... you cheat to win only for him to find out that you cant cheat death.

For most of the wrestlers, i enjoy watching, but when it comes to the WWE business and all of the "soap opera" crap.... that kinda crap can go back in the garbage where it came from..

Whats happening to the WWE company is already pushing me  not to watch it or see any PPV shows ever again.. You could say i lost my last ounce of respect and admiration for that company.

Resigning Hulk Hogan and some other "veterans" back a few years ago did not do much to help the company. Wrestling is not wrestling anymore, just a sitcom.
Yeah, I figured that out too.   

When I was 11 years old.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6682|USA
Chris Benoit > Chuck Norris
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6663

usmarine2005 wrote:

roid rage
just what I was thinking.   

I saw johnnie morton get knocked the fuck out in the colliseum a couple of weeks a go.
golgoj4
+51|6794|North Hollywood

too_money2007 wrote:

The collective world of losers and idiots cry their hearts out as their fake hero went insane and murdered his family. Wrestling is for the ignorant and retarded, and it seems that their stars are just like their viewers.
Thats a pretty fucking retarded statement as you can find a crazy in about any group of people on earth. To try and define whats entertainment to others is the only thing here thats ignorant and retarded. Oh and im not a wrestling fan.  I like Ninja Warrior more. The situation sucks all the way around though.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6663

Cougar wrote:

Yeah, I figured that out too.   

When I was 11 years old.
seriously...
rambo43
Banned
+35|6243
Chuck Norris tbh
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6640|London, England
That limo explosion was pretty weak, they're running out out ideas. Now some guy really is dead, they're probably thinking how stupid that limo idea was. Good thing i stopped watching years ago.

Holy shit...just read the story..

How the fuck someone can kill their WIFE and SON and then themselves, it's unthinkable. Especially considering that their life was probably pretty sweet with the money they had, very selfish and i can't beleive a guy would do that. Fucked up. Fucked right up.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-06-26 09:27:59)

fkin_
+1|6445|any bt fucked up earth
took the cowards way out, after killing wife n kid..... what a retarded fucktard
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6682|USA
Update:

He strangled his wife, smothered his son, then hung himself in his gym.
The Magic Mullet
+240|6444
He can still wrestle, have you not seen Weekend At Bernie's?

Fetch me some string and i'll show you how to do a crossface.
The Magic Mullet
+240|6444
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/fblue/benoit2.jpg
DemonAlucard
+2|6493|Laredo,Texas USA
heh...tribute yesterday..now that they found out what really happen. they should had released the information before they decided to air a tribute of an asshole that killed his own family and himself.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6589|Portland, OR, USA
what trash.

Who the fuck kills their kid and wife?

Hope he rots in hell tbh.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6462|Stealth City, UK
They should hang is body up over the ring so I can pay good money to go and throw my shit at it.

What a fucking cu*t
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6388|Calgary, Canada

too_money2007 wrote:

The collective world of losers and idiots cry their hearts out as their fake hero went insane and murdered his family. Wrestling is for the ignorant and retarded, and it seems that their stars are just like their viewers.
and not being sympathetic for someone that dies isnt?
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6462|Stealth City, UK

Shaguart wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

Was it just me who heard this......or did he kill his wife and 7 year old son? Are you sympathetic towards muslims blowing women and children up? Didnt think so.
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6388|Calgary, Canada

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

Was it just me who heard this......or did he kill his wife and 7 year old son? Are you sympathetic towards muslims blowing women and children up? Didnt think so.
yes i am sympathetic for the INNOCENT Muslims gettin blown up by the U.S. And does it ever occur to you that they havet "released" all of the information, maybe someone wanted him dead, dont just assume shit because its being spoon fed to u
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6557|Long Island, New York

CommieChipmunk wrote:

what trash.

Who the fuck kills their kid and wife?

Hope he rots in hell tbh.
Agreed, now that I found out what happened.

Definately a Roid Rage.

Makes me sick. I was so upset and now i'm just shocked and pissed. Benoit, I've lost all respect for you. Burn in hell.
stef10
+173|6502|Denmark
You guys are retarded.

We do not even know what happent.
Like the police would already have found this out yet. Remember there are a lot ways to kill people. So STFU and let the pros do their work.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6538|Montucky

Cougar wrote:

$100 says he beat them to death with his championship belt.
You owe me 100.00 he strangled his wife, smothered his son, then hung himself.

Perhaps he used his belt to smother his son..... hmmmm.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19424899/

Yes I know i'm a cold hearted bastard.
citricacidx
Hooligan of War
+21|6524|Atlanta, GA
It sucks. On the one hand, he was a great wrestler, apparently respected by most people in the industry. Then he goes and does this unspeakable act which will overshadow anything positive he ever accomplished.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6682|USA
https://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3782/nancydaus1dx3.jpg
Shot at 2007-06-26

His wife

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard