atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6789|Atlanta, GA USA

Adam5286 wrote:

Now off topic and I know this is going to start a fight too but I gotta get this off my chest

Bush got re-elected because of a couple million Hicks with a shitty education and basically no common sense.  They love their Conservative values because the bible clearly says……….Hate blacks and gays………….hate Muslims…………….. Watch NASCAR…….. Vote Republican ………….Stem cell research is bad because u cant kill………….Death penalty is good u can kill if the death penalty………. …..Fight Wars  * I remember reading the part where Jesus said sum then like if you enemy slaps you turn……and grab your military and send them into Iraq*………..and OH yeah vote for Bush because he is “Gods candidate” 

I just get sooo pissed how these “really religious people can be soo far from Jesus’ teachings   HE PREACHED NON VIOLENCE AT ALL COST so if ur going to justify any type of violence DO NOT USE CHRISTIANITY in any WAY!!!!!!!!  (I don’t think many religions accept violence)
I'm not gonna flame you, but I'll have to disagree with you on this.  I voted for Bush in the second election, not because I thought he was great, but because I felt that, if he were elected, Kerry would pull us out of Iraq before it was stable.  IMO, that was the MOST important issue in the election.  Kerry proved that his stance would change based on what he thought people wanted, which, IMO, meant he would give in to political pressure from the ultra-liberals and remove the troops.  The fact of the matter is that we are in Iraq and we can't leave until the new government can stand on its own two feet.  The liberals just don't seem to understand this.
kodiak90
+0|6700
for all you out there that are still talking this through here is what would  really happen http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end.php
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6789|Atlanta, GA USA

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

atlvolunteer wrote:

Sluggit wrote:

Ever heard of North Atlantic Treaty Organisation?

There is no such thing as Europe Verses America, there is only Europe and America together!!

When WWII ended the USA had 50% of the worlds GNP Germany laid to waist. UK economy also laid to waist. Russia, well half the country was burnt down!

We (the Europeans) have so much to thank the US for sow get the taught out off your head and come down to earth.

Even tough we may not agree on every thing that the current US administration does (read foreign policy) that’s basically it.

NATO still works and major projects within such as the Joint Strike Fighter still works.

The major part of the US and European society consists of Anglo Saxon, Christian values that share in many ways the same culture and values!

The one biggest difference is the proximally 10 million Jewish votes which has had a major impact on the US foreign policy the last decades. No European country has that many Jews and therefore has taken another stand in the conflict between the State of Israel and the Palestinians!

If you not that old go for a Major in Politician Science or what ever you call it over there?
Amen brutha!  The US would never start a war with any of the European countries, and visa versa.  We may have disagreements, but I don't foresee them ever getting that bad (at least in my lifetime)
You guys forget the only reason NATO exists was to counter the Soviet Union and their Eastern Bloc (or vice versa... either way both organizations were an exacted escalation between factions). So, NATO does not hold the significance it once did.

Unlike NORAD, where 2 countries have installed actual sites, dead-sure protocols for countermeasures and is operational 24/7, NATO is mostly pen, paper, and an expendable entity.
My point wasn't so much NATO as the fact that the US and the major European countries have a respect for each other, and we(the US, UK, France, BRD, etc.) wouldn't throw that respect to the wind.
raz
+22|6682|England, UK
Is this some kind of joke? EU consits of the most strongest countries in the world! American has only 1 main strong country.. The U.S. If all of EU forces came together it would outnumber the amount of forces of the U.S completely.

Nucs.. Once a nuc is fired in an area, no living thing can live there for atliest 20 years (besides cochroaches), by doing this you are basically destroying the world and simply defeating the purpous of attacking a country (resources etc.), so more than likely nucs wouldn't even be used unless desperate.

Another thing, most of you are gettin confused by the difference of quantity and quality.. You should check your dictionary. ..Quantity helps, but quality (tactics etc.) wins.
raz
+22|6682|England, UK
Also.. this will never happen. Humans are increasingly becoming aware and learning about the mistakes and decision we make.
Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy
+19|6763|I'm worldwide, beotch
Let's look at these statements carefully:

raz wrote:

You should check your dictionary. ..Quantity helps, but quality (tactics etc.) wins.
So a smaller, stronger army will win against a bigger, weaker army because "quality wins," not quantity. Fair point, I guess.

raz wrote:

EU consits of the most strongest countries in the world! American has only 1 main strong country.. The U.S. If all of EU forces came together it would outnumber the amount of forces of the U.S completely.
Wait! You just said quantity didn't matter!
Well which is it?
You said it yourself, we're strong - what are you, numerous?
We're scared.

Last edited by Aegis (2006-01-28 17:03:50)

*VNP*BOOMBazookaJoe
+0|6704
You guys are all a bunch of idiots!!!  The only reason the US would lose any war is because they are trying to be an moral and ethical fighting force.  Well, thats not what wins wars.  Thats what keeps the peace at home.  If the US was willing to fight dirty, like its current enemies do.  The US could wipe them out.  But we have a bunch of bleeding heart liberals who think that we should always be honorable in the way we treat people.  And stupid ass foriegners (non-US citizens) take this as a sign of weakness.  You should all be happy that we haven't come to liberate "YOU".
Sluggit
+3|6736|Sweden
What some of you are talking about here is the power balance?

What happens when a country gets to strong (the balance of power shifts).

The current US spending on its military is 7, 5% annually of its GNP. At the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1989 it was “only” 6, 6%. When the European counties decreased their military spending after the fall of the Soviet Union the US increased their too gain influence and to fill up the gap the collapsed Soviets left.

This has been a major thorn in the eye of many European leaders!

The same happened more than a hundred years ago when The Kaisers Germany due to its swift industrialization after the unity wars begun a major ship building program and suddenly begun to rival the British Empire at sea. The British who never actually wanted to get involved in any European Continental conflicts allied with France to balance the new German threat.

It’s all about politics and what Eisenhower said when he left office in 1960 “be ware off the Military Industrial Complex”.

The current US deficit on 6, 6% on its annual GNP (unsustainable in the long run) is very much due to high military spending and the US global involvement.

Many European countries feel that the US has grown too strong after the fall of the Soviet Union and now are trying to oppose pax America on the rest of the world (if you are not with us you are against us).
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6843|Netherlands
this court is is considdering seponation.
raz
+22|6682|England, UK

Aegis wrote:

Let's look at these statements carefully:

raz wrote:

You should check your dictionary. ..Quantity helps, but quality (tactics etc.) wins.
So a smaller, stronger army will win against a bigger, weaker army because "quality wins," not quantity. Fair point, I guess.

raz wrote:

EU consits of the most strongest countries in the world! American has only 1 main strong country.. The U.S. If all of EU forces came together it would outnumber the amount of forces of the U.S completely.
Wait! You just said quantity didn't matter!
Well which is it?
You said it yourself, we're strong - what are you, numerous?
We're scared.
I think you need to re-read. I said quantity HELPS (not doesn't matter), but quality wins.

For example..

If you put have 2 jets of the same potential.. The better pilot will always win..  Simply by consisting to survive.

This was how the Battle of Britain was actually won vs. the Germans simply by the the german Luft Waffe losing higher numbers than Spitfires.

Last edited by raz (2006-01-28 18:55:35)

BVC
+325|6713
Howbout we organise a 32 v 32 US vs Euro game of BF2 instead?  That way we can avoid giving the planet cancer...not that you guys cared when you tested in the pacific or anything...
Cpt.Crambone
+4|6682|Chi-town, USA
One last point before being totally done with this...

If the EU can't even write a constitution that its people approve of, how are they going to coordinate a simultaneous, cooperative attack on the USA?  Just curious.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6780
modern warfare is not conducted by infantry with rifles .. its done by the most capable equipment available.

so an arguement of usa vs eu is ridiculous .. which country in the eu will be providing the high tech billions of dollars equip required to match the usa's ?
germany ? the united states defends germany, and we have several bases inside germany  .. they are no longer allowed to make weapons of war ..
italy ? read germany then think 100x weaker
united kingdom ? they are OUR ally ..not eu
netherlands ? hahah!!
former yugoslav states are only a threat to themselves
that leaves your only viable supplier to be FRANCE ..good luck

iran fought iraq for 8 years and couldnt win.. we won in 2 months

russia fought afghanistan for 10 years and didnt win ..we won in 1 month

i enjoy people talking about chinas poulation as if that makes them viable.. 1.5 billion people throwing rocks ...how many times did the japanese defeat the chinese with much smaller numbers ? untill china improves thier economy and then engineers tons of high quality high tech equip they will not be viable. thier current equip is generations behind ours
Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy
+19|6763|I'm worldwide, beotch

raz wrote:

I think you need to re-read. I said quantity HELPS (not doesn't matter), but quality wins.
Dear Assclown,

You still haven't answered my question re: why EU would win.

Anything? Do you have anything at all?

Sincerely,
America

P.S. - You're welcome for WWII.

Last edited by Aegis (2006-01-28 20:16:42)

Boomerjinks
+301|6813|Denver, CO
Gotta love these crappy hypothetical questions.

Who would win in a fight, Darth Vader, or a Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Idiots.
AFlyingNun
+0|6738

Cpt.Crambone wrote:

Horseman77 - there's a fatal flaw with your post.  With the exception of our friends in Britain, the rest of the Europeans are incapable of going to war.  They'll just piss and moan and hope everybody can get along.  (See nukes in Iran)  It's a good thing that the US is around to be the bad boy and lead the charge. 

In the words of the great American Philosopher Larry the Cable Guy, "Get 'r done!"
Oh yes, we all know how pissy and whiny Germany can be. You know, the way they've challenged the majority of the world TWICE? What cowards.

Seriously, stop eating all the propaganda the U.S. is spoonfeeding you and develop common sense.

Do you REALLY think the entire country of France is a bunch of cowards who think the way to stop a guy with a gun is to drop to the ground and wet your pants, rather than an ordinary country who analyzes situations, then makes their choice of whether or not to take action.

Shutup and don't get into debates like this again until you know more about other countries, otherwise dumbass topics like yours really WILL provoke other countries to attack us.
AFlyingNun
+0|6738
Everytime I see a discussion like this, it pisses me off.

Mainly because, I have to listen to my fellow americans be total dumbasses, and make comments like "UR WELKUM FER WWII, RUSSIA AND BRITEN DIDN'T DO N-E SHIT N DAT WAR AT ALL, LAWLZ!!!11!"

Here's a peace statement for this thread: 

How about the egotistical Americans stop making dipshit comments and undermining the awesome fighting ability of the EU, and how about the Europeans agree not to stereotype all of the U.S. as morons, and agree not to undermine the U.S.'s fighting ability?
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6752|cairns australia

Cpt.Crambone wrote:

Horseman77 - there's a fatal flaw with your post.  With the exception of our friends in Britain, the rest of the Europeans are incapable of going to war.  They'll just piss and moan and hope everybody can get along.  (See nukes in Iran)  It's a good thing that the US is around to be the bad boy and lead the charge. 

In the words of the
great American Philosopher Larry the Cable Guy, "Get 'r done!"
the man is a genius.                                                                                                                                                                                                   

larry that is.but you make a point.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6706
Lets just all throw down are weapons and be friends.

Then pick them all up and shoot the Americans together.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6752|cairns australia

Horseman 77 wrote:

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Reality check guys,

I hope next elections you vote for somebody with brains and not Bush again...
I hope next elections you vote for somebody with brains and not Bush again

Here's a real sense of reality  " not Bush again " You have to love it !
no either hilary clinton or john mccain
AirForce2076
+1|6759|MN
lol, berserk is a really desperate person i bet he is just full of pain and anguish because of the USA. well that's good! thanks beserk for showing us your weakness.

Last edited by AirForce2076 (2006-01-28 22:35:27)

Gladius7
+0|6690
Even if the U.S.A was invadered how many wepons are there per person in the U.S.A 3 to 1 person shit the Gorilla warfar would be unbeleveable (they) would have to think about that ............
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6706
I was kidding about the last comment dumbo
AirForce2076
+1|6759|MN
Even if any big country like USA, China, or Russia was invaded they probably could not take over the country, know why?...... Land mass.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard