Fateless
+36|6285|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Hi all, couldnt seem to post on the strategies/tips etc section so ill post it here.

Ever been in a vehicle and seen mines on the ground before you, and not been an engineer? Thinking thats it unless you can steer around them? Well, i was playing around the other night and noticed if you crawl over them.....they move. So simply get out, and move them!

Fateless.
fitz8402
+10|6653|The Halls of Montezuma
Havent tried it but if this is true it is good info.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6562|Adelaide, South Australia

Sure, if you want to:

A) Leave your Tank for a teammate/enemy to steal,
B) Become the ultimate sniper bait,

Then this is great! One of the first things I learned in BF2 is: "There is ALWAYS another way around." I'd try to find another route before I jump out of my tank for an extended period of time.
Fateless

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Sure, if you want to:

A) Leave your Tank for a teammate/enemy to steal,
B) Become the ultimate sniper bait,

Then this is great! One of the first things I learned in BF2 is: "There is ALWAYS another way around." I'd try to find another route before I jump out of my tank for an extended period of time.
A) Well ideally, you dont jump out if the enemy's about....too obvious?
B) Instead of J-10,SRAW,TOW etc bait?

This was meant to inform those that didnt know, not a suggestion to do so everytime you see mines.

Fateless
Danorge
+7|6200|Denmark // 69! Az
hmm seems to me i should try this. next time i play.
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6589|inside your nose.
yea that do move just a little bit. But usually ppl spam all their mines in one little area, so to make a spot big enough to fit your tank through is going to take some time. But if you can do it fast, then yea thanks for the tip! +1
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6191|San Antonio, Texas
It's not working for me on SP. I've tried proning, crawling and standing, none of them move the blasted thing.
Fateless
I didnt try in SP, but im guessing it shouldnt make a difference. Still works online for me though...

Fateless.
weasel_thingo
+74|6369
doesnt that only work when you have just put them down? coz i know if you put a medic bag down and start pushing it quickly (within like a second) you can push the medic bag around. also if its on the carrier and for some reason you want to get rid of a mine simply put a nade directly on it and it will fall through the ground after the explosion

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard