_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6209|Turkey
im worried about my 9000 points
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6775|Bulgaria
This is way too much!
I guess EA were able to fix it only for YESTERDAY, and today it's the same as the last 10 days, no stats, that's it.
fabiator14
+7|6140|Normandy - France

Nikola Bathory wrote:

This is way too much!
I guess EA were able to fix it only for YESTERDAY, and today it's the same as the last 10 days, no stats, that's it.
on all servers?
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6775|Bulgaria
I played on several random servers today... no update so far.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6745|Hell, p.o box 666

Stats>fun
Suicidal
+20|6497

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Rather than play random servers why don't you play on servers that are listed on the other thread as "Servers still updating stats"??
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6154
24/7 Dragon Valley by Unreal_Annihilation is updating!! Instantly!!
raver1
+0|6527
I just played on 24/7L@RD@FWAR server on special forces and the stats did update.IP: 74.53.113.87
> Port: 16569
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6315|England
my stats are updating fine since yesterday anyway

Last edited by ShadowStalker_fx (2007-06-26 06:02:50)

lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6584|Toronto-Canada

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

24/7 Dragon Valley by Unreal_Annihilation is updating!! Instantly!!
that where i got my 200 points from yesterday
yay, i'm going to play right now
W0|F-{MK}
+1|6162
its updating my one is ok now
Trouble69
+1|6623|WA, Australia
My stats are updating and I think some of what I scored when the stats were down are starting to trickle down as well although I doubt that I will get all of the 600 - 800 points I scored when they were down. Shit happens I guess, I am just glad that EA got their arse into gear and fixed (?) the problem.
mattajohnstone
+15|6777
mine has been updating now
Sgt.Gene
+215|6753
Very weird thing happened, I made a new account around 6am est, and played a few rounds. Got 2 badges and a ribbon, and promotion to PFC. Well, it counted my awards and promotions, but I only have 4 global points...

http://bf2player.com/index.php?page=sta … =103510414
w0ls0n
+16|6536|Maine
Last night I played 3 maps and I got 2 points. YIPPIE!
w0ls0n
+16|6536|Maine
Wow, did you notice this thread? Wonder if this may have something to do with it?

http://forums.easports.com/mboards/thre … p;tstart=0

And I quote it:

EA US Official Servers
Posted:Jul 17, 2006 4:30 PM        

This quote comes from an admin on the EA UK forums

"The number of EA official servers has been reduced to match the current demand for server space. After a year the number of player spaces required is less than it was so rather than have servers underused we've cut the numbers back a little.

That said we are monitoring the situation and if there is a need for more servers we'll increase the number again. As Sentience pointed out earlier, we've already requested a little more variety in map rotation"
Suicidal
+20|6497

w0ls0n wrote:

Last night I played 3 maps and I got 2 points. YIPPIE!
Cyber athelete extraodinaire!!!!!!!!111
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6775|Bulgaria
actually, some servers DO update today, others don't!
I just tried a different server and got my points updated right away!
Yoga1978
+0|6139
this s*cks as I had many good round since my last day (on the stats board). I'm looking forward for new unlocks, and this happens now. Well I guess I'll snipe until they fix this
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6401|Belgium
Updating for me, workaholics server and two random vanilla servers.
7EddieBraveherat7
+0|6140
MY STATS HAVE JUST UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the last few weeks I have only once had an update and that was only the date for "the last battle" I played (17th June) ..no scores and no awards.

However I went online today, just to test AGAIN!!, and earned 6 points. I left and refreshed my stats a few hours later and the 6 points, and "last battle played on" were updated!!!!!

my player name is  7eddiebraveheart7  have a look and you'll see that it has updated (last played on)...

I hope for all of us that this is finally the return to normallity........and we can start being rewarded were necessary.
GINDACCA
+0|6143|San Diego, CA, U.S.A.
I got an update on a T*A Sharqi only server.  (74.53.113.70:16567)
Now if I can only get that Expert Explosives badge I earned last week....

Last edited by GINDACCA (2007-06-26 08:17:43)

Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6636

Suicidal wrote:

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Rather than play random servers why don't you play on servers that are listed on the other thread as "Servers still updating stats"??
maybe because most of em are packed with people and it takes ages to connect? maybe because most of them are on the wrong continent?
Lt.Fury20
+2|6521
Damn all you Euros! Its still not working here in the US. You give us all false hope. AHHHHHHHH! Sorry guys, still a bit upset since not every server in the US is working quite yet, a few but not all. No offense.

Last edited by Lt.Fury20 (2007-06-26 08:39:47)

Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6316|Australia
My stats updated, and I was able to get my AT badge (finally), but when I played 2 rounds on karkand, getting roughly 160 points, my stats didn't update. wtf?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard