Krupp23
+2|6210
However I already played today my stats haven't updated yet. But good to see that some of you are updating.

Hope's existant
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6373|Oslo, Norway
Haven't recieved any points either.
Someone earlier mentioned that if you add your Team+Combat+Command score you probably will have a higher score that what your global score is. Mine is 1600 (or so) over. You guys think that has ANYTHING to say???
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6750|06-01

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Someone earlier mentioned that if you add your Team+Combat+Command score you probably will have a higher score that what your global score is. Mine is 1600 (or so) over. You guys think that has ANYTHING to say???
teamkills, team damage, vehicle damage....

edit: spelling

Last edited by tthf (2007-06-26 02:15:09)

cospengle
+140|6479|Armidale, NSW, Australia

tthf wrote:

Rs_Dragongod wrote:

and now the Loggin is broken, cannot get response from server.
its the weekly maintenance..
By weekly, do you mean it takes a week?
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6750|06-01

cospengle wrote:

tthf wrote:

Rs_Dragongod wrote:

and now the Loggin is broken, cannot get response from server.
its the weekly maintenance..
By weekly, do you mean it takes a week?
once a week, for a few hours. how many, i dont know exactly.
Gunner978
+7|6268|USA
All dragon valley servers are updating i think.. Heard from some other 24/7 dragon clans and they are as well as us.
DoT|Vash
+0|6142|Austria
rofl all the people worrying about 40-200 points ...
i played 2 days ago after a month bf2 pause for about 4 hours and made about 1200 points and a k/d about 3.9-4.5 ... i hope to get these points ...
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6639

DoT|Vash wrote:

rofl all the people worrying about 40-200 points ...
i played 2 days ago after a month bf2 pause for about 4 hours and made about 1200 points and a k/d about 3.9-4.5 ... i hope to get these points ...
oh yeah and your points are way mooooore important than those of the other lower beings dwelling in this forum! how dare they whine about 200 points? pathetic!

oh and while I'm on it anyway, you should decide for one language in your sig. genglish looks weird

Last edited by Eboreus (2007-06-26 03:12:45)

Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6748|Hell, p.o box 666

oh noes, dont tell me that the 175.392 points I made last week dont count!
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6344|uk

Sl4y3r wrote:

oh noes, dont tell me that the 175.392 points I made last week dont count!
.392 points.... h4xtbh......
DoT|Vash
+0|6142|Austria
@eboreus: sry there is no english version of the spieler-daten banner ... and i won't change it because i like it ... it's small, cute and packed with all the info u need ;P

@Sl4y3r: about 34000 points a week would be possible ...
Slayer
---hates you

DoT|Vash wrote:

nah, 175392 points isnt a problem. Just played a K&P server 24 hours five days in a row. Not shitting you.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6750|06-01

Sl4y3r wrote:

DoT|Vash wrote:

nah, 175392 points isnt a problem. Just played a K&P server 24 hours five days in a row. Not shitting you.
yeah and nade the fools there!
Slayer
---hates you

no, just knife and shockpaddles. I is too !337 to nade. Check my stats [iHack]Sl4y3rfromhell
Darkmike05
+0|6144|Austria - Gmuend
Today I got updated, but only !!! 2 points were added ^^ don't know how this happened. I played a few rounds yesterday, but none with 2 points in a round... Has anyone else been updated?
KillerAFET
+3|6772|Abilene, Texas

dazrst wrote:

KillerAFET wrote:

dazrst wrote:

LOL this debate is double funny weve got people moaning about ea and people moaning about the moaners!COOL-my TWATS last updated on the 16th so ive been playing farcry!!!!!! got it for £4.99-any1 else got any good game recommendations???? Also anybody know how to put my bf2 stats in the middle of my sig -cheers
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/d … igcopy.jpg
TWATS??  You a guy or gal?
what sort of dumb question is that???is there something not right with you???are you gay??????why are your posts stupid??? are you under the age of 12????why do you not have something decent to say ???? are you retarded???????why are your stats shit??????are you the result of  incest????why are you a nobody?????
Hey lady, don't look at me, you're the one who said that your TWATS was not working.  If you don't know what one is, try Google and then ask your mother how to deal with it.
fabiator14
+7|6143|Normandy - France
what about badges and ribbons? any update with them?
Darkmike05
+0|6144|Austria - Gmuend
it seems that they only added 2 points and anything else stayed at the old values, i think all the other points/badges/and the other stuff won't be added...
Corpy
+0|6413|Hoorn, Netherlands

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Haven't received any points either.
Kills made as commander, made by arty, made by a rifle etc, are counted as kills(and therefor are being "added" to your combat score), but at the end of that round, you will only receive a COMMANDER score, however, those kills áre recorded as being kills. And so when you add the scores you add up too much....
sars99
supporter of mindless violence
+33|6477|UK
anyone got highway tampa stats?
Slayer
---hates you

sars99 wrote:

B E T A   S H O U L D   R I N G   A   B E L L   ! ! !
sars99
supporter of mindless violence
+33|6477|UK

Sl4y3r wrote:

sars99 wrote:

B E T A   S H O U L D   R I N G   A   B E L L   ! ! !
well seeing as before the stats outage i got stats from it time, golds etc. then during the outage i lost them, i'm just asking
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6401|Espoo, Finland

sars99 wrote:

Nothing wrong with my Tampa stats.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6373|Oslo, Norway

Corpy wrote:

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Haven't received any points either.
Kills made as commander, made by arty, made by a rifle etc, are counted as kills(and therefor are being "added" to your combat score), but at the end of that round, you will only receive a COMMANDER score, however, those kills áre recorded as being kills. And so when you add the scores you add up too much....
Ok. Nice to know.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6373|Oslo, Norway

tthf wrote:

Babb Master Flash wrote:

teamkills, team damage, vehicle damage....

edit: spelling
I checked my account on bf2player.com and I only have -600. (which is WAY TO MUCH!!!)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard