Suicidal
+20|6500

Backupwayback wrote:

floodgate wrote:

i cant see the stats coming back myself

whats the point when you'v got all these dicks hacking server files and making themselvs four star generals in one round

i know a server that gives you 200 points per kill, but who the hell wants some crazy brs?
TELL ME THE SERVER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG I WANT A BR OF 100k please telle me like OMG.  Ill give u KARMA.  omg im going crazy.

btw why arent my stats updateing?
icecreamgod
+13|6157
Your stats aren't updating because EA hates you.... Hey someone had to say it    No seriously though, someone named Strongbad told me why the stats aren't updating... its because....

THE SYSTEM IS DOWN! THE SYSTEM IS DOWN! DUNNUMM NDURRNDUMDUMUM!!! BEEP! BEEP BEEP!!!! THE SYSTEM IS DOWN!
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6515|Little blue planet, milky way

icecreamgod wrote:

Your stats aren't updating because EA hates you.... Hey someone had to say it    No seriously though, someone named Strongbad told me why the stats aren't updating... its because....

THE SYSTEM IS DOWN! THE SYSTEM IS DOWN! DUNNUMM NDURRNDUMDUMUM!!! BEEP! BEEP BEEP!!!! THE SYSTEM IS DOWN!
Really ? And someone noticed ?
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6778|Bulgaria
EA, I hate you.
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6427|UK
well i know one thing

my server has updated stats just now.

check last battle, ( this isnt a photoshop in anway of form )

https://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1531/untitledfi8.png

IP - 193.93.44.143

Port - 16567
c0nman
+0|6155
yawn, etqw beta > a game thats been patched over 20 times. bl global point whores. this game is coming to its end.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6245|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

c0nman wrote:

yawn, etqw beta > a game thats been patched over 20 times. bl global point whores. this game is coming to its end.
The end is nigh........we're all doomed.
$cy4n)(de
+3|6150
weird thing...
i played on my usual server and i got 4 badges.. yay the server is updating so i got back into the BF2 thing...
When the next round started...i got the same badges AGAIN..... lol.... and this continued over and over again....
for about 7 hours...
thebean1979
+0|6150
I got updates as of post midnight this morning EST. My first round after midnight was updated correctly. not sure if it is a fluke but heres to hoping all is well again
Evolution1
+2|6140
my stuff never updated
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6472|Somewhere else

from 3 weeks ago, my stats JUST updated.

!This is a bump, hopefully, some of the noobs will see this and not make new threads, I think I wore my "report" button out....
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6749|06-01
its updating; bit by little bit..
CC-Marley
+407|6820
Haven't read this thread in awhile. My stats from the outage finally caught up.  But my "lost" stats were not lost at all. EA gave me credit for the same day twice...
13.06.2007      178      108      70      54      50      4      1      3      1      10      2      0      01:29:21
\
08.07.2007      178      108      70      54      50      4      1      3      1      10      2      0      01:29:21
Northy96
+1|6129
I havent gotten any credit for the 20some hours i put in durring the outage. My stats finally updated about 150points a couple days ago, but they have stopped agian... No big chunk of points like people are talking about. Nothin.

Ive gotten 15ish awards in that time and none of them have shown up besides 3ish i got while they were updating for a day or two.

AND! When they were updating for that day or two, i wasnt even gettin HALF of the points i earned!

Last edited by Northy96 (2007-07-08 21:32:29)

Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6373|Oslo, Norway

Northy96 wrote:

I havent gotten any credit for the 20some hours i put in durring the outage. My stats finally updated about 150points a couple days ago, but they have stopped agian... No big chunk of points like people are talking about. Nothin.

Ive gotten 15ish awards in that time and none of them have shown up besides 3ish i got while they were updating for a day or two.

AND! When they were updating for that day or two, i wasnt even gettin HALF of the points i earned!
They don't update at weekends. Wait until the week starts, you'll see some changes.
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6130
I just gain some points every day... like 400-1000 always from not from the current day
-=V.R=-
+9|6150|Moldova (MDA)
its Monday and no update...damn it... i got approx 14-16 veteran medic and 2 silvers yesterday and nothing
BluRR33
+27|6379|Sweden
it working great for me..  got about 500 p yesterday
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6373|Oslo, Norway
It's great that problem is solved. Updates a little slow, though, but we know we get our points.
joviaaldreetje
+1|6676
I played a round of FuShe Pass on Friday and I finally as a commander got over 100 point for China, cause I am trying for the People's Medallion, also I had a gold medal, but who cares...? To my surprise my best round for China is still 96. Now I don't know what happend..maybe the best round score only counts to the base score, I mean I got 100+ because of the x2 modifier for being the winning commander. Could that be the reason? Also no Gold Medal, but who cares..?

Never mind...took em three days,...but it's there...!!! YAAAAAH

Last edited by joviaaldreetje (2007-07-08 23:55:37)

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6778|Bulgaria
Yes, the problem is solved, I think now I have all my points - old and new
But one problem remains - Army time is not working!!! No updates there!!!!!!!!!!! Is it updating for you???
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6373|Oslo, Norway

joviaaldreetje wrote:

I played a round of FuShe Pass on Friday and I finally as a commander got over 100 point for China, cause I am trying for the People's Medallion, also I had a gold medal, but who cares...? To my surprise my best round for China is still 96. Now I don't know what happend..maybe the best round score only counts to the base score, I mean I got 100+ because of the x2 modifier for being the winning commander. Could that be the reason? Also no Gold Medal, but who cares..?

Never mind...took em three days,...but it's there...!!! YAAAAAH
No, my friend. If you get 100+ with x2 that'll be your best score. My best score on Mass Destruction and Warlord is as commander.
Takedazor
+10|6770|Vila Real, Portugal
"It's updating slowly" ...
Tell me another story please PapaEA.
Ye right...
BluRR33
+27|6379|Sweden
there is only one problem... that's the Army time   it doesn't work  but then all working fine
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6511|Πάϊ
Mine updated only once. No old stats of course, and now its dead again. Lost 4 golds only yesterday
ƒ³

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard