[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6746
The admin on the railbait server on battlefield 2 banned me and it said "You have been banned for exclusive Tk'ing, when that wasn't what even happond k i was messing around with this guy shoting my gun at the ground rear him he says i was shoting at him but they banned me for Tk'ing WTF!!!!!
computermash
+7|6707
Yeah, i fucking hate some admins, most do a good, honest and fair job.
But there are fuckers out there thatll kick u because they thought u stole there aircraft of vehicle, because u accidently tked them, because u've killed them too many times, or that they just dont like your name.
GrimReaper121
+0|6731|Tampa, Florida
fuck them all. Play on the ones that have decent admins like computermash has stated above.
Fuck all the little shit for brains dicksucking teenie boppers suckasses, they can not help it if they are the afterbirth of a mongolian gang bang, they sux and can not come to terms with the truth.
senor_fulff
+25|6802|Yorkshire, UK.
I get banned yesterday for punishing a noob-ass server admin who TK'd me twice with a F35B in a tank. I gave him a long time apologize and even advised him I would punish if he didn't. Punished him and got banned for it. I did have twice as good a score as him as a pure sniper on wake no vehicles.

Server name?? Team doF...
[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6746
thanks guys they banned me 2 times kicked me 10 times
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6789|The United Center
yeah, i hate admins too.

stupid chuyskywalker, triggerhappy998, tf-voodoochild, b.schuss, nm156, sas-lynx, and whoever else.  i hate you all!

</3
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6791|Mark it zero.
the best is when im taking off with a jet, i was the only one on my team waiting for it. as im taking off, all the sudden a car comes driving over and crashes into my plane and blowing it up, and making me get a tk. the person in the car was of course and admin. then i got banned for tking. that was my only tk that game.. wtf
PFC_Kurtz_John
+0|6821|VA
Try the server TEAMHAF or an {SAS} server. From what i see they arnt shit tards. Yeah i had an admin ban me because i kept killing him. I wasnt even base raping and he just ended up in my sights so he banned me. *the admin wasnt at any of the servers i listed*
RB_VooDoo_Chile
+0|6695

[BambiKillerz]Brian wrote:

The admin on the railbait server on battlefield 2 banned me and it said "You have been banned for exclusive Tk'ing, when that wasn't what even happond k i was messing around with this guy shoting my gun at the ground rear him he says i was shoting at him but they banned me for Tk'ing WTF!!!!!
I am the admin that banned you from Railbait. You were banned for standing in front of planes that you did not get and being intentionally TK'd. When you whine and cry like a little baby on a public forum, please be sure to get your facts straight between sniffles. You were banned because of your own actions and have no one else to blame but yourself. If you want to act like an idiot when you play, fork over the money and get your own server. Anyone who wants to play maturely and with some respect for others is welcome on Railbait servers. Everyone else can find somewhere else to play. Thank You.
RB_Crunch
+0|6695

[BambiKillerz]Brian wrote:

And it was not the first time you were banned from a Railbait server.  We let you back on the DC server after this note from your daddy back in 7/04:

[BAMBI]DAN wrote:

ip: 64.78.64.165

guid: d86406dc7af2299e5751e8d88774adae82610104

user name: [BAMBIKILLERZ]BRI

Hello all,

Unfortunately my son's pc was banned from the server for tk'ing. I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apoligize for the actions of his immature friend who was using his pc that afternoon. We have 2 computers that are networked together and while my son used mine, his friend decided to use his and kill anything in sight.

I have the utmost respect for the Railbait server and have enjoyed many months playing online with a well managed server that has been run the way a gaming community should be. I also understand why my son's info was banned to protect the enjoyment of the game by the others who were online.

Again, I apologize and have "banned" my son's friend from using the pc anymore.

I would appreciate any help that you can provide,

Thanks,

[BAMBIKILLERZ]DAN
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6797
ROFL!!! Thankyou got to be one of the best posts ever... someone sticky it for future reference & laughs!

Last edited by -=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon (2006-02-08 17:36:36)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard