elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6463|USA
Just watching his video and his missile spamming technique flyjetandkill is a horrible jet whore. lawl
Same with Stun_gun, watch his renegade video, a lot of crappy missile spamming in it, and he thinks hes a hot shit jet pilot
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6392|The Sky!!!!

elite.mafia wrote:

Just watching his video and his missile spamming technique flyjetandkill is a horrible jet whore. lawl
Same with Stun_gun, watch his renegade video, a lot of crappy missile spamming in it, and he thinks hes a hot shit jet pilot
ok your better.
Happy now?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6499|Gogledd Cymru

swe:D wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

ZeqTr wrote:

why has nobody mentioned me
because youre an intertard that fails in jets?
Watch your mouth.
im sorry i just love saying intertard stryyker ftw
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6538|stalker.

surgeon_bond wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

because youre an intertard that fails in jets?
Watch your mouth.
im sorry i just love saying intertard stryyker ftw
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6209
swe! is my teacher, also Assault:)
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6538|stalker.

ZeqTr wrote:

swe! is my teacher, also Assault:)
haha
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6324|Newcastle UK
bf2 fails, go get a life tis better.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
14 pages of what? People they're saying they're the best at flying in a jet, well it's obvious that everyone won't agree on one person so we may as well leave it that i'm the best.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6538|stalker.

jord wrote:

14 pages of what? People they're saying they're the best at flying in a jet, well it's obvious that everyone won't agree on one person so we may as well leave it that i'm the best.
yea ^^
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6463|USA

Flyjetandkill wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

ok your better.
Happy now?
Never said I was better, I'm just saying you're nowhere near being as good as some of the pilots I've seen (metallica, mcmt, hardcor, elder, kiotee, sea_ef,  even darktimes...)
wookie_raper
+11|6183|Norway

elite.mafia wrote:

Flyjetandkill wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

ok your better.
Happy now?
Never said I was better, I'm just saying you're nowhere near being as good as some of the pilots I've seen (metallica, mcmt, hardcor, elder, kiotee, sea_ef,  even darktimes...)
lol
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6538|stalker.

elite.mafia wrote:

Flyjetandkill wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

ok your better.
Happy now?
flyjet would rape metallica in a 1 v 1 tbh
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6392|The Sky!!!!

elite.mafia wrote:

Flyjetandkill wrote:

ok your better.
Happy now?
flyjet would rape metallica in a 1 v 1 tbh
agreed
Chiller41
+0|6181
Cali
paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6235|Mildura, Aus
reaperkills has a really high ratio in the jets! like 207.something something
Sgt.Gene
+215|6773

elite.mafia wrote:

Exactly why its useless to fly now. Pre 1.2 it actually took some skill to dog fight. Now its just who ever can click the fastest wins.

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2007-06-16 01:38:29)

Djbrown
+129|6505|Adelaide, Aussieland

paper_pigeon wrote:

reaperkills has a really high ratio in the jets! like 207.something something
Just lol. He was a stat padder anyway.

Metallica is pretty average, i seen his videos, he hides at 500m and swoops down to kill the occasional sergeant learning to fly.
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6324|Newcastle UK

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

No offence, but when i played with Oakleaves, i didnt think he was that great... but whateva.

Colony, mcmt, Sarge for me.

Also Kiotee is pretty good.
Dude, i even said after the 1st time i seen you that i had just that second configured my new 3d pro which takes a lot of getting used to after using mouse and key for like a year and then a attack 3 after that.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6295|eng
colony2142 is Barbadian, wow. So am i.

He looks pretty good aswell, so i vote him.
#rekt
xmetallicaxguitarstx
+0|6239
LOL at everyone judging me on my year old videos... it wasn't a dogfighting video... if you looked at the thread I made the video for, it was about surviving in an F-35B and ****..

If you want to see a dogfighting video, i'll ****ing make one then.. (i'm on a computer as ****ty as mafias.. 6600GT, 1 GB ram, 3.0 P4...yeah.. I get like 20-80 fps on low/medium... I would have to run all low to FRAPS.. or wait till i'm on my other computer.)

That video was back when all I did was play wake. All I have been doing since then, is BF2C against good pilots. And sorry but elder is better than anyone here would ever hope to be.

I'm out. And flyjetandkill is a noob. kthanksbye.

Last edited by xmetallicaxguitarstx (2007-06-25 14:50:56)

Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK
I'm the best dogfighter that ever lived.
wookie_raper
+11|6183|Norway
u shud all give me karma becuzz i am best in worldzzz hehehz
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6422|Belgium
Yeah, this thread sure disproves the fact that jet jocks are assholes...
RAVENMkXV
+9|6225|Florida

specops10-4 wrote:

I must say that for a J10 whore, I'm good, but i would get destroyed by anyone with a joystick.  Colony 2142 is eh, I used to play with him a lot, but he quit. 

I have never seen sarge actually fly, most likely because he doesn't like wake.

IMO, it would be hard to judge this, but the best ones I know of are:

Sarge
ROCKER45 (the man who taught me how to whore F35's)
Gibster
NoValax
Cali
Flying Daggers (I think he quit BF2 because I haven't seen him for a while)

and probly a few more that I don't really know/remember.
flying daggars never quit...he made a new account o_O *BIades*. me and him are in a clan and good friends.
idk how gibster got up there but he is one of the worst pilots ive seen, cause he constantly rapes carrier..i think he had
his stats wiped..im not sure. Cali, ive seen some of his vid. and i would have to say he is damn good. but colony and planewhore
are the best imo. ive played with colony and he does wonders
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6406
https://i11.tinypic.com/6c3cxvq.gif

Last edited by kmt (2007-06-27 08:25:37)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard