My FPS locks at 15, no matter what. My video card is not overheating, I can set it too 640x480 low everything or the exact opposite and it'll stay at 15. My video card is not overheating and I tried setting it down to performance mode. For these reasons, I am almost certain it is because of the game. Other games like Counter-Strike (1.6 is obviously 100 FPS) or Source (like 80 FPS) run fine.
Buzerk1
+44|6843
Posting your PC specs would help us to understand.

Is it something new or it's been like that since the beginning?

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2007-06-25 07:02:25)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6571|Area 51
Try to get the lock off ingame. Dunno the command, someone help me out here please.
Ok, I got 2142 to work. For some reason if I selected hardware under the sound options it limited my FPS, but now I'm facing my old problem with Battlefield 2. The spash screen comes up that says "Battlefield 2" and it's like a tank on Karkand, but after it goes away nothing loads. I CTRL+ALT+DEL and it shows as running under processes but the game itself doesn't start.

Specs:

AMD 3000+
1 GB Corsair Dual-Chan
7600GT OC
X-FI Soundcard

+K to both of you for replying at least and +K to whoever can help me with this.
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6562|Behind you, with a knife
I know its a lame reply but try reinstalling BF2. I had the same problem once and it worked.

Tried it, doesn't work. I've also tried playing after a restart and it still won't work. I think it's because my CD Drive can't read the protection on the BF2 CD so it crashes after the splash screen. I've read about the fixes but none of them have worked so far.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard