the movie was awesome i loved the music
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6497|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
I feel like getting a group together and kidnapping them
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6669
The GL thing was luck as the guy he shot at moved after it was fired. Although when you have no fog and know where everyone is, it makes it alot easier.

I gotta say, that was the highest quality cheat movie I've seen. Nice work.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6351

Ya i would love to see their asses get reset. Anybody want to find em and kidnap them? it would be awesome to try and get both of them at a time
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
IKE
+2|6181|The Netherlands
Freaking cheaters, theire ruining the game. Reset the NooBs
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6588|Area 51
As if resetting does any good. CD-Key ban, that should do it.
Scardaddy
+37|6414|UK
Global hardware ban would be more like it.  I've seen a few and this is as strong as any other case I have seen.  It is too bad people use these things.  It must be great to know you have the highest score cause you hack.  I thought it was kids, but I don;t know what is going on here.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6359
nice vid, like everyone else said they have some help

for get cd key ban they need to have a mac address ban.
bokomu
+1|6274|Sweden
I tought punkbuster would deny any use of such cheat tools?...

to Stalker: Do you remeber if server was punkbuster enabled?.. i hope it wasn't, otherwise there must be many more then those 2 cheaters..
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6243|Turkey
all ranked servers has pb enabled
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6590|NYC / Hamburg

ChevyLee86 wrote:

because mac addresses are the most simple thing to fake?

oh and, we can't do anything abouts hackers/glitches/whatever. But we do have a dedicated topic for it --> here <--
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6646|EU

nice... I <3 Battlerecorder
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6359

max wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

oh and, we can't do anything abouts hackers/glitches/whatever. But we do have a dedicated topic for it --> here <--
o for real ? how
Stalker2006
+14|6242|Germany - Berlin

bokomu wrote:

I tought punkbuster would deny any use of such cheat tools?...

to Stalker: Do you remeber if server was punkbuster enabled?.. i hope it wasn't, otherwise there must be many more then those 2 cheaters..
I am sure the server had punkbuster, its one of my favs.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6491
Script kiddies fail
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6590|NYC / Hamburg

ChevyLee86 wrote:

max wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

o for real ? how
haven't read though it completely but this seems to work. I remember changing my mac address some time ago to get though mac filtering at school
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Stalker2006
First answer from PB:

06/19/2007 17:04:03 - "Hendrik Thole"     
Note #2: We appreciate the efforts you've taken to show us this. We are always busy improving Punkbuster and we make sure we detect every single cheat out there. If this player is using some new cheat then it is very likely that he will be caught with a future PunkBuster update.
Hmm...is it good or bad
Chorcai
+49|6670|Ireland
I have to say thanks for the Dvix movie, well made, loved the music... do ya have the titles ?

IRT:

What else can you do only report them, CD ban maybe ?
Stalker2006

Chorcai wrote:

I have to say thanks for the Dvix movie, well made, loved the music... do ya have the titles ?
300 Soundtrack - Tyler Bates - Xerxe's Tent
geNius
..!.,
+144|6465|SoCal

Stalker2006 wrote:

First answer from PB:

06/19/2007 17:04:03 - "Hendrik Thole"     
Note #2: We appreciate the efforts you've taken to show us this. We are always busy improving Punkbuster and we make sure we detect every single cheat out there. If this player is using some new cheat then it is very likely that he will be caught with a future PunkBuster update.
Hmm...is it good or bad
That's called patronization.  These guys won't get busted because they will update, just as PB does.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
link52787
+29|6544

voodoosniper7 wrote:

yes they are haxor
so sad people cheat on a damn video game
yeah true, There's people who buy cheats and use them. 
I don't know what they gain from it. 
I guess they think they can get a boost in their ego when they show off their stats, kind of hard to miss  stats tell you what kind of player you are.
CC-Marley
+407|6851
Seems to me more and more cheat these days. Good video. What is that music from? Gladiator?
link52787
+29|6544

CC-Marley wrote:

Seems to me more and more cheat these days. Good video. What is that music from? Gladiator?
Stalker2006
EA: No answer.
bf2rankedservers.com: No answer.

https://www.gamestar.de/community/gspinboard/images/smilies/kaffeetrinker_2.gif
too_money2007
+145|6331|Keller, Tx
shitty stats if they're hackers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard