Yes61%61% - 71
No5%5% - 6
I Don't Care13%13% - 15
I Cheat Lol7%7% - 9
Ea Sucks Big Time12%12% - 14
Total: 115
Club3D
+31|6867
My stats have not been updated since June 16th, I was wondering how many of you care about this issue.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6792|Cambridge (UK)
Marginally.
<^0|7h3-64m3|^0>
+25|6274|Lisbon, Portugal
stats = Life

jord
+2,382|6704|The North, beyond the wall.
Wouldn't options "no" and "I don't care" mean the same thing?

I'm not that bothered.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6506|Somewhere else

I would like to say no, but I havent played BF2 since the down time started.  So I guess yes.
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6414|Scotland
i cheat Lol
David.P
Banned
+649|6300

<^0|7h3-64m3|^0> wrote:

stats = Life

http://seriouscatstares.ytmnd.com/ I need not say more.
danbourg
+2|6183|Qc,Canada
i'd say yes...it give's a sens to the game!!!......
with out being a ''stat whore''..it's just fun to see your progress!!!!
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6193
I need two more unlocks, and I'm almost (pffft) right next to the rankup, so I need the stats.
SniperPoppa
+20|6179|Gisborne, Australia
I really enjoy watching my stats, go up/down see what i'm getting good,
what needs improving, time played etc.
Stats keep a chunk of this community playing i reckon, since bf2 aint THAT fun anymore
Ari
+0|6178|Don't know
Yes & Ea Sucks Big Time
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6246|cs_connecticut‬‭
Stats are important, it's what makes BF2 different.Oh and EA sucks big time.
aLeX
.?
+160|6357|:D

Stats are all bf2 has left. Every other attribute has gone down the shitter.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6704|Middle of nowhere

Undetected_Killer wrote wrote:

You know, if someone post one more thing about the stats, I'm afraid I'm going to get myself temp banned.
inb4close
Chuck-91
Yellow Army
+3|6275|Norfolk, England
They don't matter to me....yet.
too_money2007
+145|6334|Keller, Tx
I care about my stats to the point of wanting to know how many noobs I gun down and to see my dominance in the chopper. Some might think I suck, but I think I rule in the heloz.
PsyGotic
+1|6262|Netherlands
The only reason i play battlefield!
BOURBON-USMC-
Eff nuggets!!!
+6|6412
omg again...... not to burst your bubble, but i doubt this thread will make it through the rest of the day. They're gettin pretty sick of threads about stats around here just so ya know.

but to answer your question.... STATS = LIFE seems to be one of the most popular answers.
Untouc]-[ab|e
+2|6178
No Stats = Pointless to play (Unless i go on a Teamkilling Spree)
David.P
Banned
+649|6300

genius_man16 wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote wrote:

You know, if someone post one more thing about the stats, I'm afraid I'm going to get myself temp banned.
inb4close
Quoted Before the ban.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-06-25 11:04:17)

Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6261|Bristol
no, they pointless i only ever care about medals, i like shiny things
ARCHANGEL1941
Hell Yeah I Suck Toes!!!
+14|6223|Cali
i am mildly amused by all the high ranking players with over 500 hrs played that say that "they don't care about stats" or "its just a game".
F**kin right its just a game, i play for fun and for points. I payed for that right. If the stat system went down, i would stop playing without a doubt.
I live a normal life, have an 8 to 5 job, a girlfriend of 4 years, play baseball 3 times a week, and on my down time.... I play BF2... FOR POINTS and FUN! If i wanted a mindless shooter for nothing i'll play Counter Strike.
BF2 is refined for its organization and records.
Minus the problems, overall its a great game. I laugh at anyone above the rank of 2nd Lt. who says they don't care.
Anyone that has more that 500 hours logged either plays for points or you are addicted to the the game 'just for fun'.
And guess what, both cases make the game more than just a game.
Both cases show a form of addiction either to points and or the fun of it.
Kudos to all who don't play the game anymore for whatever the reason but still remain active members of BF2s.com
I embrace my addiction to BF2 for both fun and points, but i do it in a balance with job, family, girlfriend & friends.

P.S. STATS = LIFE in BF2 not in real life.

Last edited by ARCHANGEL1941 (2007-06-25 11:19:27)

daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6279|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Some people love earning their stats, that doesnt mean they have no life. Maybe they work damn hard all week and love nothing more than opening a beer and blazing away. Theres nothing wrong with that, after all, the stats are there to be earned, and like it or not, we have ALL loved getting that hard to reach badge. People that say ''ewwww all you do is points, stats whore you are weak and lame and you+stats=fail'' have enjoyed it just as much as the next player. The game was made with stats in mind and badges to be won, so go win them.

Last edited by daddyofdeath (2007-06-25 11:22:27)

Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6641|Kent, UK
yes they do matter to me, i bought a game that had stats included and i want it that way. + it makes the game slightly more intersting

and why on earth did you put the 'ea sucks bigtime' choice. no use whatsoever, and half the people are gonna choose that simply because they will jump at any chance to insult EA, despite buying their products
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6205
They are important marginally for me. I use the stats to compete against myself. To see how I am improving in the game. I like to choose a kit and go in a server and improve on that kit. I set little goals sometimes, like a certain amount of kills a round...etc. Most of the time though, I try to work with my team to win the map (yes, I snipe quite a bit, but I move with my team most of the time or set back a little, spot, defend caps, etc.). Now, has the stat outage panicked me or made me bitter or want to cut my wrists.....hell no. They will be back up sooner or later and when they do, ill get back into playing more. Until then...I'm just going with the flow.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard