KillerAFET
+3|6778|Abilene, Texas

toutinette wrote:

you have a very low iq

stfu and don't make yourself looks stupid again

all lemmings who lick ea's ass are pathetic

your game is toast fags, you'll buy ea's next one because you have no life and will do whatever they want you to do

now stfu and play
Woah zippy!!!  Time for that next dose of Rytalin.  Maybe some Midol as well because it looks like your PMS is in full swing!!!
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6487
Onidax wrote:
I have a contact at ea, an old college friend and he says that the main stats system has become corrupt.. The stats that are frozen are this way because its no longer possible to update due to damage. EA dont have any other records of the stats so they will all most likly be lost... this is why there is no word from EA. Basically they have fooked up big time. I guess if I have to start again I wont spend ages doing noob shit.
It's gonna be hilarious seeing 1,000,000 PFCs all over XD XD XD.
Starkiller
+1|6149

lsimio11 wrote:

My stats are updating when I play on a certain server

http://www.bf2s.com/player/100164127/  Look at my last battle.
Isimio, I see that you don´t have the new map (Highway Tampa) in your stats. Now a friend of mine also doesn´t have this map yet, and his stats are updating correctly afaict. Now I´m suspecting this new map might have screwed things up, and that it´s not about the server you play on, but about whether your account has activated the map yet or not.

Can anyone confirm this / prove me wrong?
BluRR33
+27|6386|Sweden
that's not true  one if my friends dont have  Tampa but  his scores doesnt update
-=V.R=-
+9|6156|Moldova (MDA)
I dont have Tampa, but it not updating...Stupid Spygame, IDIOTSSSSS!!!

Last edited by -=V.R=- (2007-06-25 09:52:58)

-=V.R=-
+9|6156|Moldova (MDA)
news

EA wrote:

this is 2 weeks old and 99% of the main ranked servers do not produce stats, your problem that you are seeing i watched happen the night/early morning of the 14th on tuesday at 12:30 in the morning servers recieved a EA update as ours did i was playing in our server when the update took affect and auto-rebooted our server, after server rebooted and EA update took affect there was no more stats, this is something no1 has recognized in here and it is a 100% fact that this update recieved on the early 14th has caused this

after the server reboots and updates took place when ours came back online after the update and became full again there was no more stats and 2 weeks later not a single damn thing and the same bullcrap answer coming from EA
TheGiantSE
+14|6469|Sweden
I don't have Tampa and I don't update. So it can't have anything to do with that!

Only on one server it does...

Maybe it just take time to reset everyone that have played on a ranked server with the beta map Highway T
just kidding...
fabiator14
+7|6149|Normandy - France
I have Tampa but I've got an update last week on a server when I played. Now this is also down with this server. Tampa map is not the reason but surely a coincidence
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6434|UK

-=V.R=- wrote:

news

EA wrote:

this is 2 weeks old and 99% of the main ranked servers do not produce stats, your problem that you are seeing i watched happen the night/early morning of the 14th on tuesday at 12:30 in the morning servers recieved a EA update as ours did i was playing in our server when the update took affect and auto-rebooted our server, after server rebooted and EA update took affect there was no more stats, this is something no1 has recognized in here and it is a 100% fact that this update recieved on the early 14th has caused this

after the server reboots and updates took place when ours came back online after the update and became full again there was no more stats and 2 weeks later not a single damn thing and the same bullcrap answer coming from EA
thats bs.

thats writen by someone that doesnt speak a word of english, he also has no link to back it up.

looks like hes just made that up

Last edited by Zero!. (2007-06-25 10:16:46)

bigguyhawaii
+1|6440
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.......play while u wait or dont but stop posting unless u have current info.
damn when school gets out and all the damn kids get on the computers...  dont want to read page after page of crap that some of u have posted.

aloha
Scardaddy
+37|6390|UK

Zero!. wrote:

-=V.R=- wrote:

news

EA wrote:

this is 2 weeks old and 99% of the main ranked servers do not produce stats, your problem that you are seeing i watched happen the night/early morning of the 14th on Tuesday at 12:30 in the morning servers received a EA update as ours did i was playing in our server when the update took affect and auto-rebooted our server, after server rebooted and EA update took affect there was no more stats, this is something no1 has recognized in here and it is a 100% fact that this update received on the early 14th has caused this

thats bs.

thats writen by someone that doesnt speak a word of english, he also has no link to back it up.

I can agree with that it was the server side part of patch 1.5 that EA was to release in the following week.  But they fudged it proper.  Instead of just reverting to the old patch they have left us with this, how wonderful.

Edit: Notably it must be the biggest beta failure ever.

Last edited by Scardaddy (2007-06-25 10:38:18)

-=V.R=-
+9|6156|Moldova (MDA)
Gamespy news UPDATE!

Stats Issue Update #2
14:17 PST | ^Scott^ | Print News
It looks like the issues with stats have not cleared up yet and unfortunately will continue through the weekend.

Unfortunately (and honestly) I have to report that this will continue through the weekend. The good news is that the RSPs have really rallied to the cause and working with DICE, IGN, and our Battlefield Support teams, providing gigabytes upon gigabytes of server data to help get to the root of the issue.

On the stats server side, we're still seeing server stats being processed. This doesn't mean that resolving this is a lower priority, but it does mean that you may be able to try some servers you don't normally play on and receive stats while work on the issue continues.

Personally, I'd like to thank you all for your support of the game (and my fragile self). Everyone who has suggested some good mods to play, or made fun 'things to do while the stats are down' threads, or reported server information when I requested it has helped this community tremendously. This is a tough issue and I really appreciate everything you've done to help.

I'll check in this weekend to provide you with any updates.
fabiator14

DJ ToXiC wrote:

WORKING SERVERS:

193.238.84.68:16567 - 24/7 INFANTRY - [ARSE] Clan #1

69.65.15.204:16567

69.65.15.107:16567

75.126.116.65:16567

12.180.48.75:16567

75.126.116.65:16567 - [CLU] Chopper Server

65.99.220.39:16567 - KARKAND 24/7 ]ESF[ CLAN
the last one (65.99.220.39:16567) does not update the stats !
and this one (75.126.116.65:16567 - [CLU] Chopper Server ) is protected by a password

Last edited by fabiator14 (2007-06-25 11:12:12)

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6784|Bulgaria
EA, DICE, Gamespy = stupid n00bs!!!!!! Will they ever fix this?????????
golgoj4
+51|6772|North Hollywood

bigguyhawaii wrote:

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.......play while u wait or dont but stop posting unless u have current info.
damn when school gets out and all the damn kids get on the computers...  dont want to read page after page of crap that some of u have posted.

aloha
you sir, fail. if your looking for up to date information on the topic, this wouldn't be my 1st stop. But since you actually stop to read the stuff you complain about, maybe just skip reading it?

aloha
bucfan609
+9|6344|Queen Creek, AZ USA

Starkiller wrote:

lsimio11 wrote:

My stats are updating when I play on a certain server

http://www.bf2s.com/player/100164127/  Look at my last battle.
Isimio, I see that you don´t have the new map (Highway Tampa) in your stats. Now a friend of mine also doesn´t have this map yet, and his stats are updating correctly afaict. Now I´m suspecting this new map might have screwed things up, and that it´s not about the server you play on, but about whether your account has activated the map yet or not.

Can anyone confirm this / prove me wrong?
I don't have Tampa, and my stats haven't been updating. Don't mean to ruin your theory.
HAWAYY
+1|6159|Portugal
My player details is not updating? Why?
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6434|UK
check last battle, ( this isnt a photoshop in anway of form )

https://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1531/untitledfi8.png

https://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7088/update2sc1.png

IP - 193.93.44.143

Port - 16567

that updated, only server i have played today

Last edited by Zero!. (2007-06-25 11:51:14)

DeathBecomesYu
+171|6177
I installed Tampa the day it came out, played for a couple of weeks with no problems, stats updated...etc., until the 14th, when it seems that it all started to shut down. Tampa has nothing to do with it, from what I understand from reading "Violets" posts or one of EA tech's posts was that there is a problem with the snapshots that the game servers take and send to the stat server. The snapshot is not being processed properly and they didnt know why and still dont apparently. I think I read this over on the EA forum that Violet opened up on this issue. Anyhow....a new map has nothing to do with this. People with the map and without the map are having the same outage.
Wr3ck
+2|6155|USA

Scardaddy wrote:

Edit: Notably it must be the biggest beta failure ever.
Thats for sure.
HAWAYY
+1|6159|Portugal
My player details is not updating? WhY? and produces

http://bf2s.com/player/66510221/
Wr3ck
+2|6155|USA

HAWAYY wrote:

My player details is not updating? WhY? and produces

http://bf2s.com/player/66510221/
Stats have been down for a week now. I suggest you go back to the first page and read the (not so informative) responses from EA.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6195|Winland

Zero!. wrote:

-=V.R=- wrote:

news

EA wrote:

thats bs.

As usual, Zero is pessimistic -.-
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
masterm82
+0|6149
Ok Guys....I don't know if this is good or not...

I just looked at my INGAME stats...before I always had 109271 now I have 109528 points!!!!!! And it just aupdated on BF2s too

It is the same server I played the last couple days on ..EVERY day
fabiator14
I tried one of these servers (69.65.15.107:16567) and no point :'-(....I won a ribbon and a veteran badge in the same game....sh....t

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard