airborne916
+24|6673
https://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3103/bf22007062315110670xc7.png
on a more serious note i think the next patch should spawn 3 yes 3 seahawks. A 6 person seahawk on a 60 players server does NOTHING. At least a fair about of ppl could get to the islaned with out getting raped by the AA 8 seconds from the island. With 3 choppers 1 chopper might go down, 1 more to a J10 but at least 1 might get there. What do you guys think?
=[AUT]-[phoenix]=
+7|6164
I think some "Littlebirds"would be more effective.....on wake i would be sooooo much more fun....

But with 5 seats....(transport only)
David.P
Banned
+649|6281
/agree Whoever designed wake was biased towards chinese winning all the time. But 3 hawks is too much i've seen plenty of times where the usmc won because one hawk managed to land and cap a base,  Maybe 2 but not 3. What they should really do is fix the f35's hitbox.

EDIT: Forgot to say maybe they should increase the capacity of all choppers to 8 because thats the max allowed.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-06-25 09:00:04)

spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6738|Michigan
Well, there are at least two more boats if you spawn on the island. Not sure... it's been a while.

sorry just woke up... didn't read correctly.

Last edited by spacebandit72 (2007-06-25 09:00:59)

3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6311|The | Netherlands
No.
jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.
I think people go to Wake to fly vehicles. Well it's what I play it for anyway, TBH if I wanted to play teamwork I'd get on PR and if i wanted to run around flag capping I'd play Karkand.
Magius5.0
+106|6389|UMass Amherst
Two words: Vehicle...Whores.  Even if you add half a dozen choppers, people're just gonna scramble, M95, and C4 for the vehicles.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6531|the Netherlands
ESSEX you can Move any where around Wake ,2 littlebirds , 1 blackhawk ,1 cobra , 2 F35 ... 2 APC in well deck + RIB's
=[AUT]-[phoenix]=
+7|6164

Tjasso wrote:

ESSEX you can Move any where around Wake ,2 littlebirds , 1 blackhawk ,1 cobra , 2 F35 ... 2 APC in well deck + RIB's
damn that would be soo funny....
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6531|the Netherlands
memories of BF1942 so funny having control of carriers back then ...
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6460|Cambridge, UK

Tjasso wrote:

*sigh* fond memories... and don't forget the subs!
CloakedStarship
+76|6573
lol... kinda surprised the large mass of people isn't concentrated on the F-35 spawn.
=[AUT]-[phoenix]=
+7|6164

Tjasso wrote:

Ya the good old times....
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6191|Wolverhampton
USMC never win wake on pubs because as someone already pointed out, they all wanna fly something. I've seen US with four capped flags and still these players spawn on the carrier hoping to get a in a jet only to be raped by the J10 before they can take off. I even revived a guy on the carrier only to be knifed by him so he could jump into the plane, that is the sort of lamers who play on this map and its why I don't like it any more.

Last edited by Chaos_nation (2007-06-25 09:25:47)

jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.
I'll say it again for those of you who haven't read my last post.

People play Wake to have fun in vehicles, not to run around capping flags.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6690|The Lou

Chaos_nation wrote:

USMC never win wake on pubs because as someone already pointed out, they all wanna fly something. I've seen US with four capped flags and still these players spawn on the carrier hoping to get a in a jet only to be raped by the J10 before they can take off. I even revived a guy on the carrier only to be knifed by him so he could jump into the plane, that is the sort of lamers who play on this map and its why I don't like it any more.
Thats the best time to get in a jet man, there whole team is at one base...
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6191|Wolverhampton

HURLEY wrote:

Chaos_nation wrote:

Yeah its best time to get on one if your in a J10 and Chinese
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6690|The Lou

Chaos_nation wrote:

HURLEY wrote:

Chaos_nation wrote:

Yeah its best time to get on one if your in a J10 and Chinese
noo, dude, its like 10 times more raping when they have both there j10s down... you gets so many kills its insane.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6703|UK
USMC do win sometimes.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6686|Middle of nowhere
eh, i've won plenty of times as USMC on Wake

if i can get the plane first, then i cap the airfield by taking the F-35 and bailing out, and if not, i'll just take the B-Hawk there

tbh that's the onlly flag you need to cap and you'll win
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6420|da ville, va
Most times when I'm on USMC we win, though I do pick the winning team and stay with it, we still win as USMC, it's easy,  get a full BH and fly it to the Airfield, then keep the Airfield, without the Airfield, China has absolutely no chance.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6461|The Twilight Zone
I'll tell u why USMC mostly looses on Wake: people dont use their brains. usmc has the advantage to outcap the chinese. take a jet, be a SL and paradrop on airfield, tell ur squad members to spawn and take the airfield. Do that with both jets, so 2 SL + 10 squad members. Simple.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
fasty77killa
+2|6534|Omaha NE
i was playing on a 24-7 wake server and the US won 8 out of 10 rounds i was in for
but we had teamwork first guy off carrier jumped out and everyone in his squad waited till he landed and spawned on him
center flag "ours" then we slowly took the rest as the chinamen tried to get center back first round over in 10 min and it was a full 64 player server

we did this for 7 more rounds before they figured out how to defend against us

i do agree that a LAV at the carrier would be nice chinamen can have one at center
ARCHANGEL1941
Hell Yeah I Suck Toes!!!
+14|6205|Cali
Off the subject of Wake, but how the game could be better, is adding Little Birds to Karkand.
That would be awesome.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6686|Middle of nowhere
lol, Chinamen

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard