CC-Marley
+407|6829
on -|TLD|-
CC-Marley
+407|6829
CC-Marley beats rambo_killin_SOB 6-3 on -|TLD|-Wake Air Show
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/screenshot0013.jpg
We used the Mig which rambo never flies. I've used the Mig a bit over 2 years. Clearly I had the advantage. He is clearly a F35 guy and probably a j10 flier as we all are. He was real good at drawing you up high and out of bounds. Weary of this I didn't fall victim to the maneuver. Close several times though. He was real good at climbing high then swooping out of a long stall getting me three times with missiles. I believe one of his deaths was  an out of bounds. It became clear I had to climb with him while backing off the throttle unloading all six missiles and praying. It worked for the win. I never thought I'd get out of the 1st round honestly. This is fun!  I can only hope to earn the respect of the person who beats me.

EDIT* Oh I forgot Rambo uses a keyboard too. Amazing to me. I'm pretty bad with a keyboard and mouse.

Last edited by CC-Marley (2007-06-23 23:33:21)

FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6532|Donnacona, Quebec
I hope these guys do their battles, I don't wanna get to the final automatically lol
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6365
Check your Schedule and the bracket it has been updated and ready for the next round, Reserves are being called up to coplete some of what has been dropped.....

You Should all Give me a MILLON Dollars for the headache because of those that never set there matches.....

WoW Fred only has ten more KARMA then me...

Last edited by Sir Aidyn Sage (2007-06-24 11:14:10)

wookie_raper
+11|6175|Norway
okki, i won 6-1 vs flyjetandkill. gg=D hehehehe
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6384|The Sky!!!!

wookie_raper wrote:

okki, i won 6-1 vs flyjetandkill. gg=D hehehehe
Assault is the best Pilot!!!Nobody can beat him.Believe me .

Last edited by Flyjetandkill (2007-06-24 13:00:00)

Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6365
HEy but you did kill him  thats got to account for something
t0mhank5
+319|6713|Surge

Sir Aidyn Sage wrote:

Check your Schedule and the bracket it has been updated and ready for the next round, Reserves are being called up to coplete some of what has been dropped.....

You Should all Give me a MILLON Dollars for the headache because of those that never set there matches.....

WoW Fred only has ten more KARMA then me...
I will gladly fill in as a reserve.
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6365
Whos the next in the fast track {I mean SLow trek} to the final four....
https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/SirAidynSage/4ssault.jpg

Last edited by Sir Aidyn Sage (2007-06-26 09:34:08)

CC-Marley
+407|6829
Why'd Sarge bail?
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6365
I DNK   he just dissapeared and never set his matches up so I MOVED on and dropped the LOT of them and am using the reserves to complete this...

I dont think that the rest of you should have to wait bcuz of those that are AWOL.....

wah1188
Fearmesnipers
']['error
SargeV1.4
=NHB=Shadow
Undetected_Killer

UnknownRanger    Dfault Loss No show

The_Killer       Backed out at the last minute
CC-Marley
+407|6829

SteikeTa wrote:

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

I think some bored mofo should knock up some winners, places and entrants sig tags. Kinda like BF2 medals and awards!
Winning sigs are being made. Also for second and third place.
Any progress on the sigs?
_MysT1C_Ri|)er_
+4|6175
I'm gonna be gone June 29-July 8.  But I still want to compete in this.  Will I be dropped or anything like that since I will be gone for so long?
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6384|The Sky!!!!
On which Place am i now in Eu ??On 3rd or second??
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6365

_MysT1C_Ri|)er_ wrote:

I'm gonna be gone June 29-July 8.  But I still want to compete in this.  Will I be dropped or anything like that since I will be gone for so long?
Get your battles done before you go, if you make it to the finals we can hold but do all you can bfore then......

Flyjetandkill wrote:

On which Place am i now in Eu ??On 3rd or second??
Dont know where we stand I am not on my CPU that as the brackets on it   Will get back to you.....

Last edited by Sir Aidyn Sage (2007-06-25 06:27:46)

jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Yeah so I'm the underdog...

Or am I...?

Yeah I pretty much am.
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6532|Donnacona, Quebec
I won versus pyscofrawg

The lil f*cker's hard to find lol
specops10-4
+108|6744|In the hills

FredFLQ wrote:

I won versus pyscofrawg

Well, pyscofrawg should know how good I am, he is always in my server, and I always pwn.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6406|Earth

specops10-4 wrote:

FredFLQ wrote:

I won versus pyscofrawg

Well, pyscofrawg should know how good I am, he is always in my server, and I always pwn.
It's true, he does always pwn.
Signature
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6365
Bad news will not be able to update till late tomorrow do to unforeseeable PROBLEM....
God Dam mutha fuckin computer crashed and I am re-installing programs that I need be for I do anything..\

Fried a 1gig ram stick and had to replace unfortunately it corrupted my OS and I have to reinstall it..

Also the bracket that is displayed is the only ones that I have now do to the Formatting of the HD.......

THIS SHIT SUCKS because now I have to listen to the GODDAMN VOICE telling me to use this item or that item or to repair this or that ....

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg
_MysT1C_Ri|)er_
+4|6175
LOL dude that sucks majorly.
san4
The Mas
+311|6689|NYC, a place to live
Does anyone have any battlerecorder files or vids of their matches?
wookie_raper
+11|6175|Norway

san4 wrote:

Does anyone have any battlerecorder files or vids of their matches?
I think I've got some versus flyjetandkill, otherwise I got an unofficial match vs rabbit.v2.
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6365
Sorry 4ssault for the UK flag it was momentary loss of motor neurons {brain fart}

this is correct.....

Who's the next in the fast track {I mean Slow trek} to the final four....
https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/SirAidynSage/4ssault.jpg

Last edited by Sir Aidyn Sage (2007-06-26 09:34:53)

Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6365
I added Flyjetandkill again so check the bracket, he was the last one killed and the first to be replaced... anyone else that can not compete will give another on that has lost a second chance....I am trying to fill with reserves but they back out toooo and I haver no more.....

I even added one in the NA bracket so I didnt have to fly....LOL

its because he is in the final 8 and I did need to fill in a spot or it screws the whole bracket up..... I really hate those that say yes just to fuck things up

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard