PharmerBawb
+0|6162
This has just started happening after I reinstalled BF2.

I'll join a game and after 2-3 minutes I get kicked with the error "Disallowed Program/Driver [80252]"

I've updated all my drivers, and tried reinstalling Punkbuster.

I'm all out of ideas. Any help?

Last edited by PharmerBawb (2007-06-24 19:12:29)

arhopkins3
+5|6243|United Kingdom
I think that means it's detected a cheat or hack ? I could be wrong ?

Cheat/Hack Violations:
When PunkBuster detects a cheat or hack by repeated positive identification on a player's computer, a violation is raised. These violation numbers are 50000 and higher. Families of cheats are listed below. Resolution: Remove cheats and hacks from the computer.
#50000s - Aimbot
#60000s - Wallhack
#70000s - Multihack
#80000s - Gamehack
#90000s - 'Cheat' Video Drivers
#100000s - Speedhack
#110000s - Autofire
#120000s - Game Hook
#130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack

Last edited by arhopkins3 (2007-06-24 13:26:47)

aLeX
.?
+160|6341|:D

arhopkins3 wrote:

I think that means it's detected a cheat or hack ? I could be wrong ?

Cheat/Hack Violations:
When PunkBuster detects a cheat or hack by repeated positive identification on a player's computer, a violation is raised. These violation numbers are 50000 and higher. Families of cheats are listed below. Resolution: Remove cheats and hacks from the computer.
#50000s - Aimbot
#60000s - Wallhack
#70000s - Multihack
#80000s - Gamehack
#90000s - 'Cheat' Video Drivers
#100000s - Speedhack
#110000s - Autofire
#120000s - Game Hook
#130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack
So that means it's detected a Gamehack? (#80000s) 'cos it says [80252] ?
Ki][mE
OMG H4XOR!
+51|6573|I'm a Viking....Norway
yup!
PharmerBawb
+0|6162
There's only 1 problem with the whole gamehack comment. I don't use any.

The only programs I have running are whats needed to keep my OS running.
arhopkins3
+5|6243|United Kingdom

PharmerBawb wrote:

There's only 1 problem with the whole gamehack comment. I don't use any.

The only programs I have running are whats needed to keep my OS running.
If nobody has installed a gamehack without your knowledge then something is appearing like a gamehack to Punkbuster. Perhaps try contacting them about the error code. Something is interfering with your system, be it a driver, program, service etc.
danbourg
+2|6167|Qc,Canada
same thing happened to me like 2 months ago!!!...i tried every thing...like you...but nothing...sooooooo....here's the sucky part!!...   I formatted.....and presto!!...like new.
like some guys above said,,there's something in your PC that's making punkbuster think you have a hack!
i tried e-mailing PB support service...but they took too long to response!...so i said fk them..
So like i said..you may have some sort of infection in your PC that your anti-virus doesn't see!!!

hope it helps a little!!!!!!
PharmerBawb
+0|6162
I had the same idea about reformatting, so I did.

Works perfectly now.

Thanks for the help anyhow.
Danorge
+7|6167|Denmark // 69! Az
Hmm now i have runned in to theese problems Argh.

Is there anything i can do to solve this without re-install ?!

Dont answer my Q? if you dont have the answer please
+1 to any help.
Fateless
+36|6252|Jennifer Connellys Pants
@Danogre, try all the usual, manually update PB, uninstall any "help" you "may" have installed etc. Was it the same code?

Fateless.
Danorge

Fateless wrote:

@Danogre, try all the usual, manually update PB, uninstall any "help" you "may" have installed etc. Was it the same code?

Fateless.
I have DL PB and man. updated, did that before i came here i have cleared out the BF2 folder in: C:/dockuments/BF2. didt help.
-------------------
My system is

Intel Core 2 CPU     6300 @ 1.86 - 1,86

RAM  2048mb

32-bit Vista

Lan. Sandberg(noname imo) switch.
Router Zyxel prestige 2600xx series.
ISP fullrate.

have worked fine for 2 months. but this morning i got this PB reports Ignoring Queries 9006#.

restarted router & switch restarted system still no good

Last edited by Danorge (2007-06-26 12:05:50)

Fateless
Ahhh, Vista.   uninstall PB completely, then download the newest update of it, reinstall and see how that goes.  Ill check back here later.

Fateless.
Danorge

Fateless wrote:

Ahhh, Vista.   uninstall PB completely, then download the newest update of it, reinstall and see how that goes.  Ill check back here later.

Fateless.
I'll do that, then i will report back in this reply.

Thanks for the help so far.

*edit* well going to play so i hope i dont get any messenges from PB this time.
if so i'll check back here.

played 1 round started a new. got kicked with the same reason.

any other idea's

Last edited by Danorge (2007-06-26 15:08:39)

elite-sniper697
Dirty.^Elite<3
+15|6187
HES a hacker shun him from the forums!!!!! shun!!! shun!! shun the non believer!
Danorge

elite-sniper697 wrote:

HES a hacker shun him from the forums!!!!! shun!!! shun!! shun the non believer!
luagh... try checking the error code. many have got it, since may 2006. Homer take a duff more, and let people help me with this problem.
Fateless
Well dude, if that didnt work, im sorta stuck as what to suggest..are you using Fraps?

Ive read that sometimes that may be an issue, if so, try disabling that (source - http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/index … &st=10 post 12 onwards)

Otherwise if you start your pc and take a SS of the running processes, maybe we might find the trouble there..make sure you start up everything that you would to play a game and ill take a look.

Fateless
Danorge

Fateless wrote:

Well dude, if that didnt work, im sorta stuck as what to suggest..are you using Fraps?

Ive read that sometimes that may be an issue, if so, try disabling that (source - http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/index … &st=10 post 12 onwards)

Otherwise if you start your pc and take a SS of the running processes, maybe we might find the trouble there..make sure you start up everything that you would to play a game and ill take a look.

Fateless
I dont use anything other then BF2/BF2:SF to play, i have ATC. but nothing else installed.

here is my joblist, BF2 not running @ this pic.
https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o12/danorge/joblist.jpg

Hope it helps.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6768|06-01
if using vista,
u must run bf2 as 'administrator'

thus; right-click on bf2 icon, click on 'run as administrator'
Danorge

tthf wrote:

if using vista,
u must run bf2 as 'administrator'

thus; right-click on bf2 icon, click on 'run as administrator'
Thanks for the answer, but i have try'ed that. even before i came here posting
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6768|06-01
ahh ok
sorry, no clue then
Fateless
Well Danogre, i cant see anything there in your joblist, so im stumped. Im guessing it may have to be a reinstall. Generally PB is pretty ruthless, though not 100% accurate. If you know your not using any hacks etc, perhaps try submitting a ticket to PB/Evenbalance and see what happens there. They are notorious for being VERY slow with the replies, but if you dont want to reinstall, it may be the only option left.

Sorry i couldnt be of more help.

Fateless.
Danorge

Fateless wrote:

Well Danogre, i cant see anything there in your joblist, so im stumped. Im guessing it may have to be a reinstall. Generally PB is pretty ruthless, though not 100% accurate. If you know your not using any hacks etc, perhaps try submitting a ticket to PB/Evenbalance and see what happens there. They are notorious for being VERY slow with the replies, but if you dont want to reinstall, it may be the only option left.

Sorry i couldnt be of more help.

Fateless.
I have made a ticket to PB lat night after i read your last post and updated my own. so  now i will wait(no more then 7 days) and see what will happen i even tryed a system restore. didt help either. i guess i have to do a Re-install... thats just soo "#ยค%'ed up.

Thanks for the help anyway. +1 to fateless for atlest trying to help

*EDIT*

Seems to be a problem with my my Geforce drivers. i have updated them from the Nvidia Driver update. i have played without problems for 2hours now.
Thanks for the help every one. Spc. Fateless

Last edited by Danorge (2007-06-27 10:14:22)

Fateless
Good one mate, well done. Ironically, in the link i posted above, on the next page of that thread, someone suggests it may be a driver problem! Play hard mate. 

See you on the Battlefield.

Fateless.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard