xkullx
+105|6214
I know u guys are into streaming movies before downloading, and you also will have the possibility to do that with this movie, but just not tonight.

Can be downloaded or streamed here:

Link : www.vbors.com/xkullx

About Evolution:
The movie is in basic a fragmovie, but it differs from a lot of fragmovies with its variety.
This isnt just a Infantry fragmovie, a Stuntmovie or a snipermovie.

Its a Snipermovie, Infmovie, Aviatormovie, Tankmovie and Pixlingmovie.
Its recorded both from public and clanmatches.
I have tried to make the trasitions from the different parts of the movie go as smooth as possible.

Enjoy

Last edited by xkullx (2007-06-25 14:48:05)

TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6621|Mhz

Odd, it usually streams on Filefront as well as download

DLing it anyway.
xkullx
+105|6214
Yeah but I just uploaded it, it takes a while before the streaming is ready.

Allthough i do NOT recommend streaming it from filefront.

If u dont want to download it, wait until tomorrow and you can stream it from

www.vbors.com/xkullx 

The streaming is in high quality flash, and its 15 times better than both filefron and youtube combined.
cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.
So what the fuck is this movie about? Jets, choppers, infantry, snipers, stunts? All of the above? None of the above? Can we see screen caps? Can we get some kind of info?
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6621|Mhz

Yeah Im thinking a preview would be good, the DL speed I get off filefront isnt great and 400+MB off my 60GB limit would be a shame to waste.
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6358
its funny how good your hit reg is

I dont see why this video took you so long

it was pretty good, some nice shots
_MysT1C_Ri|)er_
+4|6176
I just watched the video on filefront, and dude that was a sick ass video.  Nice job! +1

Also, what do you run in your computer?

Last edited by _MysT1C_Ri|)er_ (2007-06-24 15:36:59)

xkullx
+105|6214

_MysT1C_Ri|)er_ wrote:

I just watched the video on filefront, and dude that was a sick ass video.  Nice job! +1

Also, what do you run in your computer?
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600

Nvidia Geforce 8800 Gts 640 mb

4 GB DDR2 ram
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6621|Mhz

Nice vid, your reactions on the close up sniper shots are impressive, I was much the same before I gave up caffiene, I've slowed down a bit now lol, your sniping is odd for me to watch as its 99.99% the same as me so It's like watching myself (0_o). Much better than me as medic, I hardly ever play medic though so thats my excuse (I dont even have the time req for expert medic and I've logged over 1400 hours , I've just noticed I dont have the time req for veteran armor rofl, I should tank whore more )

Nice editing too, I got Vegas 7 literally yesterday so I'm shit with it ATM but I've picked up how to do most of what I want to do (albeit realllllly slowly as I can never remember where things are lol), so I may attempt a crappy short vid just for practice soon, i dont have the spare time for much of a production.

EDIT, BTW if you want high deff video hosting try stage6, I've not found better yet (I think it hosts up to 1080i HD video)

Last edited by TheEternalPessimist (2007-06-24 16:06:08)

Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6384|The Sky!!!!
Cool vid.

Last edited by Flyjetandkill (2007-06-24 16:32:55)

elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6455|USA
nice vid
aLeX
.?
+160|6332|:D

I've just watched it. Nice vid, some very good kills but it didn't flow well, too long and i got bored. Other than that great job sir!
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6558|Brisbane, Aus

Awesome

Thats some great long range kills, with.. everything. I liked the ascending to heaven lol.

+1
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6239|israel
im a big noob on tank.. and when noobs see somthing they can explain.. they start making excuses
my excuse for tank shoting from nowhere and hit plan on carier.. is nofog cheat
im i got it wrong (big chance i did) im sry
over all very good vid +1

Last edited by N1nj4.$haoRaa (2007-06-24 17:16:04)

xkullx
+105|6214

N1nj4.$haoRaa wrote:

im a big noob on tank.. and when noobs see somthing they can explain.. they start making excuses :)
my excuse for tank shoting from nowhere and hit plan on carier.. is nofog cheat
im i got it wrong (big chance i did) im sry
over all very good vid +1
No cheats here, no staged frags, all done in real matches and on ranked servers with battlerecorder.

The reason why i dint show that tank shot in 1st person, was cause i dint want everyone to see where to aim to make such a shot, cause the US have enough problems with the J10 :D
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6710

xkullx wrote:

The reason why i dint show that tank shot in 1st person, was cause i dint want everyone to see where to aim to make such a shot, cause the US have enough problems with the J10
I love doing that crap.. I mostly do TOW shoots though <3...
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6488|Melbourne

Excellent Video and well worth the download!

My fav part were the Tank shots & the M95 Shots, +1 for an excellent vid.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Smithereener
+138|6317|California
That was amazing. An all in one video + some really neat kills.

I especially liked the long range AT shots, M95ing (specially against that J10), and the tank kills. Spectacular. +1

Excellent Video.
xkullx
+105|6214
Wow guys, thanks for the good critics.

I was honestly not expecting to get such good feeback, especially since most of my videos have been somewhat slaughtered ( with exceptions off course ).

This video is my response to those who slaughtered my previous releases, just to show that "I can too"

Thanks a lot
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6371|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

xkullx wrote:

Yeah but I just uploaded it, it takes a while before the streaming is ready.

Allthough i do NOT recommend streaming it from filefront.

If u dont want to download it, wait until tomorrow and you can stream it from

www.vbors.com/xkullx 

The streaming is in high quality flash, and its 15 times better than both filefron and youtube combined.
Looks good. Nice sniping, and damn you have smooth gameplay! *Dribbles*

And you killed a friend of mine WPC Deathman! Good shot too, Im just xfiring him bout that

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2007-06-25 03:45:25)

Dont_be_sS.V2
+22|6170
Not bad, don't see how it took you so long to edit though (no offence intended )

A small tip for you would be to not use widescreen mode on vegas on your in-game footage, as you can see it cuts out some of your scope and the map.

Some good kill streaks in there though, keep up the good work
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6176|sverige
gg fragging saunaboys and the 1shot 3kills against c7 was not bad neither
Also good to see a fellow tanker in a video
top points on this video.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6315|Netherlands
Lol took u 428 hours to make this? Shooting noobs down with F35B etc... nothing special, did i miss the evolution now?
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6686|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
nice
Crotoan
+2|6150
I don't generally comment on this type of thing, but this was really well done.

I think I said "Holy Sh!t" a few times out loud, and "What the?!?!" at least a couple times.

Kudos on your skill and the time you put into the vid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard