some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6431

SniperPoppa wrote:

My 1st post > yours
Good for you.

oops.  Forgot /sarcasm.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-06-23 23:08:17)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6802

SniperPoppa wrote:

My 1st post > yours
no
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6715|Canberra, AUS
Holy crap.

This place has more grammar nazi's than the GSS itself.

/ontopic

GA 2 = fail. Home of all nadespammers.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
SniperPoppa
+20|6193|Gisborne, Australia

usmarine2005 wrote:

SniperPoppa wrote:

My 1st post > yours
no
show 1st post of yours? kthnx

Last edited by SniperPoppa (2007-06-24 00:35:25)

Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6504|meh-land

ts-pulsar wrote:

SniperPoppa wrote:

Your Dead.
I'm Not.

Whos having fun?
Nah, G3 is a bunny hoppers worst nightmare, that gun seems to lock on too the hoppers and takes em down midair, M16 does it too.  I jsut hate listening to people in my squad bitching about it all the time.
its because the G3's spread is so large that it can catch your head through even the msot complicated manuevers pretty easily
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6876|Arizona
Nice use of sights lol ;P
Ghosty
+3|6713|Leicester,UK
what did i just watch?????
Budzilla
+9|6233|Brisbane, Australia

Sniperpoopa > all
182|dunc
+4|6321|manchester UK
Nice video........why does your gun appear to have zero recoil
no kick upwards as you fire at all,crosshair never moves
twiistaaa
+87|6709|mexico
how come im never lucky enough to have people spawning and running around with their backs to me? im always bloody stuck in a head on one on one fight. still cool tho, i dont think i could do that with support regardless.
BOURBON-USMC-
Eff nuggets!!!
+6|6427
awesome team player u show yourself as in the second video......anyone notice all the dead bodies around this guy, and no effort to revive?
SniperPoppa
+20|6193|Gisborne, Australia
The only reason my guns seem to have "no recoil", is that i compensate with my mouse, and
the crosshair goes to the biggest that it can be when you stand up support.
In BattleField2, the gun recoil is very small, and the crosshair will not really change alot unlike css.

BOURBON-USMC- wrote:

awesome team player u show yourself as in the second video......anyone notice all the dead bodies around this guy, and no effort to revive?
SniperPoppa - Time - 1000 Hours, 8000+Revives.

Bourbon  800 Hours, 3500 Revives.

Also, its a frag video.
Would you rather see a 10 kills streak or a 10 revive streak......
Reviving isn't an obligation. Unless your in my semi-direct path,I just don't give a shit

Mod:  flaming commentary removed

Last edited by SniperPoppa (2007-06-24 09:00:21)

MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6235|Schofield Barracks

The_Killer wrote:

Spray and pray FTW
hoorah i love spray and pray i have 11% accuracy with support
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6760|Melbourne, Australia

ts-pulsar wrote:

SniperPoppa wrote:

Your Dead.
I'm Not.

Whos having fun?
Nah, G3 is a bunny hoppers worst nightmare, that gun seems to lock on too the hoppers and takes em down midair, M16 does it too.  I jsut hate listening to people in my squad bitching about it all the time.
any good player knows the g3 is the biggest piece of shit gun all randys fall in love with i tjust like the f2000

god nos how many times iv com,e across a g3 user i just s trafe around him andi refuse to fire off a roujnd myself.. i just let him waste hes 20 bullets an then chase  him as he scrambles to hes feet tryin to run and reload

m16 / ak101 / ak47 / dao12 / rpk     are the only good guns in the game (i may be missing 1 or to :p)
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6760|Melbourne, Australia

SniperPoppa wrote:

The only reason my guns seem to have "no recoil", is that i compensate with my mouse, and
In BattleField2, the gun recoil is very small, and the crosshair will not really change alot unlike css.

BOURBON-USMC- wrote:

Bourbon 800 Hours, 3500 Revives.

Also, its a frag video.
Would you rather see a 10 kills streak or a 10 revive streak.....
Reviving isn't an obligation. Unless your in my semi-direct path,I just don't give a shit
there just newbs that will get shot 10 seconds down the line anyways and most likely get in your way i agree its not an obligation
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6432|fÄking denmark
Uhh, I get a "Loading..."
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6802

Drop your cocky attitude.  It is just another one of the same vids.  Nothing special.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-06-24 11:02:43)

BOURBON-USMC-
Eff nuggets!!!
+6|6427

usmarine2005 wrote:

Drop your cocky attitude.  It is just another one of the same vids.  Nothing special.
agreed!
182|dunc
+4|6321|manchester UK

SniperPoppa wrote:

BOURBON-USMC- wrote:

Bourbon whatever the fuck your name is. 800 Hours, 3500 Revives.

Also, its a frag video numb nuts.
Would you rather see a 10 kills streak or a 10 revive streak...... idiot.
you compensate with your mouse with such precision that even firing auto we dont see even a flicker on the crosshair
yeah right its not a lame compensation macro then
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6662|Gold coast, Aus.

182|dunc wrote:

SniperPoppa wrote:

BOURBON-USMC- wrote:

Bourbon whatever the fuck your name is. 800 Hours, 3500 Revives.

Also, its a frag video numb nuts.
Would you rather see a 10 kills streak or a 10 revive streak...... idiot.
you compensate with your mouse with such precision that even firing auto we dont see even a flicker on the crosshair
yeah right its not a lame compensation macro then
I can do it too? Like its hard after you play for an unhealthy amount of time.
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6261|cs_connecticut‬‭

The_Killer wrote:

Spray and pray FTW
aLi3nZ
+138|6547|New Zealand
I hate support but it was quite a LOL video showing some of the nubs on GA #2 and something I havent seen in a frag vid before: - Standing and shooting with support.

BOURBON-USMC- wrote:

sif....revive, TBAG dead team mates ftw.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2007-06-24 16:10:57)

JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6318|Mo Val, Cali
So you're one of those noobs who who comes up to me going fullauto standing up and wondering why I killed you first. Really, play a better server, I would've knifed/paddled your ass so many times. Althought those guys with support almost everytime get killed in a decent server. I've had the unforutnate chance of getting headshotted by 2 of them at close range.
lmancuso
+8|6207|at your base...killing you!

SniperPoppa wrote:

This video is made for laughs, ITS NOT HOW I PLAY.
and by bot nubs, i pray you don't think they are bots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t35u7UG5vgk    <---- SEE I CAN PLAY GOOD OH LAWD IZ DAT SUM CHOOK

EDIT* Believe it or not, movement is a key part of this game,
shooting me is like trying to "cupcake" Gene Pool, it just ain't gunna happen
dang your good
RiceKrispie
+27|6428|Ottawa, ON
lol

Solid video. Was nice to see something new for a change.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard