Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
Reality check guys,
the US wouldnt go to that war because of the cost ($$$$).
Dont you remember that frecuently NATO forces (euros) go to fight first and after them the main us forces (serbia, irak (1st gulf war), Somalia, etc..)
With their forces spread all over the world it wont be difficult for the rest of the world to coordinate attacks:
- China, Rusia, North Korea and India would attack the forces at asia and at the pacific ocean and after, main US.
- The middle east will unite just for the reason to destroy Israel and after that all us forces there, and after that, themselves.
- Africa would spend the time killing and eating each other.
- South america would organize a football soccer tournament just to kick the crap out of Argentina.
- Central america would try to attack Mexico. Theyre gonna be beaten by mexican black magicians.
- The South of the US would want emigrate to Mexico but theyre gonna be repeled by the Drug Dealers war.
- NATO would take down us forces at europe and send full frontal attack to main USA. Showdown at the Atlantic Ocean.

Nukes?, yeah, the US has a lot of Nukes but the rest of the world too, and they need to send only three nukes:
- one nuke to new york (financial capital of the world)
- one nuke to washington (capital)
- one big nuke to NORAD (main military intelligence).
without these 3 the US will go down fast.

This is a lose lose situation for the US.

I hope next elections you vote for somebody with brains and not Bush again...
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6836

MartinPocrezze wrote:

lol europe & russia would crush USA
Say this with a Heavy Theatrical Nikita Chruchev accent and its really funny.
MrPlatinum
+0|6663
I cannot speak for all the states in the US but i know california would be able to handle quite a bit assuming we do not get nuked or anything like that.  Hell, i live 30 minutes away from oakland which has been awarded the title of most dangerous city in the US.  I would like to see an army get through city.  Also i would have to agree with Adam on watching any army get across the oceans untouched before getting to the US.  France of course would surrender just like bronco said haha.
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6744|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol

tehmoogles wrote:

If war were to break out, it would be Europeans, Africans and Asians etc against Europeans and Russia, since y'all in America are European bloodline and other continents too.

The UK USED to have the best Navy. If you scaled ANY of our forces up to your size, we would own your asses and send you packing to wipe the floor in a laundrette.
That is the biggest "if" ive ever heard, requiring the laws of physics to be bent and broken. Besides, we'd thermonuke your fleets before they got here. And besides that were allies.

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Nukes?, yeah, the US has a lot of Nukes but the rest of the world too, and they need to send only three nukes:
- one nuke to new york (financial capital of the world)
- one nuke to washington (capital)
- one big nuke to NORAD (main military intelligence).
without these 3 the US will go down fast.

This is a lose lose situation for the US.

Hey. Guess what. By the time those nukes got there, EVERY SINGLE MISSILE SILO IN THE US WOULD BE ALERTED AND FIRING. Seriously. Besides, if it comes to that we'll carpet bomb the aggresors with nukes. And NO they need to send more than three nukes retard. Like seriously. I mean comon. Ever heard of a missile defense system.

Here this required .28 seconds on google

http://www.fas.org/spp/starwars/program/nmd/
Think about it.

Last edited by n1nj41c l337ne55 (2006-01-28 11:19:09)

RoyWereForUniMare
+0|6780|Holland/Netherlands

Bronco...{TFL} wrote:

we all know france would surrender before the whole thing started
And about half of Holland/The Netherlands would be high from the LEGAL drugs and watched the war on tv, shouting for their home team  

And even if our team would lose, who cares, we've got enough weed to compencate that and be high till we die!

Last edited by RoyWereForUniMare (2006-01-28 11:24:47)

ProDicTeD
+2|6807
LoL, but seriously America is not very good at fighting a nuke war. Unlike europe America has a lot of  cities and europe is mostly just 1 big city. Fighting against 1 big city is harder them smaller ones separate.

But we shouldn't be talking about this!
Adam5286
+0|6675|CapeCod, MA USA
I don’t think nukes can really be brought into the debate because if America got nuked. We would probably end up leveling all of our adversaries’ countries, and then there would be a nuclear winter, which would totally suck ass.   But what would America care because if we are going to get nuked, and all die then why not return the favor and just fuck over the whole world.

This doesn’t really have any thing to do with the debate. In a High school history class I saw a video on a Dooms day ship or sum thing like that. In the cold war a group of generals proposed to the USSR president at the time to take a battle ship and make the whole fucking thing a nuclear bomb so that if they lost a war with the US or were nuked to shit. They had blue prints and everything. If they lost a all out fight to the death with the US and its allies.  They could blow the dooms day bomb/ship  this would flash boil the fucking surrounding water for god knows how far and cover the earth with nuclear water droplets so that every one on  earth would die as sorta pay back for destroying the USSR haha  but they obviously didn’t build it.  The video said that the Russian president felt it was too risky to build… probably a good decision
bEAv3D
+24|6693|Fayettenam, NC USA

Miner wrote:

I just want a own planet, far far away from this world.. Somewhere where I can be alone all this kind of nonsense
As long as there's a broadband connection right?
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6684|Espoo, Finland

bEAv3D wrote:

Miner wrote:

I just want a own planet, far far away from this world.. Somewhere where I can be alone all this kind of nonsense
As long as there's a broadband connection right?
Man, think about the pings
bEAv3D

MartinPocrezze wrote:

lol europe & russia would crush USA
isn't Russia part of Europe.....

just wondering....
pogled
+0|6777|Europe
I don't quite get the meaning of all this. Why is there always the need for making a virtual d*ck-length-contest by means of comparing whose army would own whose.... ok back on topic.

In the age of nuclear warfare (and ICBM surely would be used), such things as carriers, stealh bombers,... don't matter that much (if you pit Europ-Russia vs. USA in a  try to conquer the respective mainlands those would be used). Russia has a lot of ICBMs, France and the UK have their forces with SLBMs crusing the seven seas - a force that would match the US arsenal. After firing all the missiles, there would be no need for an amphibious assult fleet - why would they want to go over anyway? To battle mutant militias? Nope, they would be done with just checking from time to time if (if there was someone left to check) and send a bomber to take care of the remaining resistance. Same thing the other way round.

I would say the penguins would be the overall winners. They are addapted to living in a long cold nuclear winter - maybe domintate the world lateron, who knows (just to blow themselves up in 2 Mio years after reaching our level of technology).

Let's hope at least Europe and the USA will be able to settle their differences peacfully. There is allready enough trouble in the world of which Europe has caused much in the past - a job that the US now have taken over splendidly. Same nonsens different actor.
loki
+0|6688
You people are stupid... europe is are friend and allie so they wouldnt attack us, russia wouldnt stand a chance alone, and for the dumb ass who though europe has the best navy.... THE US HAS THE BEST NAVAL FLEET AND LARGEST, the best pilots and the best ships, if we went to war with china, that would be a lose to us in a ground battle, but in armored and naval battle would be close, are combat infaltry are outnumbered like 10-1 so we would lose
bEAv3D

Like who? Hillary?  That would be a smart one....
pogled
+0|6777|Europe

loki wrote:

You people are stupid... europe is are friend and allie so they wouldnt attack us, russia wouldnt stand a chance alone, and for the dumb ass who though europe has the best navy.... THE US HAS THE BEST NAVAL FLEET AND LARGEST, the best pilots and the best ships, if we went to war with china, that would be a lose to us in a ground battle, but in armored and naval battle would be close, are combat infaltry are outnumbered like 10-1 so we would lose
clap-clap: You just lost the spelling war and the battle of grammar. But won the fight over "largest" and "best". I always thought american-english was your motehrtongue (if i get that "we" right...).
RoyWereForUniMare

bEAv3D wrote:

Like who? Hillary?  That would be a smart one....
Clinton should be president again...
bEAv3D

pogled wrote:

I would say the penguins would be the overall winners. They are addapted to living in a long cold nuclear winter - maybe domintate the world lateron, who knows (just to blow themselves up in 2 Mio years after reaching our level of technology).
don't forget about the roaches..... they would definitely live
Clibby
+0|6745
You do forget that any war with America would prove a draw. Heres why:

-America is so large that it would be able to support itself if it had to, yes quality of life may decrease, but so would the rest of the world's
-America has oil in Alaska that it could use, civilian use may have to be cut off after awhile, but the rest of the world would also be in trouble beacuse the Middle East would be too unstable to transport oil. America could also intercept oil from S. America, who is going to contest it's navy?
-The world economy is run in USD right now and a global economic crash would leave almost everyone nearly broke or not in a position to go to war.
-It would be near impossible to hit America with a nuke, or any missle, from outside. For one America would bomb every nuclear site it knows of if it had any inclination that they would use them. Second the NMD (National Missle Defense system) would be operational and would shoot down any missle headed towards the mainland US.
-Finally America has the advantage of being seperated from the rest of the world by vast oceans. How would anyone secretly transport an army or misslie across that distance.
RoyWereForUniMare

bEAv3D wrote:

pogled wrote:

Most insects have that ability...
bEAv3D
That's it!!!! I'm moving to Australia......
pogled
+0|6777|Europe

bEAv3D wrote:

pogled wrote:

Yeah, because the even can survive without their head. Looking at this debate I think it is almost impossible for mankind to stay alive (by abstainig from killing itself) WITH their heads still attached to their bodies.
bEAv3D
That's it!!!! I'm moving to Australia......
Sluggit
+3|6717|Sweden
Ever heard of North Atlantic Treaty Organisation?

There is no such thing as Europe Verses America, there is only Europe and America together!!

When WWII ended the USA had 50% of the worlds GNP Germany laid to waist. UK economy also laid to waist. Russia, well half the country was burnt down!

We (the Europeans) have so much to thank the US for sow get the taught out off your head and come down to earth.

Even tough we may not agree on every thing that the current US administration does (read foreign policy) that’s basically it.

NATO still works and major projects within such as the Joint Strike Fighter still works.

The major part of the US and European society consists of Anglo Saxon, Christian values that share in many ways the same culture and values!

The one biggest difference is the proximally 10 million Jewish votes which has had a major impact on the US foreign policy the last decades. No European country has that many Jews and therefore has taken another stand in the conflict between the State of Israel and the Palestinians!

If you not that old go for a Major in Politician Science or what ever you call it over there?
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6709
Why the bloody hell did you have to bring Nukes in? they use nukes = Ice age for all. The UK have the most powerful nuke in the world, you fool.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6805|The planet Tophet
they do ?
Adam5286
+0|6675|CapeCod, MA USA
since when the US has a rediculous amount of Nukes  they can  blanket the would a couple times if they want     where did u get this info  TEHmoogles???

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard