Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6785|Bulgaria

IonYou wrote:

What's with the claim that most servers are updating? I've been on a lot of servers lately and NONE have updated.

I was playing on the AlphaDogs server and it updated until just a couple of days ago. Seems like it's spreading? Maybe it's virus like. I dunno just a guess. Why not all of them stop all at once?
all servers I play on don't update! I just played 1 round on HBD Ghost Town, and it's not updated.
Siebert0407
+0|6153
2142 Is by far one of the worst games that EA has ever put out on the Shelves. Anyone want to contribute to the EA Blunder list. Also I totally agree that the stats not updating  is Virus like. Also with some people claiming the server updates they are playing maps with vehicles. Now if I am not mistaken ALPHA dogs is normally an Infantry only run server maybe that is where the problem layes. However, I have yet to check that theory and if this is Virus like maybe I am already affected and can't mirror my stats so it wont work.

Last edited by Siebert0407 (2007-06-23 14:17:32)

FathomsDown
+19|6650|England
Has anyone with working stats installed Highway Tampon/played on a server that has it installed? Seems like the only things thats changed recently...
aLeX
.?
+160|6329|:D

LOL @ this from another pointless stats thread (http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=78236)

Alpha wrote:

the only one that knows (What's going on) = EA/Dice
If they knew what was going on, I think it might have been sorted by now; a week + later.
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6478|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.
is it working yet?
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6219|cs_connecticut‬‭
No.
Chou
+737|6789
Server got owned
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6583|England
26 pages of "oh noez mi starorz are gne"...

wow.
=WTE=SweatyNuts
+1|6460
my stats an't updated since 17/06/2007 any one else got the same date ?

http://bf2s.com/player/47031667/
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6481|P-way, NJ
Hopefully, your joking nuts..
=WTE=SweatyNuts
+1|6460
deadlikeme667
+5|6168|MI
my cousin got an email from EA saying that it was fixed or something (he didn't really read it)
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6445|Chicago, IL

deadlikeme667 wrote:

my cousin got an email from EA saying that it was fixed or something (he didn't really read it)

When? just now?
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6714|Germany

IonYou wrote:

What's with the claim that most servers are updating? I've been on a lot of servers lately and NONE have updated.

I was playing on the AlphaDogs server and it updated until just a couple of days ago. Seems like it's spreading? Maybe it's virus like. I dunno just a guess. Why not all of them stop all at once?
Yeah and it will be probably result in a world wide reset hit.

I wonder who will be the first to sue EA for their mistakes.

Anyone?
Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6513|Alabama

deadlikeme667 wrote:

cruel joke?
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6445|Chicago, IL

danCer wrote:

IonYou wrote:

Yeah and it will be probably result in a world wide reset hit.

I wonder who will be the first to sue EA for their mistakes.

Anyone?
Intel...the've gotta be pissed right now, they just paid to make the game better, and EA destroys it instead.
CC-Marley
+407|6827
This was in the E-mail I got

---> June 15th Ongoing Battlefield 2 Stats Outage

EA Customer Support is currently aware of a stat outage which is affecting several players. We are working extremely hard to pinpoint the cause of the issue and correct it. EA|Dice, EA Customer Support and all the Battlefield Partners are dedicated to making sure that your game play experience remains exciting and that your hard work is recorded while playing Battlefield.

While every effort will be made to include stats gained during the outage, there is a possibility that those earned during this brief period will not be reflected in your final stats total. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and apologize for the inconvenience.

Update: As of 6-22-07 we are still working on this issue and appreciate your continued patience. We will update this FAQ again as soon as we have additional information.

If you wish to receive a notification of any changes or updates on this issue please click the Notify me.. button at the bottom of this page.

Last edited by CC-Marley (2007-06-23 18:05:02)

MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6166

deadlikeme667 wrote:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/mgs3ss/SmellsLike.jpg
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6481|P-way, NJ

deadlikeme667 wrote:

(he didn't really read it)
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6676|Middle of nowhere
i wonder how many pages this will get before stats are fixed?? i have 17 so far....

(i have 40 posts per page fyi)
KillerAFET
+3|6779|Abilene, Texas
Hmmm, mine updated
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6397|6 feet under

CC-Marley wrote:

a stat outage which is affecting several players.
lol
deadlikeme667
+5|6168|MI
yeah no it was the one you guys posted, he showed it to me, lame
Dolf86
+3|6155|shitney- australia
so the question remains:

if the stats are lost forever (hypothetically) what will you all do? move on to 2142? or other games?

me... i dunno what id do.. all i know is my mrs would be alot happier! 
dirk3672
The Invisible Claymore
+2|6674
Will move onto something not produced by EA!
What a joke of a company.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard