cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6331|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Superslim wrote:

looked him up......

PS. EA doesn't care, he fucked up, got caught, and got reset, simple as that.
Yes...

Marlboroman82 wrote:

who cares
...and yes.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
=n0s=Mykeee
Lock Up Your Daughters, The Scottish Have Arrived
+8|6323

[E.F.L]Airwolf wrote:

I doubt he would get reset over karkand IO.

He'll know what he's done. It's gott be pretty big, like K&P, kidnap, pad etc. even if he says he didn't, I'll bet he does.

How many hours a day did he play?
I would say he averaged 3 hours a day
jord
+2,382|6720|The North, beyond the wall.
I hate people...
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6495|Ontario, Canada

=n0s=Mykeee wrote:

[E.F.L]Airwolf wrote:

He'll know what he's done. It's gott be pretty big, like K&P, kidnap, pad etc. even if he says he didn't, I'll bet he does.

3 hours a day for 2 years. 400 points. Man, get your facts straight before you ask the bf2s army to invade ea.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
=n0s=Mykeee
+8|6323
It seems I was in error - I expected to have a debate on this subject but the majority of the posts here seem to be either idiots making stupid comments or people saying there is no hope.

Should I choose to try and help my friend, who is a non native english speaker, I was looking for advice from people who are more experienced in Battlefield than I am.

If you are one of these people then I welcome any advice you could give me - if not please find under thread and let me communicate with anyone who can help
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6262|Turkey

d4rkst4r wrote:

=n0s=Mykeee wrote:

[E.F.L]Airwolf wrote:

3 hours a day for 2 years. 400 points. Man, get your facts straight before you ask the bf2s army to invade ea.
dude if u check is history he had 272k points
=n0s=Mykeee
+8|6323

d4rkst4r wrote:

=n0s=Mykeee wrote:

[E.F.L]Airwolf wrote:

HE WAS RESET HENCE THE 400 POINTS - THINK ABOUT IT
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6638|Michigan, USA

=n0s=Mykeee wrote:

It seems I was in error - I expected to have a debate on this subject but the majority of the posts here seem to be either idiots making stupid comments or people saying there is no hope.

Should I choose to try and help my friend, who is a non native english speaker, I was looking for advice from people who are more experienced in Battlefield than I am.

If you are one of these people then I welcome any advice you could give me - if not please find under thread and let me communicate with anyone who can help
You cant change it, EA does nto restore stats, no matter what the case,its done, to bad if it was in error, mabye he'll go outside and enjoy life rather then whine over some silly points that have no value in any real world situation.  Id be upset if I got reset too, but not going to go around whining and declaring war on EA for it, because my points arent a big deal, sure spent 300 hours on them, but its a game, oh well.

Last edited by r2zoo (2007-06-23 16:26:35)

Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6734|Calgary
Sorry dude, but there is no hope, best you can do is send an email to EA explaining their decision. But really chances are slim to nil.
jord
+2,382|6720|The North, beyond the wall.
Make a stand.

This. Is. Sparta!
=n0s=Mykeee
+8|6323

r2zoo wrote:

=n0s=Mykeee wrote:

You cant change it, EA does nto restore stats, no matter what the case,its done, to bad if it was in error, mabye he'll go outside and enjoy life rather then whine over some silly points that have no value in any real world situation.  Id be upset if I got reset too, but not going to go around whining and declaring war on EA for it.
DAMN - I had a battleplan and machine guns and everything at the ready.

Well the general opinion seems to be that there is no hope.

Thanks to those of you who contributed sensibly
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6364|Orrstrayleea
FFs people, look at his stats, He has 400 (about that) points and all unlocks......He hax? No....You think? No WAI!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6579|Long Island, New York

jord wrote:

Make a stand.

This. Is. Sparta!
Bitch please. This is madness.
woodrot
I Need A Dump
+25|6772|sunderland england

Superslim wrote:

Sorry dude, but there is no hope, best you can do is send an email to EA explaining their decision. But really chances are slim to nil.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6726|Some where huntin in Wisconsin

Marlboroman82 wrote:

who cares
im agreeing with u
firebolt5
+114|6197
Okay, you're friend got reset.  What do you want us to do?  Just go play a mod and start playing the game like it was meant to be, with no stats.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6500|behind my rifle

usmarine2005 wrote:

I want to kill you right now.
logitech23
Banned
+3|6195
wow so your friend got reset?  who really cares?  i got reset about 4 months ago for glitching.  im not going around and crying about it, yeah, i know i shouldnt have done it, but i couldnt care less about stats, i just love having fun playing the game
simmy.uk
+117|6480
Why ask us to help when we don't even know the guy. If fact who are you?

For all we know he could have have been hacking. Blah Blah hes a good player...blah blah gets acused all the time blah blah....why should we take his word for if when there is no way of knowing?
There are lots of things in the game that some players don't regard as cheating, but EA does. Every so often EA cracks down.
Reciprocity
+721|6622|the dank(super) side of Oregon
my beautiful, empowering, pixelated self esteme.  Imagine the primitive, repugnant life that existed before PC game statistics.  It must have been medieval.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6612|Portland, OR, USA
k.  EA does suck dick, but no one gives a shit about stats anymore.

After looking at their upcoming "next gen" games, I'm done. They all look like they could have been played on a PS2 no problem.  It's bullshit.  They don't put anything into their games anymore.

[/rant]
BINCHENZO
God.star.legend
+33|6233|Your moms privates

d4rkst4r wrote:

Superslim wrote:

Is this him??

http://bf2s.com/player/45738586/
If so, he's an amazing player. 800 points in 2 years.
did you not read anything he wrote tard...
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6241|Daqing Oilfields?

d4rkst4r wrote:

=n0s=Mykeee wrote:

[E.F.L]Airwolf wrote:

omg, you must be ******* retarded. He got reset, of course he has 400 points now. Look at his unlocks nublet...

And yes, he must have done something really bad to get reset. If I was reset today, I'd be able to say "Yup, I played on K/P, I made a mistake and payed for it, w/e". Grow up and move on. kthxbi

Last edited by Miniman7474 (2007-06-23 20:19:57)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6803

Miniman7474 wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

=n0s=Mykeee wrote:

omg, you must be ******* retarded. He got reset, of course he has 400 points now. Look at his unlocks nublet...

And yes, he must have done something really bad to get reset. If I was reset today, I'd be able to say "Yup, I played on K/P, I made a mistake and payed for it, w/e". Grow up and move on. kthxbi

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard