Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6353|uk

globefish23 wrote:

You bought a new copy of the game just to get a new CD key for one server you have been banned on?
What if the same admin remembers your name and bans you again? Will you buy another copy?
somethings not right in this topic.........
_MysT1C_Ri|)er_
+4|6176
Ok listen carefully this time.  I want a new name on BF2 so I restarted everything.  Now, instead of actually getting a new CD key, borrow one from a friend or something, thats what I did.  I was banned from so many servers b/c of base rape, or the admins calling me a hacker.  Now do y'all get it?
aj0405
+19|6162
i've never heard of being CD banned for base raping.
still not sure what you're talking about.you want a new name?make a different account.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6180
The reason he doesnt want to just change names with the same CD key is because he got caught. So instead of buying a new key, he borrows one but cant get it to work. Obviously, he was doing something bad and now is trying to get around the mess he created. In all my years of playing any game, I have never been banned from any server for anything and have never had to worry about reinstalling, new key..yada, yada, yada. Someday people will learn to play the game as is, how hard would that be. Play with your own talent and you never have to worry about this kind of problems. Maybe this will be a lesson....but knowing how cheaters are....probably not.
_MysT1C_Ri|)er_
+4|6176
Death....looks like you haven't played with or against me yet.  When you actually join a server and see how I play you will know for a fact that I don't hack/cheat or w/e you want to call it.  I just want a different name and CD key so that I can join servers that I have been banned for for disrespecting admin, smack tard, base rape, accusations of being a hacker, and so on.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Oh snap, yo!

Sounds like a challinj!
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
-ZS-carpenterbill
+3|6501

_MysT1C_Ri|)er_ wrote:

Is there anyway to change your CD key without uninstalling the game or is that what you have to do?  Uninstall and put the new cd key in?
I think it can be done in regedit without having to reinstall, dont quote me on that and use at your own risk.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6180

_MysT1C_Ri|)er_ wrote:

Death....looks like you haven't played with or against me yet.  When you actually join a server and see how I play you will know for a fact that I don't hack/cheat or w/e you want to call it.  I just want a different name and CD key so that I can join servers that I have been banned for for disrespecting admin, smack tard, base rape, accusations of being a hacker, and so on.
If you have been banned so much and weren't hacking, then you probably deserved to be in this position. You can't play a game and respect the people you play against? Or respect their rules? I would say that most admins that felt you were cheating probably had proof or are players who know what to look for. I helped run servers for 4 years, our servers were always in the top rankings and cheaters are usually pretty easy to spot. I myself banned a very small amount, but it was usually justified. Bottom line is that there is a reason you are in the position you are in and you have noboby but yourself to blame. Don't be an ass on servers, just play and you might be able to stick around.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6679|Middle of nowhere
i have a different question.  How come that when i'm "banned" it only comes up as a kick??

not that i'm complaining... but i never understood that
_MysT1C_Ri|)er_
+4|6176
Ok well Death when I come play with you get a few screen shots of me "hacking" and then I'll believe that I hack myself.  Until then don't call me a hacker/cheater/ass until you actually play on a server with me.

No idea why it says its a kick instead of ban.  I had like 150 kicks and 3 bans but it seemed more for some reason.
san4
The Mas
+311|6689|NYC, a place to live
You can definitely change the CD key without reinstalling. There is a little program that comes with BF2 that you run and it will ask you for your CD key. I'm not home right now so I can't tell you the name of it but it may be in a "support" folder in the BF2 folder. It might be something like bf2cdkeycheck.exe.

And to anyone who thinks you have to do something wrong to be banned--lol! All you have to do is kill an admin a couple of times and then refuse to apologize.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6180

_MysT1C_Ri|)er_ wrote:

Ok well Death when I come play with you get a few screen shots of me "hacking" and then I'll believe that I hack myself.  Until then don't call me a hacker/cheater/ass until you actually play on a server with me.

No idea why it says its a kick instead of ban.  I had like 150 kicks and 3 bans but it seemed more for some reason.
First I didnt say you hacked..look at my first post....I said you got caught doing something. Reading your posts, you were basically saying you were being kicked and banned from a lot of servers and that was why you wanted to change your name so you could play on those servers again. That sounds strange to some hear. You even state in your posts that you were banned because of your attitude (baserape, disrespect of admins, etc.) and honestly, if you are being a jerk on servers and you get banned or kicked...then you cant blame anyone else for your problem but yourself.

Now, on the other hand, you now say that you have only been banned 3 times, so why do you want to go through all this because you cant play on 3 servers? Doesn't make sense! There are hundreds and hundreds of other servers to play on. The things you say just aren't adding up. Anyhow, you are right, I have never played with you, so I really cant call you a hacker. So if you arent hacking then maybe you just need play the game and not cause problems during your time on servers...it sounds like you cause a lot of problems for admins and other players....this is what I gather from what you are saying now.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6180

san4 wrote:

You can definitely change the CD key without reinstalling. There is a little program that comes with BF2 that you run and it will ask you for your CD key. I'm not home right now so I can't tell you the name of it but it may be in a "support" folder in the BF2 folder. It might be something like bf2cdkeycheck.exe.

And to anyone who thinks you have to do something wrong to be banned--lol! All you have to do is kill an admin a couple of times and then refuse to apologize.
I think its funny that I have played online games since the days of Medal of Honor and have NEVER been banned from any server for any reason. Wonder why that is and I have killed plenty of admins along the way, been accused of hacking etc....but I choose to keep playing and not make a mountain out of a mole hill. Cooler heads always prevail.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6464|meh-land
start>run regedit.exe
HKey_Local_Machine
Softare>electronic arts>EA games>Battlefield 2>ergc> double click on the file that appears on the right side

the value you see is your cdkey.  I'd recommend saving it to be sure, but it should work fine
san4
The Mas
+311|6689|NYC, a place to live
This is the prog I'm talking about:

C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\Support\Battlefield 2_code.exe

Sometimes the key is encrypted in the registry so you may not be able to change it there.

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

san4 wrote:

I think its funny that I have played online games since the days of Medal of Honor and have NEVER been banned from any server for any reason. Wonder why that is and I have killed plenty of admins along the way, been accused of hacking etc....but I choose to keep playing and not make a mountain out of a mole hill. Cooler heads always prevail.
Try playing on the ESF 24/7 Daqing server. If you dominate there you will be banned. You don't have to say a single word, just kill the admins a few times. Check out the "stupid admins" thread and you'll see a lot of bans for really bad reasons.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard