Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6706|Calgary
63 Fight the tendency of putting your fist thru the screen trying the get the knife badges without padding
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6696|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL
DAMN THAT WAS FUNNY!!
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6693|Broadlands, VA
I've only been playing a short time - but THANKS GOODNESS I am not alone!!!
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6689|Moscow, Russia
That stuff about .50 cal M95 is so true! I also liked #43 about the bamboo as i tried hard to fit through them ))
orangetoejam
+0|6712
some of it is depressing,and most is true.lol
the_ubernoob_
+8|6758
#§§§ (yes, this number is beyond your comprehension):  Even in a squad made of 6 medics...there is never anyone around to rez you.

#§§♣:  A jeep traveling at 50 mph down a hill will kill every friendly it touches but politely nudge enemies out its way.

#§§▼:  Flares only work for other people.
AuSFinN
+1|6702
Ahahaha! So true! You must certainly watch out for those deadly slow vehicles.. ooooo!
AuSFinN
+1|6702

the_ubernoob_ wrote:

#§§§ (yes, this number is beyond your comprehension):  Even in a squad made of 6 medics...there is never anyone around to rez you.

#§§♣:  A jeep traveling at 50 mph down a hill will kill every friendly it touches but politely nudge enemies out its way.

#§§▼:  Flares only work for other people.
EErr. 50mph is pretty fast. For those who use the metric system, its over 75kph. So, think about it.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6689|Canberra, AUS
#x: c4 must have a mind of its own, as when you go to detonate, it decides to chuck some more...

#y: a boat sliding down a ramp at 5cm a minute will obliterate everything in its path
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
phnxfrhwk
+14|6687|Just outside of baltimore, Md.
When you are finally able to get in the gunners seat of the Attack Chopper you spend the next 3 minutes flying erraticlly only to end up upside down in the ocean with a pilot that yelling at you "MINE" only to watch him respawn and take the chopper again but this time with no gunner for the rest of the round.
Aardcore
+60|6727|USA, Arizona
Oh. My god. I've fulfilled every single law this thing states LOL
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6730
your m95 can shoot through glass and kill ppl w/ 1 shot in the chest in the cockpit, but u can never get 1 shot 1 kill in the chest in an enemey w/ no glass protection, even though most of them dont have kevlar
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
r09u3
+0|6682

Apocalypse416 wrote:

49.When in need of medical aide call for a supply drop, the crate will be there in no time to crush you to death, thus ending your need for medical aide
LMAO. No kidding. I probably have more Crate Deaths than I have Knife Kills!
CDFire81
+0|6681
Hands down the funniest dam thing i have seen about BF2 and the how true it is what is the scariest thing of all
hungryleo
+0|6727|israel
the most funny things i heard about bf2 !!hahaa lol   here some from me.......

you can hear your closest enemy capturing your flag with" we need reinforcements do you copy that??!"
and you show behinde him and say "thanx man...i own you one"  BOOM BOOM! heheh LOL

the supply soldier can resupply evey one! even tanks and choppers! i wonder why he cannot throw   a hell of rocket at some one!

driving a car and getting crazy in the enemy base,more cheap and fast than a tank !save the tanks for the enemy c4!
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6820|The planet Tophet
why is it that its almost impossible to run down enemys but you can just touch a frendly and he dies
hungryleo
+0|6727|israel
to punish you not to touch your friends in the game!! after that do what you want! LOL   crazy ppl who make this game!
=11th.cav=Lee
+1|6686|Waddinxveen, The Netherlands

Apocalypse416 wrote:

6.For every one enemy you kill with mines, you will kill 2 friendlies and they will both punish the TK .
-Dont put mines on times square n00b.

7.Idiots have a unique pheromone receptor which can sense a friendly arty strike. Once initiated they run to the center of the strike like moths to a flame, thrust their noses in the air and put there finger on the PgDn button ready for the climax!
-oooh im getting all exited, can you smell that too?

8.Thou shalt always respawn into an arty strike or a massive unfriendly assault and die before you can do anything.
-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

9.A dune buggy slowly slipping down a gentle slope is the most brutal and deadly thing in the game if you're standing in its path.
-So true.

10.When fleeing from an enemy, you will be shot to death, inches away from your cover.
-or when ALLREADY behind a corner, WTF. :S (*$&)@(#&%*

11.when a gunner in a helo, chances are u got the worst pilot u can think of
-This is decided nanoseconds after takeoff. OMG

19.A crescent wrench can fix anything
-He's got the power.
-If you could be God for one week, what would you do?

36.If your in a group and run into a single enemy, you WILL die first.
-Always, period.

41.Just after you found a great Spot to snipe from, while taking careful Aim at a Group of Enemies - you will be knifed from behind.
-okay, so we talked about the mines. conclusion; DO NOT TAKE THE ENGINEER OR SNIPER KIT, COMPRENDE!!!

43.You must be the fattest person in the army as you cannot fit through a 3 foot wide gap between the bamboo
-WTF is wrong with this???
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6742|Madrid, Spain
12655562 - being commander and trying to capture a flag in a tank will result in c4 death because as soon as you switch to the commander screen to deploy the UAV, an enemy spec-ops has just spawned in your position and behind you. As you go back to game screen you try to run away, as the UAV shows a red spot near your ass, but it's too late....
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6755
Heres another one...

For the first 5 rounds you play in a server, your team wins 100-0 easily, but when you are commander, the game goes down to the wire and you lose 1-0, denying you of the 2x bonus.

^^Just happened to me...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6788|Noizyland

i can't believe it. this post has been up for ages, stickied and fetured, been onthe main page numerous times, yet this is the first time I have read it. It may be a bit late, namely because some of the bugs have been fixed in recent patches and stuff, but nice job. I can reemember at least fifty times that these laws have applied to me.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
PFC_Kurtz_John
+0|6793|VA
????. When in a Jet you get a lock, you lauch all you missles at the other pilot. They all miss and hit the fully loaded friendly Blackhawk 200m to the right.

Last edited by PFC_Kurtz_John (2006-01-29 17:54:58)

Coldkill
+0|6676
Rofl! That was so funny i got stich from laughing so much.
8UR3ER
+0|6707|OXFORD-shire
I agree, this post has been up ages, AND IT KEEPS GETTIN BETTER!!!!! There are TOO MANY laws like this lot, What about when you throw a thunderflash and you end up  blinding yourself, DOH!!! dead again.
Souljah
+42|6682
lmao now this is some funny sh1t lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard