Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6708

First post, but been a lurker for awhile.

Anyway, has anyone figured out a way of taking out these exploiters, combat-wise?  Tear-gas seems to be the only thing that does anything.  Last exploiter was on an EA-West Server a couple nights ago.  Forgot to write down the player name though.  Too busy getting killed trying out ways to kill him.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6780
Yep had one last night on an EAuk server.

His name was SGT.VINTZ i think.

Also for some reason his name didnt appear when I pressed TAB to do a kick vote, anyone come across this before?

As for killing them, i have no idea, let just say this guy had over 40 kills by the end of the round, my idiot team mates seem to keep going in after him.

Funny thing is I told them what he was doing and they started a kick vote against me.

Go figure eh?
Leonnoe1
+2|6765
Mind explaining the situation? Don't really understand..

Is he in a wall or something?

Last edited by Leonnoe1 (2006-01-25 14:37:49)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6708

Yes, inside the cargo container inside the cargo plane, but I won't say which one.  You can't see him if you are in the opposite team, save for UAV.  I know how the exploit is done, just won't say it here.  Enough info so the newbies know what is happening when getting killed by some invisible foe in  the cargo plane.   And no, I've only verified/done this myself on an empty server.  Too easy to do.  EA needs to fix this.
QuackinChicken
+1|6743
Personally I would not have a problem with using the exploit simply to kill/teamkill the guy who is doing it. Then immediately leave the exploit and go on about in a merry fashion. I know this is questionable, but this is little else you can do when there are no admins, and noone will kick vote.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6809|Human Meat Shield
I'm glad I don't play night maps on SF. So.... why go to that area if it's the only flag left wait until they come out; I don't know nades/GL don't do anything?
psychotoxic187
+11|6750

imdead wrote:

I'm glad I don't play night maps on SF. So.... why go to that area if it's the only flag left wait until they come out; I don't know nades/GL don't do anything?
No, they don't do anything at all. They can shoot out but, you can't shoot in.
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6764
Hows it done?
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
+-1|6764
I found out about one on karkland at the train accident,havent used it meself though
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6809|Human Meat Shield
a glitch at the train accident?? never heard of that one, not many things there to make glitchy.
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
+-1|6764
Lets just say u need to be spec ops
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6760|Melbourne, Australia
lt mavrerish.. that exploit is ok by me because it it needs to be a no team damage server which means its not ranked ... so if ur having fun with friends its always a good convo starter (never actully exploited this game at all) dont plan on it
blackwidow
+2|6782
best way to kill these bastards is to just ban them from your server.  works for us.............
psychotoxic187
+11|6750

I.M.I Militant wrote:

lt mavrerish.. that exploit is ok by me because it it needs to be a no team damage server which means its not ranked ... so if ur having fun with friends its always a good convo starter (never actully exploited this game at all) dont plan on it
FF can be turned off on ranked servers. If they don't want you switching something off, the server provider would not give you the option of doing so. IE: ticket ratio, spawn time, players needed to start, and turning off PB.

Last edited by psychotoxic187 (2006-01-28 10:38:10)

:]-[: El_Shiznit
+3|6789|Florida
^Truth

I just found out how to do this on accident last night.  Seen it a bunch and I was having a bad round, so I decided to start messing around.  Once I got inside, I shot like one or two people before deciding to get out.  Especially since I was a squad leader of 6.   I'll never do it again, but I was just testing it out.  Hope I wasn't reported.

Last edited by :]-[: El_Shiznit (2006-01-28 11:43:13)

MB.nZ
+86|6815|New Zealand

:]-[: El_Shiznit wrote:

^Truth

I just found out how to do this on accident last night.  Seen it a bunch and I was having a bad round, so I decided to start messing around.  Once I got inside, I shot like one or two people before deciding to get out.  Especially since I was a squad leader of 6.   I'll never do it again, but I was just testing it out.  Hope I wasn't reported.
let us all hope you are
CC-Marley
+407|6869
Thats like you saying you only sucked D@$K once and will never do it again...Your still a C#$%sucker>>>LOL ..........JK....
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6725|Seattle
hmm I wonder if flash bangs would work...
:]-[: El_Shiznit
+3|6789|Florida

MB.nZ wrote:

^Truth

let us all hope you are
Being that I meant no harm in it, spent no more than 10 seconds inside, and am not going to do it again, why do you want to see me reported?
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6884|Bryan/College Station, TX

MB.nZ wrote:

^Truth

let us all hope you are
Being that I meant no harm in it, spent no more than 10 seconds inside, and am not going to do it again, why do you want to see me reported?
Words to the unknowning.

Most forums are made up of an overwhelming majority of assholes.

That is your reason right there.

No other is needed.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard