Yes23%23% - 78
You suck14%14% - 49
Hilary Clinton8%8% - 27
Coca-cola6%6% - 20
wtf?3%3% - 13
Total: 330
aLi3nZ
+138|6504|New Zealand
I can't think of a more annoying way to die then claymore.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6342|Cali

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Yes, I fucking hate them.. Only noobs use them and all though some cunts say that its tactical for a sniper, most people just spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spamspam, spam, spam, spam, spam
That looks like it took you a wile to type... Or copy, paste.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6443|Australia.
Claymore Anti Personal Mine
"It is used primarily in ambushes and as an anti-infiltration device against enemy infantry."

Defending a flag, defending oneself when a sniper, ...

Why don't people complain about C4? It's twice as devastating, and it comes in wads of 5.

Sniper does take more skill than a Medic, you have 1 shot, you have to make it count, otherwise your target is gone by the time you release the cartridge from the chamber. Whereas Medic guns have a magazine capacity of 30. You can afford to miss.

Last edited by Macca (2007-02-05 03:46:55)

Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6391|Belgium

Ìdo't know why everyone whines about games, okay they have there problems, but if you dislike them, why the fuck do you still play them? Everytime I see a topic about hate this weapin I think, let it bee. it is in the game, just enjoy the game and have fun.
Zefar
+116|6646|Sweden
So APM mines are cheap?

How about MEC chopper with the gunner seat? That's like instant death to any infantry in the close area of the place where the bullet hits. And it's not hard to hit with it.

Tank. Oh this one can get several people in one shot to without big problems and it's only to click in the close area.

They are worse than the APM mine in the noob apartment as they can bring in so much more points than those APM mines can. They are part of the game now and you will just have to live without them. Or you can make a server and BAN those petty mines.
The_Jester
+52|6488|Italy

Macca wrote:

Why don't people complain about C4? It's twice as devastating, and it comes in wads of 5.
Maybe because a c4 charge is not 2 free place-and-forget points and requires some skill?
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6348
Yoo ahve awESOME skillz wit teh claymore!!1  lol exacly... ppl just spam them, and they are wicked annoying cause u cant avoid/defuse the damn little things. (i like it in BF2142 how you can avoid them and defuse them)
Qrite
sup g
+79|6171|Ohio
when FF is on , they arent too bad. but when its off,christ. its like a fucking claymore fest.  it gives false self confidence to teh people on top of the leader board for having 30 claymore kills .i say yes, although they are a part of the game, they are very mcuh so overused.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6439|SoCal
When people run around dropping claymores like headless chickens, it bothers me when they actually get kills.

Inversely, I find it particularly ironic to call someone a gheymore noob, when you clearly ran the noob path everyone knows.

Part of the game.  Deal.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
BootsJD
+10|6208
Claymores just another part of the Game. Deal with them I say !!!
Fly51
+1|6151|France
They are part of battlefield2, if you dont like them, go on a server with FF on for clays, that's it, and don't cry.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6250|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

IsaacLeavitt wrote:

Yoo ahve awESOME skillz wit teh claymore!!1  lol exacly... ppl just spam them, and they are wicked annoying cause u cant avoid/defuse the damn little things. (i like it in BF2142 how you can avoid them and defuse them)
Engineers CAN defuse clays, from behind.
RaiD
+5|6609|Canada
claymores suck the life from you ~~

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard