Ez
+2|6174
Im a level 12 Wizard and i cast Cone of Frost on all the flames in this thread.
Chaos|Jewfro
+25|6228
Alright Marine I'm sorry for thinking that i could joke with u. I joke in these forums with people I can relate with, I thought I could relate with you. Those videos? Meh made them for fun one day back when Chaos first started. You told me u've never respected me? I'm pretty sure we have been cool with each other a few times when u rang for us. Remember I tried to recruit you? You said you'd keep that in mind but your busy with real life stuff... I said alright coo and all that I don't understand what made u so upset to downright flame me after simple little joke. Ok I'm immature for jokingly hackusing (which i thought i could do without offending...) and sayin some rofl skates thing Big deal man. I mean get real bro I was just tryin to joke, if u wanna take that seriously more power to ya i suppose. Also, we scrimmed 2.0 a couple nights ago and will not be the first to say that they tore us apart. I say things out of anger, with hopes that they do not hold it against me. I know if you are like me you will go hackz and then be able to joke about it 2 seconds later.I realize you might get hackused a lot being the caliber player that you are, but i mean you own and if you know its you owning then don't let it bother you, if that is what bothered u
Ez
+2|6174
make peace yeah?

I give you ice cone for celebrate

Last edited by Ez (2007-06-23 00:34:21)

Marinejuana
local
+415|6576|Seattle
jewfro: well it sounds like youve grown up a lot since your skullbash triple posts of a day or two ago. i certainly already said my piece.

swimsimba wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

I'll leave it alone, I only posted to flame swimsimba. And you know he deserved it.
haha no reason to flame me. you always come on these forums defending people. kaju is a good player and he knows i was just messin with him. that being said; client got wrecked in s5 finals. by what team? progression. aka team chaos. you have no place here....
i await your flame
i still think kajukenbo is better than swim but who cares?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6641

Mr.Casual wrote:

If you got the 5 starters of nL and the 5 of xGx to play a LAN, nL would win.
Put them against Zelitos, dignitas, deathless, influx or gamert and you'd be suprised how badly they would get their ass whooped.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6641

eagles1106 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

LazyRobin wrote:

May bad dont listen to what i have said because you MUST know everything about this game.... cuz i wont know a thing seeing that i am in:

5v5 - CAL
5v5 - TWL
5v5 - TWL:SF
8v8 - TWL Conquest

You douche, think before you speak next time
ZOMG e-penis

Playing in the American league is like stealing candy from a baby..They are easy to beat and once you beat them they cry.
Im sorry but if you played some of the better to best teams in the American competition, you would get owned.  And by league I assume you mean TWL.  If youve played North American TWL 5v5, yes, the majority of the teams are bad, until you get into the top 10 teams I'd say.  But thats TWL, there is so much more skill in CAL 5v5 for North America.
Why is it that all Americans assume that top EU teams play in TWL?? No TWL is a piece of shit, we play in ESL and clanbase..I'm telling your right now US teams would get raped on ESL  http://www.esl.eu/de/
eagles1106
+269|6575|Marlton, New Jersey.

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

ZOMG e-penis

Playing in the American league is like stealing candy from a baby..They are easy to beat and once you beat them they cry.
Im sorry but if you played some of the better to best teams in the American competition, you would get owned.  And by league I assume you mean TWL.  If youve played North American TWL 5v5, yes, the majority of the teams are bad, until you get into the top 10 teams I'd say.  But thats TWL, there is so much more skill in CAL 5v5 for North America.
Why is it that all Americans assume that top EU teams play in TWL?? No TWL is a piece of shit, we play in ESL and clanbase..I'm telling your right now US teams would get raped on ESL  http://www.esl.eu/de/
I was referring to you playing in TWL, which it seemed as if you meant.  I thought you mean YOU played in the NA TWL ladders and whooped Americans, which in response I said most American teams in TWL suck because we dont take it seriously in America.  CAL 5v5 is really where you can find good 5v5 teams.  I honestly have played with people like Dignitas and some of those European teams, and from what I've seen, it at least seems as if nL has more skill.  IDK though, only real test would be to put teams at a LAN center somewhere.  I'm not declaring anybody is better, and you guys shouldnt either.  There really is no way of comparing European teams to American and other countries because they hardly play each other, and when they do, one is disadvantaged with high ping.  I dont know if you've played nL, but when they were in their prime of bf2 (they're slowly beginning to play it less), they were incredible.  Out of scrimming them probably over 20-30 times, we've beaten them once, and that was when they had only 2 or 3 of their starting 5 in.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6445|The Twilight Zone

Aries_37 wrote:

Well good luck to them because in that cup the nL guys couldn't win on their own server against Euros pinging at over 100. The overall score doesn't reflect the finer details of the game.

The fact is, when it comes to vanilla BF2 they just couldn't cut it because they play too much pro/or because they're just less skilled. They admitted themselves they couldn't stand the nade spam and lack of commander in that cup
they had a hacked minimap. they always knew where we are. i was playing for section.p!nk at bf geeks and we won 3 or 4 matches and lost against nL 8 (us server ye). we played them before and they knew where excatly we were. we checked demos and it was impossible that they had spotted me, really. Usa has about 50 good players, im talking top players but Europe has 200 top players.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6641

eagles1106 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

I was referring to you playing in TWL, which it seemed as if you meant.  I thought you mean YOU played in the NA TWL ladders and whooped Americans, which in response I said most American teams in TWL suck because we dont take it seriously in America.  CAL 5v5 is really where you can find good 5v5 teams.  I honestly have played with people like Dignitas and some of those European teams, and from what I've seen, it at least seems as if nL has more skill.  IDK though, only real test would be to put teams at a LAN center somewhere.  I'm not declaring anybody is better, and you guys shouldnt either.  There really is no way of comparing European teams to American and other countries because they hardly play each other, and when they do, one is disadvantaged with high ping.  I dont know if you've played nL, but when they were in their prime of bf2 (they're slowly beginning to play it less), they were incredible.  Out of scrimming them probably over 20-30 times, we've beaten them once, and that was when they had only 2 or 3 of their starting 5 in.
I play in ESL and Clanbase. I see what you mean there and I can't be assed to have a huge e-penis argument because frankly I couldn't care less about competative bf2 anymore. I had my day with the teams, etc..I'm retiring by playing for the TOP inf team and we are doing really well not having lost in ages.. I'm just saying I would find it very unlikely that Team Dignitas get beaten just because they rape almost every team..Even the best EU teams have to bow down to them.
Ez
+2|6174

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

Well good luck to them because in that cup the nL guys couldn't win on their own server against Euros pinging at over 100. The overall score doesn't reflect the finer details of the game.

The fact is, when it comes to vanilla BF2 they just couldn't cut it because they play too much pro/or because they're just less skilled. They admitted themselves they couldn't stand the nade spam and lack of commander in that cup
they had a hacked minimap. they always knew where we are. i was playing for section.p!nk at bf geeks and we won 3 or 4 matches and lost against nL 8 (us server ye). we played them before and they knew where excatly we were. we checked demos and it was impossible that they had spotted me, really. Usa has about 50 good players, im talking top players but Europe has 200 top players.
How can you even determine this?

I mean the whole reason I dislike most of your players is that you act like your all that with no real proof.
Because untill the top EU teams and top US teams meet at a LAN you can't say anything.

Last edited by Ez (2007-06-23 01:46:36)

.Sup
be nice

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I play in ESL and Clanbase. I see what you mean there and I can't be assed to have a huge e-penis argument because frankly I couldn't care less about competative bf2 anymore. I had my day with the teams, etc..I'm retiring by playing for the TOP inf team and we are doing really well not having lost in ages.. I'm just saying I would find it very unlikely that Team Dignitas get beaten just because they rape almost every team..Even the best EU teams have to bow down to them.
we capped Dignitas out once, but so did they ^^
eagles1106

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

Ill quote myself here, because I hate you fuckers who declare things like this, not just in video games, but everywhere, when you really cant decide. 

"I honestly have played with people like Dignitas and some of those European teams, and from what I've seen, it at least seems as if nL has more skill.  IDK though, only real test would be to put teams at a LAN center somewhere.  I'm not declaring anybody is better, and you guys shouldnt either.  There really is no way of comparing European teams to American and other countries because they hardly play each other, and when they do, one is disadvantaged with high ping.  I dont know if you've played nL, but when they were in their prime of bf2 (they're slowly beginning to play it less), they were incredible.  Out of scrimming them probably over 20-30 times, we've beaten them once, and that was when they had only 2 or 3 of their starting 5 in."

Now, I really want to know how you can just openly declare that the "US only has 50 top players but Europe has over 200".  I really want to know how you actually know this.  I honestly think you just declared this to make your epenis look bigger.  As I stated, you really CANT compare the two.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6641

Ez wrote:

And you you: You piece of shit im not fat, or a redneck. I live in Hawaii and I think america is better than you people because at least its not full of fags
Yet America voted for Bush

Twice.
.Sup
be nice

eagles1106 wrote:

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

Ill quote myself here, because I hate you fuckers who declare things like this, not just in video games, but everywhere, when you really cant decide. 

"I honestly have played with people like Dignitas and some of those European teams, and from what I've seen, it at least seems as if nL has more skill.  IDK though, only real test would be to put teams at a LAN center somewhere.  I'm not declaring anybody is better, and you guys shouldnt either.  There really is no way of comparing European teams to American and other countries because they hardly play each other, and when they do, one is disadvantaged with high ping.  I dont know if you've played nL, but when they were in their prime of bf2 (they're slowly beginning to play it less), they were incredible.  Out of scrimming them probably over 20-30 times, we've beaten them once, and that was when they had only 2 or 3 of their starting 5 in."

Now, I really want to know how you can just openly declare that the "US only has 50 top players but Europe has over 200".  I really want to know how you actually know this.  I honestly think you just declared this to make your epenis look bigger.  As I stated, you really CANT compare the two.
wow ur the nicest american i have ever met and yes nL had more skill but only when European players played for them
Ez
+2|6174
WTF does that have to do with gaming. And 85% US gamers don't like Bush.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6492|Valley of the Dragons
I always like how the 'CAL is best argument' gets thrown in at a certain point in a discussion. Reminds me of the good ol' days of Day of Defeat, where TWR beat all the wannabees from the US
eagles1106
Bush may be a dick, but its not as if every American voted for him, obviously.  So you also cant generalize a whole nation

Kerry probably would have been a fuckup too, in my opinion

Jemme101 wrote:

I always like how the 'CAL is best argument' gets thrown in at a certain point in a discussion. Reminds me of the good ol' days of Day of Defeat, where TWR beat all the wannabees from the US
Im just saying, there is a HUGE difference between TWL and CAL.  And, obviously, yes you can always brag about certain standpoints and everything, but you have to obviously realize, nobody can be great in everything (referring to the DoD remark).  We own at having rednecks and fat people, and argueing:)  Just a couple off of the top of my head

Last edited by eagles1106 (2007-06-23 01:56:08)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6641

eagles1106 wrote:

Bush may be a dick, but its not as if every American voted for him, obviously.  So you also cant generalize a whole nation

I really don't think the other choice (Kerry), would have been good either
Obviously but by calling Europeans dicks would be quite hypocritical no? I can't generalize the whole nation but just the fact that they voted him in twice after having the advantage of hind sight as always confused me. I mean come on, he didn't even make President legitimately in the first place.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6492|Valley of the Dragons

eagles1106 wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

Im just saying, there is a HUGE difference between TWL and CAL.  And, obviously, yes you can always brag about certain standpoints and everything, but you have to obviously realize, nobody can be great in everything (referring to the DoD remark).  We own at having rednecks and fat people, and argueing:)  Just a couple off of the top of my head
We own at living below sea-level and not drowning
eagles1106

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

I really don't think the other choice (Kerry), would have been good either
Obviously but by calling Europeans dicks would be quite hypocritical no? I can't generalize the whole nation but just the fact that they voted him in twice after having the advantage of hind sight as always confused me. I mean come on, he didn't even make President legitimately in the first place.
The retarded electoral college at its best.
.Sup
be nice
Bush is probably the most stupid president in the history of universe and im sorry for those who didnt vote for him.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6641
here is why...

https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q47/_teddy_jimmy/untitled-1.jpg

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2007-06-27 06:23:46)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6641

Jemme101 wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

We own at living below sea-level and not drowning
lol +1
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6641
These two leagues are where it matters and even then, the top teams arn't taking part because they are retiring from bf2.

Clanbase
https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q47/_teddy_jimmy/TOPpureinf.jpg

ESL
https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q47/_teddy_jimmy/esl.jpg
.Sup
be nice
eagles i checked your vid. its great even though your opponent lacks of skill but have have a great movement. nice selection of songs btw

@teddy- i checked that ladder and i laughed. i played on pub against 1. zug and i think they are europeans (germans?) and owned 3 guys from their team that were on the serv at that time. really no skill at all lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard