Bernadictus
+1,055|6753

I say yes. That would be one of the most cool additions to SF.

Discus.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6583|NYC / Hamburg

agree
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6425|Espoo, Finland

max wrote:

agree
Capt.Irviding
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
+13|6241

max wrote:

agree
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6468|Cambridge, UK

Yup
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6455|Brisbane, Australia

no

/hides and gtfo of this sub-forum
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6704|"The Empire"

max wrote:

agree
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6340|Graz, Austria
Huh?
Are there no grappling hooks available on Iron Gator?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6583|NYC / Hamburg

globefish23 wrote:

Huh?
would we have this thread if there were?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6424|Somersetshire
lol, it would be awesome, we could climb up the sides of the ships lol
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6678|USA
no....it would be glitch heaven.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6340|Graz, Austria

max wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Huh?
would we have this thread if there were?
Probably not.
But I have never tried to use the grappling hook on Iron Gator, nor have I felt the need to do so.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6582|England

Gator doesnt have grapples or zips.

I believe they were originally on the map when it was released but taken out in a later patch (I cant understand why).
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6529
I SAY NO!

it would then be too easy for MEC to board the carrier:

take boat around to the back, go to a spot on boat where u are just sitting with ur gun, switch to grappel, throw on to carrier, get in water, then grab onto the rope and climb on.  <----Too easy to get on then
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6428|Belgium

Someone025 wrote:

I SAY NO!

take boat around to the back, go to a spot on boat where u are just sitting with ur gun, switch to grappel, throw on to carrier, get in water, then grab onto the rope and climb on.  <----Too easy to get on then
Isn't the carrier too high to access it with a grappling hook thrown from a boat?
avman633
+116|6380

Someone025 wrote:

I SAY NO!

That would be so cool though. You would have a bunch of squads climbing on the side of the boat. It would look like a real assault on the carrier
jsnipy
+3,276|6538|...

Yes if they took away the MEC uncap
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6424|Somersetshire

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Someone025 wrote:

I SAY NO!

Isn't the carrier too high to access it with a grappling hook thrown from a boat?
mostly, but if you throw it on the lift you could climb there, reall it would only give one extra entry point

i would love it
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6669
'sploits. So many of them half of the USMC players would be in a wall before the end of the round.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6397|the land of bourbon
are they really necessary?  you can get pretty much anywhere on the boat without them...  and don't forget about parachuting from the cow for those hard to reach upper places.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
signa
~~~~~
+50|6745|Michigan, USA

Snake wrote:

I believe they were originally on the map when it was released but taken out in a later patch .
^^ bingo !!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard