ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6476|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

Noobeater wrote:

I don't generally get into fights, I can only really remember 2 occasions where i got involved.
1) was when a group of people about 2 years younger than me (i was about 14-15 at the time) just completely blocked an alley i needed to go through to get somewhere (i've forgotten where it even was now) and just started saying shit about me, i walked up to the leader and threw him about 6 foot into this wall, then i carried on walking through the gap and walked on, though i did give him a kick to the balls just to make sure he didn't screw with me again. strangely his friends did nothing.

second time a chav stole some money i had in my hand to give to someone, i ran after him and watched as he looked back at me and ran into a pole, i took my money and walked off. not a fight but incredibly funny once i took my money back.
LMFAO, nice one pal!
icecreamgod
+13|6167
i am so tough i was killed, came through your mom and now they call me 60cent... cause i am too gangsta
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6407|Earth
I've never been in a real fight, but I took 12 years of Tae Kwon Do and have a third degree black belt around my waist.
Signature
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
lol...tae kwon do
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6457|the guy in the hind on gator
I stubbed my toe once and only cried for twenty minutes,im so tough
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6222|cs_connecticut‬‭

']['error wrote:

i'm gay
I believe you too..
link52787
+29|6523
I don't mouth off in a game or in real life.

Even though I know I can take on somebody I don't think about doing it.  Unlike some people I don't like to stroke my ego I don't have.

What if a person has hand to hand combat experience or has some fighting/martial art training under his belt?  You could be a strong guy but you could get your ass beat and humiliated.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada

ELITE-UK wrote:

Noobeater wrote:

second time a chav stole some money i had in my hand to give to someone, i ran after him and watched as he looked back at me and ran into a pole, i took my money and walked off. not a fight but incredibly funny once i took my money back.
LMFAO, nice one pal!
My friend has done something similair..

I forget how it started, but this Asian guy in his car came up beside my friend in his car and looked over at my friend and gave him theFinger, and then slammed into the back of a Semi-truck..

Classic.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6181
Ive never really been in a fight....why? Because Im 6'5" and 240 pounds. It seems that having size tends to help keep people calm once they see you. It has come in handy many times to actually stop fights. I will also say that I have had my heart stopped and restarted(purposely) 3 times while I was WIDE AWAKE in the hospital....Not fun!!
link52787
+29|6523

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Ive never really been in a fight....why? Because Im 6'5" and 240 pounds. It seems that having size tends to help keep people calm once they see you. It has come in handy many times to actually stop fights. I will also say that I have had my heart stopped and restarted(purposely) 3 times while I was WIDE AWAKE in the hospital....Not fun!!
wow, you're a pretty big guy.  Even though I bench your weight, I'd shit my pants if I went up against you.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6181

link52787 wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

wow, you're a pretty big guy.  Even though I bench your weight, I'd shit my pants if I went up against you.
LOL...thats what I mean. It really does help to prevent rather than to cause fights. I used to lift weights every day for quite a few years until i just didnt have the time to do it anymore and now Im at the age where the possibility of fights are zero. Im too old and settled for that stuff. It was fun while it lasted.
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6222|cs_connecticut‬‭
This kid was talking shit one day to me so I turned around and hit his nose and made it bleed. He never talks shit anymore.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6225|Escea

I've been in two real fights, once won, once half won, when I learn Krav Maga, no-one will be safe.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2

usmarine2005 wrote:

I lived thru two wars.
I've only been through one.

Does surviving two MEU's count?
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

I stabbed a homeless man once.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6225|Escea

Did you take his whiskey?
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356
Lots, till I got a carry permit, since then Zero. An armed society is a polite society.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
bunch of wimps
CommieChipmunk
+488|6572|Portland, OR, USA
I cycle 30 miles in black spandex pants and super cool neon spandex tops

Nice revive tbh OIF...
nachosandcheese09
+21|6136|Atlanta
i walk around in real life with a defribulator. if someone fucks with me i shockpaddle them and then tea bag them.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6718
Fighting is pretty dumb and you feel bad when you lose and you feel bad when you win... I have bartended and bounced for a long time and i have always tried to walk away from fights... some people do deserve to get hit once in awhile but i always stop when i realize they dont want to fight anymore... I tell them it's over and im going to let you up... but if you keep trying to fight than i will beat your ass     

not fun overall and there are a lot of people out there that are fucking nuts and might pull a gun and shoot you... much more fun to be cool and talk to chicks...lol
Love is the answer
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6223|Finland

link52787 wrote:

I don't mouth off in a game or in real life.

Even though I know I can take on somebody I don't think about doing it.  Unlike some people I don't like to stroke my ego I don't have.

What if a person has hand to hand combat experience or has some fighting/martial art training under his belt?  You could be a strong guy but you could get your ass beat and humiliated.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6603|132 and Bush

It would be easier for me to post my dental bills than go over all my stories. I've calmed down in my older years though. Actually it was around the time I became a Dad. I just watch MMA now .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
Broke a guy's jaw.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6528|Milkystania, yurop
Im big and have muscles so most of the time it just ends at words for them ,havent been in a good fight for years

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard