Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6375
it was read wrong, I sent you A PM regarding this...
you can just continue  from where you left off or restart the round if you wasnt to leave this as it stands both of you PM me and let me know.........
the Kills should have read a margin of victory by 2 kills...or should Finals will be clear domination....   
LOL JK

Last edited by Sir Aidyn Sage (2007-06-20 07:02:49)

wookie_raper
+11|6185|Norway

Sir Aidyn Sage wrote:

it was read wrong, I sent you A PM regarding this...
you can just continue  from where you left off or restart the round if you wasnt to leave this as it stands both of you PM me and let me know.........
the Kills should have read a margin of victory by 2 kills...or should Finals will be clear domination....   
LOL JK
W00T!! OK then its my fault, but now I've already agreed that phantom is the winner. We can resume the game if we have to, but I would say its up to phantom as this is my fault..
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6394|The Sky!!!!

Catch|Phantom wrote:

Match: Catch|Phantom vs. 4ssault
Map: Wake Airshow
Planes: Mig's
Server: Dogfight Tournament - EU
Resault: 2-1

Comments:
We decided to only fly to the score of 2 since 4ssault had gotten a PM from admin telling him to do so. We also decided to meet in the middle at alt: 200 so we wouldn't fly around like frightened chickens all the time. The 3 first rounds we rammed into each other untill finaly on the forth round 4ssault crashed into the sea. On the 5 round 4ssault managed to get behind me when i turned to get in from the bounds, and he got me down. Then on the sixth round 4ssault died of the "out-of-bound-syndrome".
4ssault is one of the best pilots I'v flews against, maybe even better than mcmt and Spitzbueb. I might have been best this time, but i think he could beat me any other time, he flies very good.

Catch|Phantom wins 2-1
Wow Phantom you won??Holy SHi*** very nice man 4assualt is really good.
So we will play against eachother if i win against Zeqr.

Last edited by Flyjetandkill (2007-06-20 08:46:17)

ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6211
4ssault<3 , lost against FLyjet. but still i am happy with my game. we were flying mostly in circles. Hes a good pilot:) , i was QUITE in impressed on this guy, hes using a mouse folkz:)

Last edited by ZeqTr (2007-06-20 12:50:07)

Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6394|The Sky!!!!

ZeqTr wrote:

4ssault<3 , lost against FLyjet. but still i am happy with my game. we were flying mostly in circles. Hes a good pilot:) , i was QUITE in impressed on this guy, hes using a mouse folkz:)
Iam the best in Germany xD.
But youre not bad.
Catch|Phantom
+3|6184|Norway

Flyjetandkill wrote:

ZeqTr wrote:

Iam the best in Germany xD.
But youre not bad.
Why wern't you on TeamGermany?

Whi i flew in the final vs. Germany i met ShorTy and Selaron (I think it was them)..
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6326|Newcastle UK
lol i beat shorty.
Hornie-Kidnapa
Banned
+0|6167
Cant the rest of EU get the dog fights done so Sam can pwn them?
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6465|USA
yeah.. i just lost
specops10-4
+108|6754|In the hills

elite.mafia wrote:

yeah.. i just lost
Mystic Rider is a fucking beast, he just comes out of nowhere, and blasts you out of the sky.  He's a great dogfighter, but there aren't long battles with him, just short intervals where he comes in and attacks!
Catch|Phantom
+3|6184|Norway

specops10-4 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

yeah.. i just lost
Mystic Rider is a fucking beast, he just comes out of nowhere, and blasts you out of the sky.  He's a great dogfighter, but there aren't long battles with him, just short intervals where he comes in and attacks!
Ever heard of Fly-By-Controll? You need to always keep your oppnent in the Camera, then he won't get away
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6394|The Sky!!!!

specops10-4 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

yeah.. i just lost
A beast??LOL. Rabbit is a beast
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6375

Sir Aidyn Sage wrote:

These 12 need to battle
Johnny_Extremer
pyscofrawg       
{R}UnknownRanger
thareaper254
=NHB=Shadow
Undetected_Killer
wah1188
Fearmesnipers               
surgeon_bond
jord
']['error
SargeV1.4   

BEFORE Saturday 6-23-2007 and Pm me with the results OR YOU WILL BE DROPPED FROM THE TOURNAMENT.... finals TBD...

those that have a PM from me from yesterday or today I am waiting on you Replys...

Last edited by Sir Aidyn Sage (2007-06-21 09:07:35)

ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6651
I pmed unkown waiting for a response now..
Catch|Phantom
+3|6184|Norway
Im am heading off to Greece for a two week holiday tomorrow, so I guess I won't be playing, which means Flyjetandkill get's an easy win. To bad since i would like to beat his ass.
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6394|The Sky!!!!

Catch|Phantom wrote:

Im am heading off to Greece for a two week holiday tomorrow, so I guess I won't be playing, which means Flyjetandkill get's an easy win. To bad since i would like to beat his ass.
Oh you go??Too bad that i cant fight you then .
wookie_raper
+11|6185|Norway
I can stepin phantom:D
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6394|The Sky!!!!

wookie_raper wrote:

I can stepin phantom:D
Please go away !!
Need_2_Kill
+0|6165|Las Vegas, NV
I wish I knew about this, I should of wondered why Mystic came asking for some tips.
specops10-4
+108|6754|In the hills

Catch|Phantom wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

yeah.. i just lost
Ever heard of Fly-By-Controll? You need to always keep your oppnent in the Camera, then he won't get away
I know how to look back, I just dont really know how to "aim" my camera at the enemy jet, when I dont know where he is going..
deadlikeme667
+5|6181|MI
wow, you guys are seriously sweet in jets. any advice? besides fly-by-control and getting a joystick (except 4ssault, lol)
SteikeTa
+153|6759|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

Need_2_Kill wrote:

I wish I knew about this, I should of wondered why Mystic came asking for some tips.
You can be in the next tournament
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6501|Gogledd Cymru

Me and jord just dogfighted

First we played till 6, Jord won 6-0,
so i said to him why not fight until 11, he once again beat me to 11, at this point i hadnt made a single kill,
i challenged him to fight to 16, he agreed and beat me 5 times - 0 again, this was 16 - 0 at this point,
finally i said alright ill beat you to 21-0, oh boy was i wrong, 21 - 0

GG jord have fun in the next round, i think youll win it tbh
jord
+2,382|6689|The North, beyond the wall.
Whoever i'm playing next could we do it tomorrow?
CC-Marley
+407|6840
Any updates when I can go on to round 2?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard