tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6732
Of course, of course. Your grandmother is still with us?
twiistaaa
+87|6691|mexico
since the game is like scissor paper rock kdr doesnt mean much.. if ur infantry and u run into an apc in open field theres not much u can really do. skilled or not. if ur a tank on wake and a plane flys over head ur pretty much screwed. if ur a tank on karkand and a spec ops comes up on u with c4 u wont see him and boom ur dead. its not like everything is even and u have as much chance as killing someone else at every point in the game (like quake 3 or sumthin).
Nebular
+1|6805
Liar, if you really did that you won't write posts anymore, you'll be in jail or psychiatric hospital or even killed by russian mafia because of the drill
Nebular
+1|6805
Cause russian mafia hate drill users ...

Thats why userbars.com don't have any "Drill user" , they are afraid of the russian mafia

Last edited by Nebular (2006-01-28 00:56:00)

JaM3z
Banned
+311|6733
i get the feeling C i dont give a shit my stats aint that good and i dont fucking care why,

BECAUSE ITS A FUCKING GAME
Lobsters
+0|6693
My self esteem is growing after seeing this abortion of a thread.
Nebular
+1|6805
This guy is a liar, he is simply not very strong in real life so he thinks that doing this will show that he is THE man, but it just make us think that he is lying and it made me laught very loud when i rode this ...
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6859

usmarine2005 wrote:

Exactly.
It set an Example to the " Other "  flies
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6721|NCFSU2

usmarine2005 wrote:

Someone get this dude a rifle and let him guard a bridge near Karbala.  (Some of you know what I am saying )
Heh.
Matiandos
+2|6707|Lappeenranta, Finland
To quote someone who likes to fly and hipthrust: " BF2 is a GAME "
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6732
Yeah, so it's B then.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6859|Finland
Hes just prolly a 13 year old kiddo who thinks its really clever and fun to make up stuff like this.
Masta_Daco
+39|6759|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
u need help fast before u suicide lol but if i where u id practise on single player and try to control ur anger before u kill ur entire family.....
NPN_Scorpio
+2|6704|King's Island
BF2 is a zero sum game, or somewhat close to it. Your kills are other people's deaths, and vice versa. Nobody can get a kill without someone buying the farm, but you *can* die without someone getting a kill. C4/grenade/claymore fumbles, faulty parachutes, inadequate driving skills + "ruough terrain".

Enjoy the game, have fun with other players, fuck the KDR, SPM and what-have-you.

Either that, or really learn to fly and always fly the J-10. I'm no von Richthofen, but as long as the other team doesn't have a better pilot a KDR >1 is almost guaranteed. Learn to be that better pilot, and nobody can touch you.

NPN_Scorpio
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6755|Oslo, Norway
if i ever see you ingame i will try to give you a chance
Nebular
+1|6805

Landepaukku wrote:

Hes just prolly a 13 year old kiddo who thinks its really clever and fun to make up stuff like this.
Right
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6749|Debris From Space
Why did you make 2 threads of this shit?
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6766

Nebular wrote:

Liar, if you really did that you won't write posts anymore, you'll be in jail or psychiatric hospital or even killed by russian mafia because of the drill
Why did it take this thread getting to the second page for someone to realize he's lying?
sven_ventjes
+0|6722|belgium
umn you need HELP
Nebular
+1|6805

RedFiercare wrote:

Nebular wrote:

Why did it take this thread getting to the second page for someone to realize he's lying?

ps: i donno is russian mafia hate drills but i wanted to write that to flame a bit the lil boy drilling his brother haha liar

Last edited by Nebular (2006-01-28 07:41:06)

sparklet
Banned
+34|6770|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
ok heres an idea if u can PLAY comander or armor whore that will get ur kill death rato up
when ur comander DONT go into combat UNLESS your team sucks and u HAVE to
just call in arty and those arty kills go toward your kills
like me i like playin comander ALOT its borin but i do my homework while im at it....... that helped my KDR ALOT when i started i had like 1000 kills and 3000 deaths cuz i sucked now since i play comander i have almost 24,000 kills and only about 17,000 deaths
Nebular
+1|6805
Can't you damn see that it was a "JOKE" ???? Can't you stop posting tips to someone who is making fun out of you ?
vonSteuben
+3|6724|Essen - Germany
If he isn't pulling a fast one over us he should:

Quit the game and go for some anger management therapy.

But that might just be my stupid idea

See ya,
vonSteuben

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard