TheSwashubckler
+1|6667
Hey guys,

Just thought you might want to know that the service ribbons do work. The time to get one is not 5 hours thought, it is 25 hours for each branch of the service. I have gotten 3 of them all ready and close to getting a 4th.

Chris

http://bf2s.com/player/TheSwashbuckler/
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6768|Canader , eh?
the actual requirements are 5 hours as team and 50 hours in theatre (50 hours on a map that has that team)
for example 50 hours om a map that has Insurgents and 5 hours as Insurgents will get you the Insurgent service ribbon..got it?

Last edited by =RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn (2006-01-26 06:44:48)

LSTT
+0|6712|Dallas
That's a good guess, but wrong.
Big_Fat_Panda
+8|6669|Iceland
That´s great.

Good to know.

Thanks for the info
MURPHY-D.
+0|6705
I thought it was five hours per army on each map that army plays.  If that were, in fact, the case... how do I use the information here (BF2S) to extrapolate how much time in each army and on each map I need to play to fulfill that requirement?
Wisher1981
+1|6755|SWEDEN
50 hours theater... nothing else... though tauri1980 got mec but not usmc... and no 50 hours... must be a glitch.... most players have recieved it after 50 theater.... including me spetz and sas exactly 50....
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6771|AUS, Canberra

TheSwashubckler wrote:

Hey guys,

Just thought you might want to know that the service ribbons do work. The time to get one is not 5 hours thought, it is 25 hours for each branch of the service. I have gotten 3 of them all ready and close to getting a 4th.

Chris

http://bf2s.com/player/TheSwashbuckler/
for starters there is 50 god dam threads on this....use the SEARCH

and to finish, no one knows for sure what the reqs are. i dont care how many of them you have, you dont "know" for sure. you might be right but untill its proven people should stop posting that they know what you need.
bundie_bear
+0|6665
hey there
according to listed scores i have qualified for certain basic awards and the have'nt been
given.
ie basic grapple required 9 I have 21
basic spec ops i have required point but no award
and there are quite a few oters. I have a service ribbon that has been ticked as awarded but no ribbon
this is just a general inquirery no bitching or moaning but would like to know

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard