Chuck Biscuits
Nothing.
+13|6191|Nowhere.
He can dust off his Vanilla Sky mask for this one.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6585|Mountains of NC

if thats his route, I'm amazed he's not doing the typically act like a handicapp person for a trip to the winners circle of the oscars since they could be easy for his couch jumping techinques
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
too_money2007
+145|6325|Keller, Tx

Chuck Biscuits wrote:

If he was going to win an oscar, it would've been in Magnolia (never saw it though). Probably his best work, as all other parts are shit acting.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6649|949

too_money2007 wrote:

Chuck Biscuits wrote:

If he was going to win an oscar, it would've been in Magnolia (never saw it though). Probably his best work, as all other parts are shit acting.
You've never seen it but its his best work eh?  Remind me never to get movie advice from you.
topal63
. . .
+533|6735

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

Chuck Biscuits wrote:

You've never seen it but its his best work eh?  Remind me never to get movie advice from you.
I liked T.C., in "Vanilla Sky" and in "The Firm," oh and "Born on the Fourth of July."

Last edited by topal63 (2007-06-22 13:54:47)

Cowbell_Kevin
+8|6561
Do we get to see Tom die?  If so, I may be interested in seeing it.  If not... forget it.

Any movie with him in it from here on out will flop.  I just wish everyone would just stop talking about the guy.
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6503|Latvia

Cowbell_Kevin wrote:

Do we get to see Tom die?  If so, I may be interested in seeing it.  If not... forget it.

Any movie with him in it from here on out will flop.  I just wish everyone would just stop talking about the guy.
He won't die, Xenu will arrive before he gets shot and rescues him, enslaving the earth together with Hitler!

..i hate him..
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6793
Im Tom Cruise.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6459|SoCal

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Looks like the dark Prince of Scientology is trying to win an Oscar...
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6662
wonder how they are gonna portray Nazi's might be interesting.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6504|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
He is only doing it to boost his image from his Scientology outbursts and his wife domination
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6662

SgtHeihn wrote:

He is only doing it to boost his image from his Scientology outbursts and his wife domination
yeah Nazis don't have nothing to do with Scientology...
Cowbell_Kevin
+8|6561
Does his title of the Prince of Scientology make him the POS?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6682|NT, like Mick Dundee

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6707|Tampa Bay Florida
Why does everyone hate Tom Cruise's movies?  I mean, sure, hes a douche in real life, but who cares, as long as the movies okay.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6847|Denver colorado
What a pussy.

"YOU DON'T KNOW PSYCHOLOGY! I DO."
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6649|949

He's playing a severely handicapped person trying to destroy Hitler.  It's a shoo-in.
twiistaaa
+87|6685|mexico

Spearhead wrote:

Why does everyone hate Tom Cruise's movies?  I mean, sure, hes a douche in real life, but who cares, as long as the movies okay.
yeah i like most of his movies, i dont really care what he does in real life. people bitch about celebrities getting attention for being stupid and then they turn around and discuss it all day.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

Tom Cruise died in Collateral.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6696|In You Endo- Stoke

Ty wrote:

Tom Cruise died in Collateral.
Ah yes he did! and he was already dead in interview with a vampire (so technically he died)

I really enjoyed vanilla sky.The first time i saw it,it touched me (no not in that place) he does some ok films.The whole mission impossible thing was crap and typical tom cruise,but he sometimes surprises me.

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2007-06-23 03:20:58)

psH
Banned
+217|6401|Sydney

blademaster wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

yeah Nazis don't have nothing to do with Scientology...
Or DO THEY? DUN DUN DUN!

Its such a stupid idea that it contains probably more than weactually know. Maybe the nazis were imation shells of Xan?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England
1) He won't be maimed or disabled
2) He'll single handedly destroy the Nazi's and kill Hitler in a final showdown featuring a high speed kubelwagon chase.

That's Tom Cruise for you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard