RaiD
+5|6608|Canada
seriously though ...

Does anyone else notice this, our stats are updating for for global rank, kit, weapon, commander ect, it updates ..

just not personal stats for ribbons, medals & time ect I been noticing this for a bit now, The games that I have been playing wont update but sure as shit the global stats DO update and keep updating ..
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6781|Perth, Western Australia
Id be inclined to believe that its not really YOUR stats per se, but the stats of the apparently lucky minority that are playing on servers that still seem to be updating, and you position in the global ranking changing as a result of their change.
Suicidal
+20|6504
This morning my stats were a few hundred points up on yesterday.

Maybe they're finally getting it sorted?
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6619|EU

No it doesnt
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6553|Brisbane, Aus

nope, still no change
Scardaddy
+37|6388|UK
no change at all.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6554|Hungary
I still need 530 kills for the combat action medal and this number is since weeks now
crazitrain02
+1|6488|Hawaii
Nope... I've been sitting at 73,312 since the 16th.  And if you look at your last battle played it should be around that time if you are a regular player.  I've played almost every day since then, probably got my promotion, and a few awards since then, and it still hasn't updated anything yet.

Hopefully EA will get their stuff together and get this stuff worked out quickly so we can get back to fragging without worrying about our stats not even being saved.  I would be really upset if we went over a week playing for nothing.
gunnaboy
+26|6714
I've been noticing it happening with my global rank aswell!!!!! Probably just another bug! 
-=V.R=-
+9|6154|Moldova (MDA)
mine not updating... on what server you played?
Cyberjackal
+1|6278|Owatonna, MN, USA
Nope...mine's not either. Hasn't updated since last Thursday night...
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6594|Newfoundland, Canada
Nothing has changed on my stats page since June 15th.

Get your shit straight EA/Dice/Gamespy!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
Suicidal
+20|6504

-=V.R=- wrote:

mine not updating... on what server you played?
Dunno, I played at least 4 different servers yesterday, I even played a round on SF!

They were all big IO servers (40-64)
-=V.R=-
+9|6154|Moldova (MDA)
maybe Monday it will be fixed...I think...
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6161
yesterday I played on a special forces server and got 100 points and they updated

Kinda weird
=EXP=Shadow
+3|6151|Swansea Wales
well all the points ive earned havent updated and i got my ecperts explosives 3 times this week and still no medal for it !!!!!!
Fly51
+1|6150|France
Yeah, we all have to be patient, it could take a month..
']['error
Banned
+630|6640|The Netherlands
my stats didn't update for ages, except for the one round I teamkilled/rammed all the time...
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6185|Canada

I just got one update since it all started. some 60 odd points...

Last edited by -=[HL]=-Phatmatt (2007-06-22 06:20:54)

Skorpy-chan
+127|6341|Twyford, UK
I've resolved not to play until they sort this shit out.
Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6151|Scotland!

Skorpy-chan wrote:

gwolfman
+1|6233

RaiD wrote:

seriously though ...

Does anyone else notice this, our stats are updating for for global rank, kit, weapon, commander ect, it updates ..

just not personal stats for ribbons, medals & time ect I been noticing this for a bit now, The games that I have been playing wont update but sure as shit the global stats DO update and keep updating ..
Same problem here!  I earned the Helo Service Ribbon yesterday and played over 2 hours and nothing updated.  It's been over 8 hours+ since I last played and it hasn't updated anything! 
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6659|under there hayousaidunderwear

Jamesey wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

hahahahah you guys serious?
Criminal
yo shut the fuck up charles
+20|6633

-=[HL]=-Phatmatt wrote:

I just got one update since it all started. some 60 odd points...
same here bro. i was at 77122 and it went to 77190.. if i known that one round was gonna count. i wouldn't have dicked around
daves-box
+15|6642
no points since saturday.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard