Poll

Type of ISP connection and does your BF2 stats update?

ADSL & stats update18%18% - 7
Cable & stats update0%0% - 0
56K & stats update0%0% - 0
ISDN & stats update0%0% - 0
T1 & stats update0%0% - 0
ADSL stats dont update32%32% - 12
Cable stats dont update35%35% - 13
56K stats dont update0%0% - 0
ISDN stats dont update2%2% - 1
T1 stats dont update10%10% - 4
Total: 37
RaiD
+5|6582|Canada
Wondering what ISP's you guys use and if BF2 updates for you, I ask because I am wondering if it has to do with a certian type of connection and or backbone from those ISP's to the stat servers or master servers..
Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6125|Scotland!
Someone's clutching at straws
aLeX
.?
+160|6301|:D

Somehow, I very much doubt it because the fcuk up seems to have been caused at their end with the stats servers etc. I don't see how this could make a difference.
RaiD
+5|6582|Canada

l-aLeX-l wrote:

Somehow, I very much doubt it because the fcuk up seems to have been caused at their end with the stats servers etc. I don't see how this could make a difference.
I agree but mabey it could be linked to a type of connection combined with another problem on both ends ... they asked on the forums EA forums for IP's for servers that are not updating so ... kinda funny but meh ...
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6422|Cambridge, UK

It can it no way be related. Null Vote!
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6159|Canada

Wouldn't it be the servers ips? and not ours,
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6422|Cambridge, UK

RaiD wrote:

l-aLeX-l wrote:

I agree but mabey it could be linked to a type of connection combined with another problem on both ends ... they asked on the forums EA forums for IP's for servers that are not updating so ... kinda funny but meh ...
They wanted to know the IPs of servers because some servers worked and some didnt - so if they know which ones than can compair what is different. i.e. it must be because some servers have different setups, software versions or talk to differnt backend servers.
Suicidal
+20|6478
https://www.smddrums.com/woodcell/straws.jpg
RaiD
+5|6582|Canada
I like the pink one
DrunkenPirate
Rum Baron
+44|6663|Norfolk, England

I like the pink one too. :>
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6433|meh-land
I have not one of the internet connections listed, and my stats don't update.  Hax!
Sleepy8686
+2|6128
I could POSSIBLY see some validity if you polled specific ISP's but the type of connection doesnt matter whatsoever.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6322|uk

You have listed Internet Connection Speeds, not ISP's.

The Internet Connection types you have listed will never, ever, effect the way your stats update.

Your ISP (AOL, NTL, BT .....) may influence your stat updates, but this problem, is a gamespy server issue.......
cospengle
+140|6456|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Oh well, that filled in a couple of minutes....
siciliano732
+202|6619|New York

DrunkenPirate wrote:

I like the pink one too. :>
Which one...there are four of them and i shotgun the one out on its own on the top!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard